• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
20150313 125759 1
:)8 week tester DHN cooks. It was tasty and potent!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I feel you on the room thing I hope too be moving this summer so I can build a custom room! But all bullshit aside it's not the room that makes the grows it's your dialed green thumb that makes it happen tho!
Thanks guys! Just think if i actually had a nice room!!

Next weekend at the Roostertail in Detroit!! I'll be there Saturday all day working the MotaRebel table. A warm up for the Denver cup!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Even the lower side nugs were huge!
I keep going back to the statement about what would happen if you had a room.....?
Bro its Pure Art, w/ a Capitol A, what you Grow now
If you were cut loose in a 12x20 or even had a 10x12
You would Blow the roof off.
Good Farmers IMHO come from the heart and the Green in there blood, and Bro You have the Gift.
Peace FlyJ
Whats Next ? Bring it on Prime

sixstring

sixstring

frosty as fuck up in hurr,damn bro i wanna see a pic of that camera cause its gotta be all gooey by now.went back a few pages but i started blowin up the likes button and stopped,didnt wanna break it haha.so how you like that dhn cookie,seen you had smoked a test nuggie ?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I keep going back to the statement about what would happen if you had a room.....?
Bro its Pure Art, w/ a Capitol A, what you Grow now
If you were cut loose in a 12x20 or even had a 10x12
You would Blow the roof off.
Good Farmers IMHO come from the heart and the Green in there blood, and Bro You have the Gift.
Peace FlyJ
Whats Next ? Bring it on Prime

Thanks for all good vibes bro! Im working on getting a bigger room up soon!

frosty as fuck up in hurr,damn bro i wanna see a pic of that camera cause its gotta be all gooey by now.went back a few pages but i started blowin up the likes button and stopped,didnt wanna break it haha.so how you like that dhn cookie,seen you had smoked a test nuggie ?

Hey six good to seeya bro! The dhn tester was nice havent really tried any since. Im letting the rest go 70 days. The Glue is on point though! So is the #Cookie from ftwendy! Shit is tasty Im glad to have some new flavors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom