• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice bro. Love a clean room. All the bitches lookin healthy. :D MGG

Thank you sir! Washed these up just now got them from the local nursery .50 a piece! Its always good to check local nurseries for pots. Shit at the grow shop is expensive compared. I like deals. Had the grow shops kid so pissed one day because I was haggling him down on stuff. Funny stuff.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thank you sir! Washed these up just now got them from the local nursery .50 a piece! Its always good to check local nurseries for pots. Shit at the grow shop is expensive compared. I like deals. Had the grow shops kid so pissed one day because I was haggling him down on stuff. Funny stuff.
View attachment 435126
Haha...I do the same shit bro. Get some damn good deals on shit too. If youre in need of some pots let me know. When I switched from standard pots to Hercules pots I've got an abundance of standard pots here in an assortment of sizes. MGG

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So im up late cause i cant sleep. Im feeling a little betrayed by people in my INNER circle. I just dont understand people sometimes. I dont have many close friends now and Im finding out its less than what I thought. Im just bummed about it. Gonna grease up a doobie and see if I cant slow this hamster wheel down.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Fucking People! Good friends are hard to come by. Must be why I don't have many And most of them don't Know I grow. HaHa some of them would be down right shocked. But I like being some what of a loner just me and the bride.

symbiote420

symbiote420

My grandparents were old schoolers from the south, when I as about 16 my G-pa told me "all those guys you're hangin around with now will surely disappear when you become a man!" He's never lied to me about life as a matter of fact he kept it 100 all the time lol, same way I'm raising my shorties ...no sugar coating! I'm a good judge of character, people call me funny acting because I don't let people in so easily and even when I do they're kept at a good distance, I used to stomp with over 50 - 75 homies from 7 mile to Belle Isle, Philly to the ATL, and now I'm probably in contact with only a handful now!

Just had to cut a "friend" off that I've been cool with since f'ing kindergarten ....he really musta been thinking I was growing to supply him with free smokes, wtf! I understand he's going through some things right now and I don't mine burning down a few with him but he wants to try to squeeze me for an eighth or a quarter on a daily basis lol guess he thinks my answer is gonna change one of these days. I had even been trying to get him to get a med card since 2010 and even said I'd help setting him up a grow with some of my old equipment, fire genetics, plus hands on instructions but he didn't wanna do that!! o_O:confused::confused:

symbiote420

symbiote420

Oh yeah great score on the 1 galon pots homie, I made one of our local dro shops drop their price down to $0.48 from $1.09. They hate when I come in there and they're in the middle of trying to sell something to some poor schmoe .......9x outta 10 they're not going to make a sell after I'm done talking lol

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

So im up late cause i cant sleep. Im feeling a little betrayed by people in my INNER circle. I just dont understand people sometimes. I dont have many close friends now and Im finding out its less than what I thought. Im just bummed about it. Gonna grease up a doobie and see if I cant slow this hamster wheel down.

I know the feelin....its why I tend to stay to myself. I don't like most peeps and have a very low tolerance for people bullshit. Sometimes shit like you're dealin with is a reminder to keep your head on a swivel. Gives you perspective and time to look at who your friends really are. MGG

grower4life

grower4life

I'm wit u prime, just about in my 40s now and ran with a fairly large crew, I was the train at the head of the pack which I didn't mind but then a few years back I owned a huge bizness in this industry and realized yo was using me and who was really my friend.
Start a f durning all this mayhem have a huge family loss, get outa the biz and cut everybody but a handful, like 3 to 4 peeps and I still keep 2 of those at arms lengths.
What ever though I got a gangster ass wife and to boys that r so cool it's unreal, o and just added a lil dog to the mix.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Some good points being said.. Ive learned its much safer keeping ppl from knowing to much and at arms length is right.. Ive had child hood friends and old ladies threating to call too many times...Friends get jealous or think its grows on trees so it should be free... Women just make emotional decisions when upset which is just crazy... fucking makes me sick that ppl can hate that much... Between snitches and so called friends ive learned to be a loner as protective safety net..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
If my circle gets any smaller.......lol Ive been dealing with all parties this morning sounds like its gonna iron itself out but a scar has been left. Funny how people have selective memory " Oh I don't remember that being said. " lol

Im just tightening it up like I do my rooms clean up the mess and move forward. I appreciate every ones comments and concerns it really helps to calm me down a bit. Relating stories like going to an AA meeting! I like the fellowship you guys are awesome!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sickening! That's just beautiful.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope it all works out. I'm sending some good vibes your way.
LG

Thanks Goodsen! I got some work done today. New shoes for the Ladies!

Here's my Cannatonics a little unhappy still but they should look better in a week. Gonna brew that magic tea tonight!

And the retarded HB cookie mom that is going back. I really hate the growth on it all sideways. I need the room for the new stuff.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Haha thats what my moms looked like. I started new ones and put those bitches out. Going to try bonsaing moms to keep this from happening again.
Get that down then pop new beans.
Don't sweat the peeps shit it will work itself out for the better.

Look good as always Prime.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Haha thats what my moms looked like. I started new ones and put those bitches out. Going to try bonsaing moms to keep this from happening again.
Get that down then pop new beans.
Don't sweat the peeps shit it will work itself out for the better.

Look good as always Prime.

Thanks bro! Trying to run a tight ship around here. Need everybody working with me not against me. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom