Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Lol. Got more evil lady's debuting ! Thanks for visiting the Snakes Lair where all the Evil Vixons lounge! I believe foo dogs like it here ! Thanks for being real troopers with me ! I do like to make my logs colorful and fun ! Madam M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Poison Ivy ,
Upside down lemon dojoww x star pheno7 005
have a feeling there won't be toooo much staking required . of course to each there own .

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I am loving your thread Medusa! Such good energy and good vibes. Props to you and thank you for gracing us here at LoompaFarms with your presence. That on top of the fact that I wake up every morning and read through this thread and it always puts a smile on my face. There is no monetary compensation for being able to make me smile. So all my thanks to you :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I am loving your thread Medusa! Such good energy and good vibes. Props to you and thank you for gracing us here at LoompaFarms with your presence. That on top of the fact that I wake up every morning and read through this thread and it always puts a smile on my face. There is no monetary compensation for being able to make me smile. So all my thanks to you :)
Go on don't stop ya got me , continue Lol. Thanks @loompa

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking real good over here in the snake den, pretty ladies as always! Agreed wit @loompa I love this threads vibe.
Respect
Ps. Still a few weeks away from taking cut of "katie" and I will send her to u.
Thank you. Let me know on what your heart desires.

Zealous

Zealous

24 / 7. Veg. Might be time to close to 18/6. For summer. That's what heats the room. Thank you M
Hello medusa..... I wouldn't do 24/7 veg,it stresses the plants to much and will cause herms IMO! We learned the hard way,just a little heads up;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hello medusa..... I wouldn't do 24/7 veg,it stresses the plants to much and will cause herms IMO! We learned the hard way,just a little heads up;)
We'll have been doing it for 5 yrs mo herms. Guess been lucky. Summer will go down because of heat. But have had success with everything but nice to see what everyone else does. Thanks M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oh cool guess I'll shut my mouth then.... Pahahaha your plants look outstanding!
@zealious I have found in winter if I dont keep the lights on for 24/7. I have to bring my Dragon in to heat the room. He makes quite the mess u can imagine.
Thank u it is a something to consider when herms appear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom