Abob's Blue Dream SCRoG #2

• Thread starter Abob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Abob. You might have mentioned it but are these girls from a mom you have.

A

AlohaRebel

Brahda your shits coming along just fine, keep those mites in check! super clean Tent grow really nice what size a/c are you using?

Mahalozzz

A

Abob

Brahda your shits coming along just fine, keep those mites in check! super clean Tent grow really nice what size a/c are you using?

Mahalozzz

AlohaRebel, No air just CO2, as the warmer weather shows up I increase the PPM's. Now that I'm in my last couple of weeks before chop I cut off the CO2, I could use the AC.
The mites now seem to be contained by me adding 200-300 lady bugs every 3-4 days. seems to be working.
Mahalo, Abob

A

Abob

always 8 weeks on the money for me

tomsawyer, right on, my last grow Blue Dream SCRog has harvested exactly on the 56 day. Thanks for the reply and for stopping in. Abob

Abob. You might have mentioned it but are these girls from a mom you have.

Hey ronvmpc, nice to see ya.
These girls are clones from the "Blue Dream SCRoG". I've kept a two mothers from that grow, 1 Blue Dream and 1 Master Kush.

i think my pants just got wet.......

These BD's are real performers and are great to take care of. they just keep on going.

Pumping!!!

Thanks, coloradochronic apriciate the great vibes.

Jeezer

Jeezer

looking good abob. clean job indeed. i usually take mine at 63 days but the last run i chopped at week 7 day 49 and the buds werent as big as usual but it was still dank! Covered in trichs and it smoked soooo nice.
rock on dude

A

Abob

looking good abob. clean job indeed. i usually take mine at 63 days but the last run i chopped at week 7 day 49 and the buds werent as big as usual but it was still dank! Covered in trichs and it smoked soooo nice.
rock on dude

Jeezer, Where they still producing lots of nice new white pistils? why did you chop at 7 weeks. Where you watching the trichs??????
Abob

A

Abob

:sign0005:For the last week I have been removing all the large and even not so large fan leaves in order to get light to every flower possible.
In taking these picture this morning they look like their ready to harvest within the next 5-6 days. I will examine the trichs more closely to pick the high desired. Don't like the racy head high and I also don't want the couch lock. If I can top Blue Dream SCRoG I for one along with my patients will be very pleased.
Some early morning pic's as lights went out. Abob

IMG 1544
IMG 1545
IMG 1546
IMG 1547
IMG 1548
IMG 1549
IMG 1552
IMG 1558
G

gooey

i think you can take those another 10 days at least, looking frosty but still plenty of green for the plant to use up...keep killin it, just my 2 cents, cut em whenever you want lol....thanks for sharing peace

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they filled out so nice man - its like all bud - great job man - you should be stoked

Jeezer

Jeezer

Jeezer, Where they still producing lots of nice new white pistils? why did you chop at 7 weeks. Where you watching the trichs??????
Abob

I think its around week 8 she does stop producing alot of new white pistils and she starts to swell up and foxtail. I wasnt watching the trichs I had to chop at week 7 because i had to shut down my grow room. Had a different look of course less filled in and the yield wasnt as great but still as fire as can be.

This is her at 7 weeks
bd4.JPG
BD1.JPG

and then i have a pic of her right when she starts to foxtail. not sure what day of flowering it is. should be around 8 weeks
bd51.JPG
BD11.JPG

A

Abob

i think you can take those another 10 days at least, looking frosty but still plenty of green for the plant to use up...keep killin it, just my 2 cents, cut em whenever you want lol....thanks for sharing peace

gooey, just finished watering with straight RO water so, I have committed to the chop. If the trichs hold hold up I'll let them keep going. As soon as the trichs cave I'm on them like edward sizzorhand. Thanks for the input I do appreciate your experience man. Abob

nice scrog :)
Thanks this is the best one yet, there has only been two, but I understand this scrogging grow,m love it. Thanks cheech its fun to see you drop in from time to time. Abob

they filled out so nice man - its like all bud - great job man - you should be stoked
Thanks motherlode, I have figured this style of grow out, at least with the Dreams anyway. I looking for another stain to put in under the screen, any suggestions. Your right its like a sea of buds what strain can top these dream??????? Abob

This is her at 7 weeks
bd4.JPG
BD1.JPG

and then i have a pic of her right when she starts to foxtail. not sure what day of flowering it is. should be around 8 weeks
bd51.JPG
BD11.JPG

I think its around week 8 she does stop producing alot of new white pistils and she starts to swell up and foxtail. I wasnt watching the trichs I had to chop at week 7 because i had to shut down my grow room. Had a different look of course less filled in and the yield wasnt as great but still as fire as can be.
Jeezer your Dreams look fantastic, I have some trees flowering on the balcony. I hope they turn out like yours. The scrog is totally different. If you try it you 'll never go back. Abob

A

Abob

Jeezer,
missed your comment, love looking at those stacking flowers. I was disappointed at mine on the first grow because they didn't look like yours. Then I realize its a totally different grow with a different result. My balcony grow is in flower and if it comes out as nice as your pic's I'll be happy. Thanks for sharing the photos. Abob

Jeezer

Jeezer

Jeezer,
missed your comment, love looking at those stacking flowers. I was disappointed at mine on the first grow because they didn't look like yours. Then I realize its a totally different grow with a different result. My balcony grow is in flower and if it comes out as nice as your pic's I'll be happy. Thanks for sharing the photos. Abob

No problem bro, i have pics of my first run with blue dream and she didnt look too good either. i was dissapointed in the results to tell you the truth. no taste no smell. But after the second run i really nailed it.

Keep on rockin Abob, the dreams are lookin tasty, harvest time is coming :harvest:

A

Abob

Today is Bloom Day #56 and is when I chopped my first SCRog grow of Blue Dreams and Master Kush. This BD grw is a lot different. I didn't stall them out this time. they received
better or more experienced tending.
The trichs are just now starting to lose their shinny luster. I was hoping to chop today, but will let them run 1-3 days longer so as not to get to heady of a high.
I forgot to take pic's for the last couple of days, but will post some from Day #54 and take some before I chop.
Thanks for following along, hope this grow was of help and at least entertaining. Peace On,
Abob

IMG 1642
IMG 1643
IMG 1644
IMG 1645
IMG 1646
IMG 1647
IMG 1649
IMG 1650
G

gooey

looking nice amigo...plenty of dank in your future....enjoy your harvest...peace

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Nice thread and nice job on the grow! Nice to see the Big Blue done right, like he said ^ enjoy your bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom