A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

They came out nice when you wanna come down and hang out? Farm burn down on the farm at Andy's!!
Won't be too long I need a day away lol. I just want to have some fire ready first
Really cool meeting @Andy Genesis and his girl today!! Im jealous of that farm life bro thanks for them eggs!!!
wait till you crack open one of those farm fresh eggs. The yolks look so much more red orange than the store bought eggs. They were delicious!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
20140925 105708 1

Farm fresh scramble!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yo @Andy Genesis the weed hangover is not a myth bro ...you better get them lungs up to snuff cause when we all get together it's a three plus hour chain smoke, non stop phatty after phatty after phatty, dab after dab after dab. My garden gets neglected when I get home but I get the best sleep ever!! Can't wait to meet you and a few more of my Mitten bros homie.

@Prime C, I love scramble eggs but I don't eat pork so I'll bring the turkey bacon .....and that's probably the cleanest gas stove I've ever seen bro lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I funk's with Nectar of the Gods homie and enjoy the fruits. It only get used in Week 1-5 in the Temple homie, good stuff, IMO, funk blessings with your venture homie @Prime C

Funkin a right doggie!! Ive see good results here and this box was free! Been wanting some all organic buds too!! NOTG,MICROBE LIFE,OG BIOWAR and SEA GREEN! Should be good for a round of danky.

You going to the Halloween Harvest fest? Im planning on it hope it doesnt get cancelled!!

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Funkin a right doggie!! Ive see good results here and this box was free! Been wanting some all organic buds too!! NOTG,MICROBE LIFE,OG BIOWAR and SEA GREEN! Should be good for a round of danky.

You going to the Halloween Harvest fest? Im planning on it hope it doesnt get cancelled!!
The Homie Homeless has invited me to his event, but don't play in Macomb for the other event. I use Sea Green also and want to find another alternative for Extreme Mykos. Going to be ordering some OG Bio War in the near future. I amend Potter's Gold with Organically Done, all PURE FUNK'N MICHIGAN base, Funk on

Top Bottom