• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
These things are getting fat stacks!

They have really started to put it on these last cpl of days so I ADDED another feed. Im really having fun with the 1 GALLON POTS!!! lmao

Oh yeah and my pissed off cookie.........

burn4me

burn4me

that A13 will be grand to see whats in there. some gorilla arm maybe? good luck and nice come up bro.

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

Maybe Im not keeping up with the feeds? they are only in 1 gallon pots. 4 feeds lights on and the first 2 are 2 min feeds. After this round Im ripping that feed system out and making a new one. No more dribble!

@Goodsen Cranium sampling that Arc this fine morning and it is Delicious!

View attachment 430562

i do 4 feeds per day as well. im in 1.5 gal pots... when setting up my feed system, i manually watered plants to a 10-15% runoff and measured how much water that took... then i turned on feed system and used a stopwatch to time exactly how long it took the system to feed that amount of water, then divided that time by 4 feedings a day.. lol i hope that makes sense the way i worded it..lol

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

The HB cookie looking good too for 4 weeks. Probably the healthiest Ive had it.

View attachment 429590 View attachment 429587 View attachment 429589 View attachment 429593

i would look at the roots, the tips of the serrations are curling up slightly, normally means something up with roots .. i could be and hope im wrong but with that and what seems to be cal mag deficiencies i would guess root aphids.. coco and MI seem to equal root aphids... .. would explain why its spreading to other plants and why its getting worse as run goes on.. try a root drench n see if they start snappin back... normally can see results pretty quickly after first treatment.. these are just the symptoms n problems i went thru and ended up being aphids..

your ppm fir cookies are on point with what i do the forum at..

peace n dabs
HK

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i would look at the roots, the tips of the serrations are curling up slightly, normally means something up with roots .. i could be and hope im wrong but with that and what seems to be cal mag deficiencies i would guess root aphids.. coco and MI seem to equal root aphids... .. would explain why its spreading to other plants and why its getting worse as run goes on.. try a root drench n see if they start snappin back... normally can see results pretty quickly after first treatment.. these are just the symptoms n problems i went thru and ended up being aphids..

your ppm fir cookies are on point with what i do the forum at..

peace n dabs
HK

Thanks for all the good info bro! Its so hard to get to the pots on the cookies with my L shaped garden I'll checkem out tonight though. God I hope not!lol I havent seen a mite since last year and have never had RA. Just gnats!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Let's hope it's not those little bastards bro! Check your sticky traps real good for tail pipes on their hineys, the flyers look very similar to adult gnats ....the crawlers if in the soil can be different sizes and colors like ....clear, white, reddish brown, green, or black.

Most of the time peeps have RA they have gnats also! One sure fire way to tell if you have RA flyers in there is to watch the space between your lamp and your canopy ....are there flyers shooting up & down? If so those are RA

All my plants would look good till week 4 then they would start going downhill from there!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I checked and thats a big NO! lol Didnt even see a gnat. A little more calmag next run and Im gonna look for a PK boost. I think I have a bag of Koolbloom I never put a dent in laying around somewhere. I also have a bag of Magnesium Sulfate Ive yet to use anybody use it before. Horticulture grade Epsom salt.

@symbiote420 if my plants weren't stacking like they are it would for sure be a big signal something was wrong. The cookie is still stacking up but I know it would be a lot better if I was giving her what she wanted. Im learning slowly how to read them. Key word "slowly" lol.

Next run Im going to try all RO water that @Pisces and @HeadKracker suggested. ;) I'll be adding Silica to the mix. I have 2 freebie bottles to start with. Im going to stick with my base feed that im running now GH 3part. Sea Green and Tea's here and there. This will be my first bigger run of Forum cookies too I need to make her put out "NO CRUMBS"!!

grower4life

grower4life

The HB cookie looking good too for 4 weeks. Probably the healthiest Ive had it.

View attachment 429590 View attachment 429587 View attachment 429589 View attachment 429593
Im at 600 ppm's. That too high?
What up PRime, have u checked ur EC on ur run off?
I did drip systems for years and loved it BUT always had a lil issue hear and there, honestly I trashed all systems on 4 large rooms and went back to good old hand watering and haven't had any issues since. A bit more work but no more problems.
Also have seen the same looking prob in a buddy's grow, he's flood and drain,

grower4life

grower4life

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Great news bro! Glad you don't gotta deal with them aphids!!.. Good vibes on rest of ur run!.

Im sure you'll dial dem cooks in next run....im flippin a few forums today! .smokin on some animal cookies x ghost cookies as we speak!

AC/GC!!! I have some of these going too. Which reminds me I need to go over there and check on them! I have one of those thats pure Cookie dom actually hoping its a male. Post a pick here if ya like Id like to see it. Thanks for the good vibes bro!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking super good! Great job, I got 1 or 2 pissed cook monsters 2,

Hey bro thanks man! i HAVENT CHECKED THE RUNOFF IN A MINUTE BUT i WILL TONIGHT JUST TO SEE. Ooops sorry for screaming! lol I have very little tip burn though 600 ppms and Im gonna start dialing things down this week. Really hoping for some good numbers this round despite the deficiency.

grower4life

grower4life

Hey bro thanks man! i HAVENT CHECKED THE RUNOFF IN A MINUTE BUT i WILL TONIGHT JUST TO SEE. Ooops sorry for screaming! lol I have very little tip burn though 600 ppms and Im gonna start dialing things down this week. Really hoping for some good numbers this round despite the deficiency.

Lol all good, 600 a great EC for drip on 1 galls but what I would really worry more about is being dripped 2 times a day and maybe not enough run off , or at least doing a good flush once a week,
So I'd be more worried about left over salts in the media causing high EC in media or change of media ph do to being to acid from salt build up.
Part if my battle with drip systems.
Hope this helps

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Lol all good, 600 a great EC for drip on 1 galls but what I would really worry more about is being dripped 2 times a day and maybe not enough run off , or at least doing a good flush once a week,
So I'd be more worried about left over salts in the media causing high EC in media or change of media ph do to being to acid from salt build up.
Part if my battle with drip systems.
Hope this helps

Yeah that's my worries with these heads clogging and just dribbling out. Rocking "T's" off the 1/4 line next round! No more DRIBBLE! lol My first 2 feeds are 2 min for that reason also, gotta get that runoff or im not happy. :mad:

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

maybe try checking the run off to see if the ec or ppm is out of range? a hand watering flush will do wonders compared to drip system flush. IMO

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
A new personal best! 11 zips and change off this 1 cookie! 3 gl pot. :)

This plant grows like a pine tree. The branches go straight sideways instead of up. Really hard to train. The current round has a ton of branches under neath the canopy. I'm thinking of harvesting it in stages. Wack all the tops off and let it go another week! The next go with this will be untopped and lolli popped. If I ever have a tree room I'd fill it with this strain. I bet a 2-3 lber could be had off this one in coco. 10-15 gal pot multifed. Big dreaming lol.

grower4life

grower4life

A new personal best! 11 zips and change off this 1 cookie! 3 gl pot. :)

View attachment 432474

This plant grows like a pine tree. The branches go straight sideways instead of up. Really hard to train. The current round has a ton of branches under neath the canopy. I'm thinking of harvesting it in stages. Wack all the tops off and let it go another week! The next go with this will be untopped and lolli popped. If I ever have a tree room I'd fill it with this strain. I bet a 2-3 lber could be had off this one in coco. 10-15 gal pot multifed. Big dreaming lol.
Fuk ya that's huge !!!! Now that's what's up yo!!!! 3gall for real, lol, great job

Top Bottom