A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
What kind of dehumidifier is in there? Is it able to keep up when the lights turn off and RH spikes? Consistent atmosphere stats are key to mold prevention. Along with airflow. 1 oscillating perhood plus is a good rule of thumb. I'm sure u know this stuff but just trying to help you stay pm free!

Im not running the dehuey now. Im running a humidifier to keep it high while they are in veg. This cold winter had my rh waaay too low. My goal is 60-70% in veg 50-60 through stretch and 50 or below mid to late flower. I do have a 70 pint dehuey.

Im always open to suggestions bro especially from the vets like you. I plan on getting a cpl more fans too.:D

rawman

rawman

Wether low or high do what u need to to get within range and stay there.. With no control your room is seeing heavy frequent shifts high n low causing conditions to be favorable to pm. Right now if it was on a graph your room is seeing swings with no control. Also are your temps getting too cold or seeing heavy swings? That's another cause.

Need that consistency

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

That was fuggin great seeing that Pantera when I opened the thread!!! Cuz that was the first thing tht came to mind when I seen the thread title! Funny cuz I'm rockin my Pantera (CFH, but Pantera nevertheless!) TShirt today!
Cool ass theme homie! Peace.
Quest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Wether low or high do what u need to to get within range and stay there.. With no control your room is seeing heavy frequent shifts high n low causing conditions to be favorable to pm. Right now if it was on a graph your room is seeing swings with no control. Also are your temps getting too cold or seeing heavy swings? That's another cause.

Need that consistency

Yeah because of the size(low ceilings) and the bare concrete in this Michigan basement its been real tough to control the environment. Im slowly getting the things I need. Heaters in both rooms huey and a dehuey I need a cpl fans. I have had back to back shit harvest so money is tight. And today my trans went out in my ride so there's another G or more I wasnt counting on spending!:greedy: Fuck! I was gonna go grab those fans today too.:banghead:.

That was fuggin great seeing that Pantera when I opened the thread!!! Cuz that was the first thing tht came to mind when I seen the thread title! Funny cuz I'm rockin my Pantera (CFH, but Pantera nevertheless!) TShirt today!
Cool ass theme homie! Peace.
Quest

Hey Quest thanks for dropping in bro! Pantera rocks luv that shit!

beaker

beaker

Great tunes.......great plants = killer f'n thread haha!!

Sorry to hear about your tarans man, that f'n sux!! Always something.

Keep plugin away man, girlz are look'n happy and healthy!

B

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Great tunes.......great plants = killer f'n thread haha!!

Sorry to hear about your tarans man, that f'n sux!! Always something.

Keep plugin away man, girlz are look'n happy and healthy!

B

Yeah it is always something! So goes life... All this fucking snow too:wtf: Hope its almost over soon.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I can't wait for this winter to blow by! Been a long cold one for sure. Broke a few records I think...
The weather here in our beautiful state keeps us on our toes when it comes tto the ole grow, don't it? A pain in the ass for sure, but makes for a better grower!
You've got some dank genetics homie! Can't wait to see them mature at chop time! Goodluck with your adjustments. Peace.
Quest

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I'm up in Mio right now! Crazy cold! Haven't checked the temps or windchill but its bitin cold! Can't wait to leave in the morning! Lol.

growchick421

growchick421

I envy all ya'll. We got a few good snows at the beginning of the season but now it has been 50-60f when in old days (and proper days) the temp should be 20-mid 30s f, with at least .5-3 f of snow on the ground :coldfeet:. The only plus side is our garden is not dealing with the shift changes in climate. Good luck too you all.

rawman

rawman

Yeah because of the size(low ceilings) and the bare concrete in this Michigan basement its been real tough to control the environment. Im slowly getting the things I need. Heaters in both rooms huey and a dehuey I need a cpl fans. I have had back to back shit harvest so money is tight. And today my trans went out in my ride so there's another G or more I wasnt counting on spending!:greedy: Fuck! I was gonna go grab those fans today too.:banghead:.

Hey Quest thanks for dropping in bro! Pantera rocks luv that shit!

I understand man I know it costs a bit dialing in these grows to our needs.... If I still had this dehuey that vanished I'd shoot it your way, if I comes across anything beneficial to you I will try and help a fellow michigander.

As long as you know what needs to be done you have plenty of time, just gotta get through them hurdles first.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I understand man I know it costs a bit dialing in these grows to our needs.... If I still had this dehuey that vanished I'd shoot it your way, if I comes across anything beneficial to you I will try and help a fellow michigander.

As long as you know what needs to be done you have plenty of time, just gotta get through them hurdles first.

I really appreciate that rawman. I think I worded that too close earlier I was going a little crazy with the transmission deal. I have a dehuey and a humidifier. I just need a couple more fans and i was gonna pick them up right after i got done at the other house with the snow blower. I finished up and pulled around back then clank! No reverse and I left my phone at home. So had to walk to a friends about 6 blocks call the neighbor then go back and push that bitch backwards a few times so i could pull it out of there then he had to follow me to the mechanics cause it was shifting all messed up. It would wind up in 1st then finally shift in to like 4th gear totally lost 2nd and 3rd. lol it was fun!

I need to be really good these next cpl months and maintain that. Consistency! A couple upgrades in may and I should be set for the summer. Im gonna run the wheels off these Cookie and Og cuts!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I woke up to this. :D

Some of my fastest roots ever in 8 days!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I don't think I've ever had a garden on "Beast Mode" before but this one is making a run at it. Visible growth every day. I am for sure running all 4 lights in there and Im thinking of vegging another week. I want some big momma's!

The other clones are doing great too just about ready to be topped.

growchick421

growchick421

I don't think I've ever had a garden on "Beast Mode" before but this one is making a run at it. Visible growth every day. I am for sure running all 4 lights in there and Im thinking of vegging another week. I want some big momma's!
View attachment 387749 View attachment 387750 View attachment 387751 View attachment 387753

The other clones are doing great too just about ready to be topped.

View attachment 387754 View attachment 387756
Awesome! All ur ladies r looking great! Beautiful, big, green, And the roots! Wow.
Looking forward to seeing how these lovely ladies progress :D

Top Bottom