Abob's Blue Dream SCRoG #2

• Thread starter Abob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey Abob, your grow is looking pretty nice...my grow partner has been checking your thread and learning...thanks for posting...

Xrancher

A

Abob

Hey Abob, your grow is looking pretty nice...my grow partner has been checking your thread and learning...thanks for posting...

Xrancher

Xrancher, that is great to hear. She should post up. It would be great to see her grow. I'm thirty-five days into flower and do not think these girls are going to go the 70-77 days. So far the girls color is 100% better than my first scrog. I'm water only with some Cal-Plex and Huvega for their last two waterings. The PH out is still above the 7.15 mark. Maybe one more water and I'll get below the 7.00. The plants look fine. I suppose the soil is balancing out the high metering. Pistils are healthy and building.
I'm getting ready to take some clones from my mother Master Kush. I will swithch from these dreams and grow out a run of Master Kush. They tested nice in the THC, but nicer on the CBN. Thanks for checking in Xrancher. Abob

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic work Abob! That is a stellar scrog and beautiful bud shots... :cool

B

Bud Head

You are doing a great job, makes me want to try. How high is the net from the pot?
Keep up the good work.

A

Abob

Xrancher

Fantastic work Abob! That is a stellar scrog and beautiful bud shots... :cool

Shady thanks for the kind words, Glad you stop by. The bud shots I new you would enjoy. I am very please with the condition of this grow. I do have pesty two spotted spider mites. they are somewhat hanging around one plant. I bought 1,000 Neoseiulus Californicus preditors to contain them while I finish out this grow. So far I see but a coulple of leaves here and there with signs of them biting my leaves. Should i go heavier or or keep releasing preditors. Abob

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher, that is great to hear. She should post up. It would be great to see her grow.

I'm taking pics so I am documenting her grow...she has a lot on her plate right now and is really busy...read...behind in her building of the grid...I'll probably have to start the thread for her and will post the pics then.
The grid is almost done but the Purple TrainWreck girls are going crazy...the grid needs to go in the tent in the next day or so or we'll really be playing catch up.
She has 8, 3 gallon air pots with an organic medium based on sunshine #4 with amendments in a 4x8 screen.
She worked late last night to finish her irrigation system and it's pretty cool...got pics of that as well.

Xrancher

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice scrog - buds are looking great - good work

as far as your mites go man - get your self some warm soapy water and a small sponge and manually clean the fans of that infected plant - lay the leaf in your hand and swipe each one - both sides - if you apply enough pressure it smashes the mites and the eggs - its a pain in the ass but I once saved a 4 light room that way - luckily your late enough in that they will have a hard time over running your grow

A

Abob

nice scrog - buds are looking great - good work

as far as your mites go man - get your self some warm soapy water and a small sponge and manually clean the fans of that infected plant - lay the leaf in your hand and swipe each one - both sides - if you apply enough pressure it smashes the mites and the eggs - its a pain in the ass but I once saved a 4 light room that way - luckily your late enough in that they will have a hard time over running your grow

Awesome motherlode, it does sound like a pain in the ass, but if thats what must be done than thats what I will do. Thanks a ton for stopping in and the insight with the mites. I'll be on it this evening when lights come on. Abob

S

sfzoo

wanted to drop in and say hi, some good vibes and some MAJOR props!!!

one of the cleanest scrog canopies i've seen.

Goodluck w/ the mites.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
another awesome thread with awesome photos ...

Good job Man.

A

Abob

dammmmmmmmmmn... gonna yield dude! looking amazing.

CC

Coloradochronic, Thanks looking forward to this yield. This will be my best yet. Seeing as this is my second inside grow LOL. Its nice to get a well done from the community. Thanks again Abob

wanted to drop in and say hi, some good vibes and some MAJOR props!!!

one of the cleanest scrog canopies i've seen.

Goodluck w/ the mites.

sfzoo, I glad you dropped in and checked out this grow. Come on and revisit cuzz I get to post new pic's tomorrow. Abob

another awesome thread with awesome photos ...

Good job Man.

Thanks for the great vibes there will be more pics tomorrow Thanks for the compliment. Peace

A

Abob

Saturday Morning, lights just went out. I get to post a few more pictures. Been a week since last pic's and I can see they are shaping up nicely. Mites are in check, buds are fattening up and the trichs are building. If I can just keep the pistils fresh and building for three to four more weeks this will be a really fun grow. Its already been fun. Good color played with the defoliation on one of the girls, which has actually increased its growth vigor, along with increasing the lower flower sizes. By removing the fan leaves did help with the lower bud formation. I will try and remember to take pic's tomorrow. She did grow new fan leaves, but smaller one ,which did not shade the bud sites.
Here some pic's the bud shots didn't come out I'll try agin tomorrow. Abob

IMG 1532
IMG 1533
IMG 1534
IMG 1535
IMG 1536
IMG 1537
IMG 1538
G

gooey

nice keep rocking along, good things in your future, many many blue dreams...peace n puffs

A

Abob

damn awesome job bro! one of my all time fav strains!

herbaholic glad you stop in and checked out my grow and liked what you saw. They really are a treat to work with.

This thread has cleared up a few things for me, thanks man.

Glad you saw something you could use, Good Luck

nice keep rocking along, good things in your future, many many blue dreams...peace n puffs

Hey gooey,the girls are still going strong. Looking like a couple more weeks chop pa chop pa. Dream on

A

Abob

Thanks all you farmers for stopping in with positive vibes and encouraging comments. its nice when we all have a common goal. Speaking of the goal, would one of you farmers let me know your experience with how long these Blue Dreams flower for. I feel as if I hit it write on the money last grow. I switched things up a bit this grow and am hoping I can build the buds bigger and fatter without the trichs caving in. would appreciate hearing from you.
More pic's from this morning Bloom Day #47
Abob

IMG 1544
IMG 1545
IMG 1546
IMG 1547
IMG 1548
IMG 1549
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom