A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delerium

Delerium

LA Rising this summer, oooooh yeah!!!
RAGE
This summer at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Lighting sucks for pics there.
IMG 0774IMG 0775

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I was having dinner the other day and my boy is chowing down then wants some more so I hook it up. 2 bites in and then he's full so I told him sometimes his eye's are bigger than his stomach and he says "Like this dad?" :wideyed:.... Cracked me up

beaker

beaker

Nice look'n cookies man........some crosses around my neck of the woods definatly resemble yer pics........quality is a little hit and miss but when ya get a good batch she's killer for sure!!

B

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Beautiful looking cookies. A friend grows them too. Such a beautiful plant, and tasty :hungry:
Nice look'n cookies man........some crosses around my neck of the woods definatly resemble yer pics........quality is a little hit and miss but when ya get a good batch she's killer for sure!!

B

Cookies and Jam are the top 2 favorites around here!

Since Ive added the RO system my ph has been rock solid! I've been using a 2-1 ratio of ro/tap. 10 gallons ro/ 5 gallons tap.
Less ph down to get in range also. Keeping temps @ about 70 degrees with an aquarium heater. I still bubble the tap for 24 hrs before using also.

Seedlings are pushing up! Used 1ml rapid start per/gal ph to 5.8 to soak the rapid rooters in to prep. I hope I didnt mess any of these up. Couple of tap roots were a little funny in the paper towel. Maybe too wet.? The Forum x SB were the most vigorous and the Forum x D3LA were right behind those. Hopefully they all come up. I'll put them in coco in a cpl days.

Jam @ 22 days

Seeing that last pic reminds me I need to trim these girls up!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I need a barn man, this shit is ridiculous. If I'm not spot on every run I'm fucked, which on the other hand is good cuz it keeps me on my toes and maintain a high standard.

A barn would do it! Good thing coco is forgiving or I would of been fucked this winter.

Delerium

Delerium

A barn would do it! Good thing coco is forgiving or I would of been fucked this winter.
The coco is def gonna even me out from my UC debauchery. Not taking any more hydro cuttings this year unless this next run blows my mind, going to just sex seeds and fill everything up.
Are you still gonna run grodan blocks?

Top Bottom