A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Fuk ya that's huge !!!! Now that's what's up yo!!!! 3gall for real, lol, great job
Wow! That's a killer pull from a 3g! I bet you felt like you could dunk a basketball after getting that all put up!

I was really only hoping for 8 off it just so i wasnt dissappointed. Bam! 11 and change lol. I dont know about dunking anything maybe an 8 ft rim YO!lol

Trimmed at my friends house last night he had a cut of cookies gifted that he grew out. I dubbed it the "Dookie" cut. It plain sucked lol! Not even close. People shouldn't even gift shit like that its just wrong. "Should we at least smoke one?" oh hell no my inner pot snob wasn't having it!:facepalm: More PIE please!!

urban1026835

urban1026835

What a fun weekend at the cup! Had a blast hanging out with Mota and the crew. Picked up 2 Cannatonic cuts #4 and Perkins. Got a cpl packs of seeds!

View attachment 427585

2 packs from @Skunkmasterflex ! Thanks again bro.:D 91 chem x Larry sounds sick!

And my buddy @symbiote420 hooked up the Stardawg f2's! You da man sym! Im super stoked on those!

I got the Fire Og bx but I really wanted some Wifi.:( I might have found a source for some of those:) No OG Raskal either just a rep.

Picked up the Mackinaw from @Motarebel Ive been wanting these since the expo in Detroit. Just gotta say that Mota and everybody at that booth were the kindest coolest people ever. I was blessed to be in the company of such great people. Met a bunch of farmers and smoked some of the best herb of my life!!

So now Ive got a new focus which is the cup next year. Specifically Mota gear!

View attachment 427598

Starting with this one!

View attachment 427600

A pack of Lung Candy#1 and maybe a pack Apollo 13.

View attachment 427601

Ive already cleared out some clones to make room for these.:D Im on a mission!
Holy SHIGHT! That is uite the collection you picked up there..One day I will make it to a function and meet some of my fellow farmers.

FRSHgost

FRSHgost

Hey Prime I was looking through the threads today looking for some info on Colloidal Silver, seen the thread you had started awhile back was wondering if that 240 ppm solution worked for you or if you have found anything to make you successful in your endeavors. Thanks in advance for a chime in. (and sorry if the info was out there and I missed it)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey Prime I was looking through the threads today looking for some info on Colloidal Silver, seen the thread you had started awhile back was wondering if that 240 ppm solution worked for you or if you have found anything to make you successful in your endeavors. Thanks in advance for a chime in. (and sorry if the info was out there and I missed it)

I have not used it yet.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
What did the other 2 do weight wise if u don't mind me asking?

Nothing to mention they were crammed under that light.:wtf:

6 weeks down. Besides being deficient they still stacked up pretty nice.

:peeking::chicken::chicken::chicken::wideyed::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::peeking:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Those r stacking nice!
They look great PC. Calyxes poppin and frosty as hell. MGG
fire bro. as always killin it. glad you got it going smooth. +vibes and best wishes

Thanks guys! It's these little ass pots I tell ya! Buzzinga! 2 weeks left Im stoked they still gettin fat leaning all over the place smelling delicious I been zip tying the shit out of them.

Took a little trip the other day to the crossroads! If that shit can work for Willie Brown it can work for me.;)

Buahahahaha!!!

GG#4

Platinum gsc

#Cookie

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Did some cleaning and re organized this room a bit added new plastic,filter and a new fan. Added a 6 inch intake pulling from upstairs. Fresh plastic! Took the legs off the table and put casters on it. New corrugated for drain to floor! I love floor drains. Getting ready to up pot the next round.

grower4life

grower4life

Did some cleaning and re organized this room a bit added new plastic,filter and a new fan. Added a 6 inch intake pulling from upstairs. Fresh plastic! Took the legs off the table and put casters on it. New corrugated for drain to floor! I love floor drains. Getting ready to up pot the next round.

View attachment 434993 View attachment 434994

Very nice and clean set up prime! Whatcha got in the tray

Top Bottom