Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Foo dog harvest ...thought this was a snowman the tag went way down in soil ...surprise the best one so far
Foodog 002
Foodog 003
Foodog 004
Foodog 009

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa that looks dank!
How is the aroma on that one?
Incredible. Because I lost the tag was surprised thought all foo I had were males So pleasantly surprised when harvest and was digging in soil and by golly there she be that winch ! The queen of the room ! Done growing in smart pots. To hard to label. Even tape falls off Have used bags like u Found them hard to transplant. U must have many a secrets. Thanks. M

Zealous

Zealous

Working on the road..... Living in and out of motels,hoping for a lay off this winter!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sendin the FlyJ super Loompa Vibes to @Medusa,,,,,
Hmmm, having your way with the flowers again I see, And rightly so ,
much deserved buds for the sister of sticky, the Woman w/luman The trikes glistening in her snakie eyes, and a heart of Ganja GOLD .....
When ya fire um up Don't forget to in hale. Yum Yum Loompa Fun
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sendin the FlyJ super Loompa Vibes to @Medusa,,,,,
Hmmm, having your way with the flowers again I see, And rightly so ,
much deserved buds for the sister of sticky, the Woman w/luman The trikes glistening in her snakie eyes, and a heart of Ganja GOLD .....
When ya fire um up Don't forget to in hale. Yum Yum Loompa Fun
FlyJ

Always All need guidance.

draco

draco

hey Medusa

how is that foo smoke? i always flash dry new phenos and i bet you do too.

they are up on the bay right now!! all i gotta do is come up with $200 in the next few days... aaarg.

i NEED those seeds like i need another bad habit. i'm still pheno hunting with the Yeti in my little room for pete's sake...

anyway, this Yeti is FINE SMOKE and i can't stop with the smoking and wondering about the Foo Dog.

so. how is it?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hey Medusa

how is that foo smoke? i always flash dry new phenos and i bet you do too.

they are up on the bay right now!! all i gotta do is come up with $200 in the next few days... aaarg.

i NEED those seeds like i need another bad habit. i'm still pheno hunting with the Yeti in my little room for pete's sake...

anyway, this Yeti is FINE SMOKE and i can't stop with the smoking and wondering about the Foo Dog.

so. how is it?

Nope still a little damp. Curing perfect. Oh the anticipation. u would not believe how long I have waited for some things. Yrs. centuries. Sometimes worth it and sometimes not. Let ya know though.

Top Bottom