A Mix Of Auto's

• Thread starter Quagmire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Things are looking very good.. I should have a Sativa Auto side going and Indica..
Here are all the Indica already hit with Sour Bubble Auto Male..

The Donor Male
Sour Bubble Polleninator

My DV8R f2... I love this strain so far.. I think this cross will add flavor and structure...
DV8R 3

Lemon Haze Auto has old school Lemon OG Kush in her so both pheno's are worth saving even if I have to cross it with Sour Bubble.. AKA; Bogglegum bx3 x BG x BG
L Haze 2

Rhino Ryder is a stinky Diesel plant that should create something nice mixing these 2 strains..
Rhino Ryder

1 of the 3 Trans Siberian plants will be put into the Indica breeding side... this wonderful strain has White Rhino by Serious Seeds in it's mix and my main goal for best keeper and bag appeal...
TS 2

The next 2 shots are of the Indica side and females of the male used to pollinate this
entire grow.. leaf's almost like a male leaf, very fast to show sex in 10 days and fast to flower.. should give me some Indica Dom Autos that finish in 60 days...
SB   C  D

Sour Bubble 1

Quagmire

Quagmire

The Sativa Side of this project... small but promising as it is...

3 T Siberian Autos
TS 3  Sat Dom
TS 3 rippytop
TS  1 plant

These 2 Trans Siberian took right at a month to show sex, for an Auto this is among the longer times to show sex.. Most of the others showed sex 2wks, Sour Bubble in 10 days.

Should get some interesting seeds to test out of this mix.. cheers

Quagmire

Quagmire

Thanks Str8 my friend.... looks like my pollinating was successful so I couldn't be happier.. the most promising are my DV8R going a step further now and this new Rhino Ryder being pollinated also by the Sour Bubble Auto I used to hit this grow with...

Here's some updated photos..

DV8R F2
DV8R 3

DV8R4

DV8R6

DV8R10

Lemon Haze Auto

LH
Lemon Haze Auto

Rhino Ryder is an excellent medical strain and my biggest reason for wanting to work with it.. created by Fastbuds using a well known, hard hitting strain called " Medicine Man " it comes with warning labels, or should.. she does put on some serious weight her last few weeks and has started swelling already here at wk #7
Rhino Ryder

RR 6

RR4

A new strain is born...
RR x SB seedling

This is my Indica sde of the plants... stay tuned for the Sativa

Quagmire

Quagmire

Trans Siberian Auto Feminized....

This strain didn't start showing sex until like 25 days in or almost 30 where most auto's show sex around 2wks or so, these just kept getting bigger.. the elongated leaf's show this mix has a very strong Sativa side to her, not a high I like particularly but the wife does.. she craves water and food like crazy and needs lots of room for her many side branches.. outside I imagine she'd get to almost 6ft, not bad for an auto eh?

Pheno #1

TS 2 h
TS 2
TS 2 d
TS 2 b

Pheno #2

TS 3 a
TS 2 g
TS1
TS3
str8smokn

str8smokn

I like that sativa leaner.. She's lookin beast,what's her hieght?
Looking great again..
I'm germin those beans tonight so they are going outside by Monday or close to it I would think .
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

I like that sativa leaner.. She's lookin beast,what's her hieght?
Looking great again..
I'm germin those beans tonight so they are going outside by Monday or close to it I would think .
STR8

She really is a beast and is at about 4ft high.. The other phenos are also very big ladies, I believe outdoors these could pull a 1/4lb per plant easily.. That would be nice every 80 days, which I think these will take from seed to finish where most Auto's are 60-70.. gonna be interesting to test this smoke, which the wife will test for me.. I don't do good smoking Sativa dom strains like this Trans Siberian, but she likes the uplifting high and doesn't cause her anxiety.. so it will, others not..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Very nice,I'm liking all of what you do my friend..
Have /did you get anything good out of Seraphims stock?
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Very nice,I'm liking all of what you do my friend..
Have /did you get anything good out of Seraphims stock?
STR8

Thanks man.. personally I'm not to interested in the full on Sativa and if I get some seeds out of it I'll most likely trade them away for something more indica dom..
Out of Seraphims stock I wound up out of 10 seeds I dropped my 1st attempt I wound up with a single female of his Bad Red Bitch, tried saving the genetics with a pre-pollination and wound up with only 3 seeds off her that were viable.. but most of his never even germinated.. he stated it was all old stock when he was supposed to send us better seeds for that competition and kinda regretted his decision on using the seeds he did.. then his accident, everything's been slowed down big time.. I have a few yet to try so we'll see, and next time I'll scuff the seams really well..

I did have a successful germination this time from the Sour Bubble Male as I allowed the male to live a bit longer then usual.. so far seeds off 2 strains, both of which I really wanted to save to..

Rhino Ryder x Sour Bubble
Lemon Haze x Sour Bubble
DV8R x Sour Bubble

Now it's time to start growing all of these out to see who is worth keeping and working to F5 before I start the back crossing.... I just want 3-4 strains I can work for quite a while and make my own seeds.... stay tuned.

RR x S Bubble

Quagmire

Quagmire

That seeds a bit green and not ready, should be another 2wks and seeds will be about 7wks old, perfect..

Here's the proud mother...
RR 7

Rhino Ryder

Quagmire

Quagmire

Been a while since I put up any photos so thought I'd update ya on what I was up to... a few have come down around day #65.. Sour Bubble, Rhino Ryder & Lemon Haze.. so far the Rhino Ryder has the hardest punch, the Sour Bubble has a nice souring stone and the L. Haze is still drying..
Trans Siberian might take 75 days or more to finish as they have a heavy Sativa side to them..

Here are some shots at day 65
IMG 0058
IMG 0041
IMG 0043
IMG 0052
IMG 0050

Top Bottom