Supporter
70 days :cool:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
:eek:fuckin BEAUTIFUL. great job

Thanks!

Great looking girl, looks to be right on point and healthy;)

Thanks! Yeah they ain't too shabby lol. Over all real greasy but I had alot of trim from all the leaf action. I need to push those bloom nutes a little faster next run. Probably why I got cookie crumbs too.:confused: Im learning.:)

growchick421

growchick421

So was everything as grand when she cured up?? Those were some beast nugs u were cutting down :wideyed:.

Anything new being grown now??

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
This thread overheated my cell ....great show Defender of danking it up!

Thanks for the great compliment caveman!

Superb ….

Thanks bro!

So was everything as grand when she cured up?? Those were some beast nugs u were cutting down :wideyed:.

Anything new being grown now??

It was a real nice run for me, just above average on weight of great quality smoke.;) Got my ass outta the red so im happy!

Im filling that room up with Jam #3 and Hash Bash Cookie! Got a one lighter with a HB cookie mom, a Jam #3 and the ARC I was gifted from @Goodsen Cranium Im about to flip. Some new stuff I popped from @symbiote420 and @rawman that are still small so it will be awhile for those probably early fall to see what fire I find in those! Absolute,Ghost Cookie, AC/GC and another one I cant quite think of yet.

Im about to get busy on house i picked up last year on the cheap. Big ass roof that needs torn off re-sheeted and shingled. Its gonna kick my ass but Im ready for it! Cant wait to build my new rooms and fill them up with goodies. :D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
#3 Jam under going vigorous testing! And got me choking right now.:cigar: 3 2 1 Shit Im already high lol Im gonna have to get back to that one still half a doobie left! I most def pulled more grease outta these plants this round extra sticky and punchy. Fuel tasting very aromatic in the grinder makes me drool. Im horrible at describing its dank!

The AC is charged up finally clones are still in cups so I got some work to do. Thinking of just running these in one gallon pots 15 per light that way I could flipem quick and just run 2 lights.

Pisces

Pisces

Funk Yeah Prime!

Both the Jam #3 & #5 look great…. is it just the pics or is the #3 frostier, but not as heavy a yielder as the #5?
Again, both look on point… great job bro!

Top Bottom