• Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tofta

Seems be milky with some amber towards the top and on some sugarleafs

20240304 012333
T

Tofta

It looks to me like that plant is still weeks from harvest. A lot of white hairs and clear trichs. Wait until almost all the hairs have turned orange and curled up then check trichs again. I know, the wait can be excruciating but worth it in the end
Good looking out! Going to have a busy back end of March for sure!

20240311 202616
T

Tofta

Nice grow!

Another few weeks those buds are going to be flopping over from the weight they're going to put on.
Patience...
Thanks! Unfortunately/ or fortunately 🤣 I ran into that issue with my white widow. Went to move it to trim up a few leaves and the main stem started to sway and multiple of the outer ones about touched the ground. It's packing some weight! The main cola is maybe 2 1/2 times bigger than the Northern Lights. I've had to suspend multiple branches. Very little crystal production but a ton of bud growth and also has a mutant on it! Down to 10 plants with 4 straggling but only one of the 4 is underwhelmingly so, and that's the Watermelon. The other 2 are Northern lights that might pack on more weight over time (day 64 for them now) and one amnesia that is is in day 50 that is still vegging out and fighting for space
Has been an interesting journey so far and have learned a ton primarily from this place. Can't thank you guys enough!

20240312 001752
20240312 001740
20240312 001519
20240310 185051
20240310 164202
T

Tofta

1st northern lights had enough amber for me to go ahead and call it. I don't have a scale so not sure on total weight but I'm pretty pleased for my first plant harvested

20240316 232942
Newty

Newty

1st northern lights had enough amber for me to go ahead and call it. I don't have a scale so not sure on total weight but I'm pretty pleased for my first plant harvested
Nice job!

You don't need a fancy scale, just a cheap kitchen scale from Walmart that let's you weigh in grams will do just fine.

As long as a nickel weighs 5 grams, you know it's accurate.

Screenshot 20240317 000723 Walmart

Last edited:
M

MellowRello

Hey guys, my state just made it legal for me to grow and was looking for some advice. Primarily looking at this kit to start and plan on getting it this coming Friday https://myhigrow.com/product/myhigrow-4x8-grow-tent-complete-kit-with-roof-grow-tent-4x8-960-watt/

Is this adequate for 12 plants?

Plan on going with autos and have made good use of royal queen seeds holiday sale and have a good mixture of Northern lights, North thunderfuck, blue cheese, fat banana, white widow, watermelon, and triple g on the way.
Lastly has anyone used Coast of Maine soil? Looks like a pretty solid set up and should only need nutrients during the flowering process? Thanks in a

Hey guys, my state just made it legal for me to grow and was looking for some advice. Primarily looking at this kit to start and plan on getting it this coming Friday https://myhigrow.com/product/myhigrow-4x8-grow-tent-complete-kit-with-roof-grow-tent-4x8-960-watt/

Is this adequate for 12 plants?

Plan on going with autos and have made good use of royal queen seeds holiday sale and have a good mixture of Northern lights, North thunderfuck, blue cheese, fat banana, white widow, watermelon, and triple g on the way.
Lastly has anyone used Coast of Maine soil? Looks like a pretty solid set up and should only need nutrients during the flowering process? Thanks in advance
Advice: That's a lot, don't bite off more than you can chew. Trust me. Thank me later.

T

Tofta

Advice: That's a lot, don't bite off more than you can chew. Trust me. Thank me later.
I already found out 🤣 a few plants were sacrificed and some others were adopted.
Luckily this is primarily being used for medication and is being turned into RSO. Since there is no curing time for RSO, the most dried flower I have on hand is maybe 2 oz and even that I might turn into a infused honey. The only benefit to growing the max of what was allowed, was the ability to cross reference and repeat a new skill set. A lot of work though, and luckily I was able to cull half of them before harvest.

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Nice job Tofta. Btw what kind of lights are those? Never seen grow lights with that circular configuration

T

Tofta

Thanks! The lights are from myhigrow.com they have worked great! Other products by them are pretty cheap though

Top Bottom