AC INFINITY Giveaway! Controller 69 Pro+

J

jamesmessenger1

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now!

Winners will be chosen at random! Open World Wide!
*This giveaway will end on September 27, 2023 at 10:00 AM PST*
I'm currently growing BF Gelato Glue, and Dos Si Dos Autos...and have a Runtz x Layer Cake photoperiod going as well!!!

IMG 20230918 135930640
IMG 20230918 135935794
IMG 20230918 135940927
mjab702

mjab702

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

I am currently growing Girl scout Cookies, Mother of Dragon and Sour Diesel by Irvine Seed Co.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
View attachment 2044352

I got one of these a few months ago through the Amazon Vine program. I haven't been able to use it because I don't have any AC Infinity devices that work with it. I thought I could at least use it as a basic thermometer/hygrometer, but that's not the case. It seems to get its power from connecting a device to it, it does not come with any way to power it on without already owning a compatible device. So it's been sitting on a shelf collecting dust for months, now. Maybe someday I'll get something it does work with.

Please don't consider this as an entry - I do not want another one of these things. Just wanted to share my experience with it in case anyone gets their hopes up about it, if you don't already have devices to control, this thing won't even turn on.

Other than that, I've heard a lot of good things about it, so if you can use it, get it! Not trying to discourage anyone, just stating the facts as I know them.

Good luck, y'all! 🤠

Last edited:
Tarbender04

Tarbender04

View attachment 2044352

Right now, growing 2 outdoor bag seed plants and indoor I have a feminized Critical and an autoflower Do-Si-Dos. Would appreciate such an awesome upgrade to my humble setup.

R

ridemytrich

View attachment 2044352

Oreoz #4 (photo) no till living soil🤙🫡

IMG 20230923 014223
S

SaltyMids

White meat
Cadillac rainbows
Sherb cake x oreoz
Cheetah piss
Glass
Platinum cake
View attachment 2044352

C

concepttheman

Sorry before about just 1 leaf pic. Here is my wife when she took a picture. 2 durban poisons, 3 lemon orange, and a seed from dispo eighth (i know most likely very unstable, lol). Starting 16ish babies right now for a perpetual grow. Also i have a v8 AC infinity light and fans. MANY more things to come!!!

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

View attachment 2044352

Strange how I almost bought one today .
Growing frosted valley, cheese. Purple runtz, runtzXlayer cake, trop cherry, key lime jack. Would love to add this to my fan and exhaust and ditch the inkbird

20230922 210454
Garosdog

Garosdog

View attachment 2044352

Northern lights

Mothman

Mothman

I’m between grows, summer is rough here. My spring grow was White Runtz, Mimosa x Orange Punch, and Shiskaberry.

After vacation I have Future #1 and Frostette lined up. I’m craving more VPD control. Thanks for the random opportunity!!

Top Bottom