A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Everythings looking great man, glad to see yer still doin yer thing!!

Killer find.....that vid of Dimebag doing the Walk solo..........made my day!

Keep up the good work bro!

B

Thanks beaker! Imagine all the music that was never written from Dime. He was def cut short in life.:(

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Me too @growchick421

The rw room has been coming down. Im running out of room and I need that one so chop suey! Baby arms everywhere..lol Think im going to run 6 a light the next time with a good veg. 9 a light was a little crowded. Still looks like decent numbers though.;) The stack was outrageous and pretty solid. Not as much stretch as the coco room. Gonna be cool to see how they compare Ive always gotten solid nugs in coco.

Wakey wakey

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn that Forum cut is trippy lookin'... Coco looks good man! Blows my mind how close you have your plants with no ill effects.. Good work

Hey GR33NL3AF thanks bro! Im getting a little bleaching and a couple curly leaves from being so close. This room blew up too fast on me. The Forum cut is stacking little buds for me she dont like the extreme light. As you go down the stalk they get bigger. I have a couple tops in the back that look fatter. Its crazy how it grows all skinny like that but frosty as fuck.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hey GR33NL3AF thanks bro! Im getting a little bleaching and a couple curly leaves from being so close. This room blew up too fast on me. The Forum cut is stacking little buds for me she dont like the extreme light. As you go down the stalk they get bigger. I have a couple tops in the back that look fatter. Its crazy how it grows all skinny like that but frosty as fuck.
Ya she would do well in a massive plant, single bud SOG;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
perfection!
I've been wondering how the cookies might do under a moving 600, if they don't like direct light? Or like 2 4oo's linked on a mover..lol.

That's a good idea Natural with the light mover. Thanks for the good words! ;)I was thinking about running a cpl lights of forum cookies dimmed down for the summer. Save a little power and try to get some bigger nugs out of her.

I got my HB cookie mom nice and fat ready to give up some cuts then she's going into flower. I need to have some nice cured buds of that for the cup in july.:cigar:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Maybe it had something to do with the light I left on!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I think it was on for about a week.:bag:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I dont see any ill effects yet just hoping things dont hermie up on me. What a bummer its the nicest round too i feel stupid.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

I ran the forum cut under my 600 and put 3 in diff areas due to hearing she likes less light and the biggest bud was closest to the light.

peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom