A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Final tally on jam was over 1.5 per light!! 1.6529 to be exact which is a new personal best!! Cookies were 1.2 which is better than i have ever done with it. So thats the good news!!

Bad news is part of my basement wall caved in from a the rain yesterday at my new house. Its always something!! Im still going fishing ill handle it when i get back.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
best i can do with a cell pic

20140910 183712 1

symbiote420

symbiote420

This rain has been freaking unbelievable bro! Last week my window got shattered by the wind or a piece of hail, Idk? But instead of getting a new one I just slapped some plexiglass in it! The roof definitely has to be done in the next month cause I don't think it could take another winter like we had last year! Hope you fill that cooler up then some bro, happy hunting Prime!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
nice nug bro

Thanks cannapits! Should be good for the river.

This rain has been freaking unbelievable bro! Last week my window got shattered by the wind or a piece of hail, Idk? But instead of getting a new one I just slapped some plexiglass in it! The roof definitely has to be done in the next month cause I don't think it could take another winter like we had last year! Hope you fill that cooler up then some bro, happy hunting Prime!

Weve had some crazy shit lately! That rain was just stupid. Great for pushing in some fish though! Thanks for the good vibes broski!!

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hell yah Salmon slammin with a nice nug. I hear they are finally running a little late this year. Good job on the harvest.

The cave in suckes Need some pointers just ask glad to help if I can.

Peace.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

head high @Prime C, your life is better off without them dragging you down. Have lost a few friends recently and now realize it had to happen for me to progress and be the person I am meant to be.

Dank ass grow dude!

grower4life

grower4life

What up prime, the man upstairs has a great sense of humor! He'll keep trying to break u but u can't give in. You'll be stronger, harder, faster, that's what I've figured out.
I went through about a 5 year span of nonsense and had to learn a few life lessons with that being said I came out way more of man! Seasoned, no fear, as I tell my kids " tough as nails" " solid steal baby!"
Hope everything get better for u!
O and yes please send rain to Cali we need it so bad , my fukin city water bill is stupid cause of rate increase from drought

Peace homie

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Fishing sucked on the bear and at the mouth of lk Charlevoix also bro, water was high and muddy.this next weekend should be better with this long dry spell, peace

yeah that warm up we had screwed wth the run. It got cool and they started stacking up then the hot spell screwed it up. I prob wont get another chance with the house issues. Im gonna get this house fixed and put a for sale sign up!! Next year im fishing for a cpl weeks. :D

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sorry about the fishing, all the guys at work aint having any luck either. The youth hunt was a big success for a couple. I love it when the kids do well.

So whats up with the cave in? Can you handle the repair or have you found a contractor?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sorry about the fishing, all the guys at work aint having any luck either. The youth hunt was a big success for a couple. I love it when the kids do well.

So whats up with the cave in? Can you handle the repair or have you found a contractor?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
yeah i can handle it. Gonna lay some block and step it into the brick. Lots of fun!

Latest posts

Top Bottom