A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk Monk

Funk Monk

I thought that scramble was some blonde ass bho at 1st. :hungry:

Get that OG BioWar Funk, stuff is great.
I've seen the results first hand by a few thumber's that I admire. The thought of no sulfur burner/azamax/green cure sprays seems serene. Quit making brews a few years ago but am looking forward to making them again. Funk blessings and thanks for the intel and advice homie funk on

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Would you like some tea sir?
IMG 4557

Here's a good tea bag... no homo.

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

I use all Organically Done for amendments and make my own soil from Peat Moss, Rice Hulls/Perlite, Compost/vermicompost!.. booyah home made black gold for half the price ten times the work.. lol
Nice brother. Love the line but wish they would carry some Neem seed. Great soil mixture homie. Got to keep it clean and serene, funk on
Would you like some tea sir?

Here's a good tea bag... no homo.
Lol, none taking. I usually drink Oolong Tea but I'll take some of that goodness, lol. Funk blessings on your method

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
The only other thing Id like to add is some kelp. I need to put a schedule together for this organic run soon.

Don't get the the rehydrated liquid, you'll lose concentration and a number of beneficial elements that your babes want. The wet cost a whole lot more too.

It'll aid smell/flavors and the make the nugs sticky.

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

I love Cap's bennies, especially the Foliar pack ....but I've found a new love when it comes to inoculating my soil bros, Microbe Life Photosynthesis Plus is IMO the best stuff out there right now bar none! I've done the side by sides for too long now and I've really seen some significant differences in all the gear I've ran with it VS. The Ghash, Motorbreath, Stardawgs and SFV I've grown using the Photo+ looks, smells, & tastes better than the ones grown with the Root pack. Don't get it twisted I'm not knocking the Root pack at all as my plants love it too and it's a great prod just passing along what I've observed .....I turned Leaf on to this last summer and it's the one prod he "won't ever take out" his regime!! Hey @Funk Monk, @HeadKracker do you guys remember how different my Motorbreath smelled than you guys? That's about the time I started noticing what it does, that sample was from the plants I had grown with the Photo+!!

@Prime C I like either Maxicrop dry or Technaflora's Seaweed for my kelp source, it last a long time too!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@symbiote420 that was the second product I noticed a difference with too that Photo plus!!

Another big diference Ive noticed is in my cloning. I added a little of the Root and Nute pack to my sauce and ive been getting100%!! Even my Tahoe Alien rooted in a decent time!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom