Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greengurl

Hello everyone
It's been an absolute pleasure reading all the pages of the threads up to this point, there's so much useful information that I have used to my benefit without even participating in the thread. But I'm to the point where I need to diagnose my gurls by some of the best insightful indivduals accessble online. I'm not sure what to do to remedy my problems with the gurls........this is my first grow so im just really tryin my best to no over do the nutes so more likly not doin enough......so I'll just give u all the run through.....of everything,!!...

to the left is a GDP and the right is a Bubblegum Auto they r both Day 49
The soil is FFOF, 3 gal pots, I have the General Hydroponic Flora Series: Micro, Gro, & the Bloom I've been using egg shells for cal and molasses for my mag
The GDP has some bright yellow streck on the top leaf not to sure but the pics I looked at in comparison say she might b low on iron.....??? Is that right? The BGA .......smh I dont no she looks like she may have cal definecy or mayb my pH balance if off....but I balance it out to 6.5 b4 watering them I'm not sure any help or insight would b a blessing thanks n advance guys.

UNQxmasTREEZ

UNQxmasTREEZ

Love all the great knowledge this forum has brought. I've read all pages from beginning to end which has given me great insight. My issue is that I've already started 2 autos and one may be a normal or auto I'm not sure since it was a free seed (o.g. just feminized) and just not sure of I'm going about this right. Here is a little info about my situation. I am a first time grower with this being my first crop EVER...why I picked auto seeds? I have no idea lol other then they were pretty cheap and I thought it would be easy considering they grow in any type of light schedule. Any who, down below are pictures of everything I got going on since words just don't do the job. Please and thank you for any input. Really hoping to hear from some experts (aka veterans).
1450210904344 1455635251

1450211048122 2065301243
1450211125300 529474904
so here is a description of what things are in the photos and my issue. Above are the 2 autos and the one down below is the normal. My issue is I'm trying to understand why the leaves are druppy. Today I added nutrients but this was obviously happening before that. Now I have to mention that for a week I didn't have pH down to adjust. Could that be why? HELP
1450211438061 2119196866

G

greengurl

Hey UNQ
Seems we both r pretty much n the same boat wait to hear from some experienced growers but one thing I read over and over n the threads r ur not suppose to give ur autos any nutes within the first 3 weeks.......also when i purchased some auto for pretty much the same reasons u did.....I also got a 5 freebies seeds and I don't think they're autos

mancdank

mancdank

Love all the great knowledge this forum has brought. I've read all pages from beginning to end which has given me great insight. My issue is that I've already started 2 autos and one may be a normal or auto I'm not sure since it was a free seed (o.g. just feminized) and just not sure of I'm going about this right. Here is a little info about my situation. I am a first time grower with this being my first crop EVER...why I picked auto seeds? I have no idea lol other then they were pretty cheap and I thought it would be easy considering they grow in any type of light schedule. Any who, down below are pictures of everything I got going on since words just don't do the job. Please and thank you for any input. Really hoping to hear from some experts (aka veterans).View attachment 555582 View attachment 555583 View attachment 555584
View attachment 555585 View attachment 555588 View attachment 555587 View attachment 555586 View attachment 555589 View attachment 555590so here is a description of what things are in the photos and my issue. Above are the 2 autos and the one down below is the normal. My issue is I'm trying to understand why the leaves are druppy. Today I added nutrients but this was obviously happening before that. Now I have to mention that for a week I didn't have pH down to adjust. Could that be why? HELP
View attachment 555591
Without being in the room it's hard to exactly put a diagnoses on something but if I had to call it I would say they have been over watered is there drainage in the bottom of those little pots ?

mancdank

mancdank

Hello everyone
It's been an absolute pleasure reading all the pages of the threads up to this point, there's so much useful information that I have used to my benefit without even participating in the thread. But I'm to the point where I need to diagnose my gurls by some of the best insightful indivduals accessble online. I'm not sure what to do to remedy my problems with the gurls........this is my first grow so im just really tryin my best to no over do the nutes so more likly not doin enough......so I'll just give u all the run through.....of everything,!!...

to the left is a GDP and the right is a Bubblegum Auto they r both Day 49
The soil is FFOF, 3 gal pots, I have the General Hydroponic Flora Series: Micro, Gro, & the Bloom I've been using egg shells for cal and molasses for my mag
The GDP has some bright yellow streck on the top leaf not to sure but the pics I looked at in comparison say she might b low on iron.....??? Is that right? The BGA .......smh I dont no she looks like she may have cal definecy or mayb my pH balance if off....but I balance it out to 6.5 b4 watering them I'm not sure any help or insight would b a blessing thanks n advance guys.
The marking on the plants look like a mixture of water drops on leaves and thrips if your concerned about ph of your medium check the ph of what your putting in and then check the water running out of the bottom and adjust if needed also looking at the plants they look a decent colour and if your new to this don't try getting feed schedule that need a degree in science to get your head around find a good company and read there instructions there well balanced and u will rarely come across any funky deficiency hope this helps if there's anything your unsure about what I've said just ask and I will try my best lol

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Love all the great knowledge this forum has brought. I've read all pages from beginning to end which has given me great insight. My issue is that I've already started 2 autos and one may be a normal or auto I'm not sure since it was a free seed (o.g. just feminized) and just not sure of I'm going about this right. Here is a little info about my situation. I am a first time grower with this being my first crop EVER...why I picked auto seeds? I have no idea lol other then they were pretty cheap and I thought it would be easy considering they grow in any type of light schedule. Any who, down below are pictures of everything I got going on since words just don't do the job. Please and thank you for any input. Really hoping to hear from some experts (aka veterans).View attachment 555582 View attachment 555583 View attachment 555584
View attachment 555585 View attachment 555588 View attachment 555587 View attachment 555586 View attachment 555589 View attachment 555590so here is a description of what things are in the photos and my issue. Above are the 2 autos and the one down below is the normal. My issue is I'm trying to understand why the leaves are druppy. Today I added nutrients but this was obviously happening before that. Now I have to mention that for a week I didn't have pH down to adjust. Could that be why? HELP
View attachment 555591
They look way overwatered, you need to let the soil dry out b4 you water them. Keeping the soil moist can cause your roots to turn brown, mushy, and rot.

G

greengurl

for post: 1579936 said:
The marking on the plants look like a mixture of water drops on leaves and thrips if your concerned about ph of your medium check the ph of what your putting in and then check the water running out of the bottom and adjust if needed also looking at the plants they look a decent colour and if your new to this don't try getting feed schedule that need a degree in science to get your head around find a good company and read there instructions there well balanced and u will rarely come across any funky deficiency hope this helps if there's anything your unsure about what I've said just ask and I will try my best lol
Thank u for responding I pray that dont have thrips ive been checking like crazy and I haven't seen anything crawling around on top or underneath the leafs ........is there any other deficiencies that u may recognize that I may b able to address.....with the nutes I have....otherwise ill look into investinginto a bug killer for thrips

mancdank

mancdank

I notice u guys using LED lighting how's that working out for u guys ive never really liked them on paper they look good but in reality I don't think u can get the same light penetration through the canopy

UNQxmasTREEZ

UNQxmasTREEZ

Thanks for the input. I have a water meter and have been using that to judge if the soil is dry or moist so I thought I was doing right by that. With that being said I also pick the pots up and they are always really light before I water. I will dry them out and see if that helps.
Also, could it be that they are already root bound in the solo's? I know now to just start and finish autos in the same pot. Any other thoughts? BTW-My soil is 2 parts fox farm ocean 1 part sunshine#4 +perlite.

UNQxmasTREEZ

UNQxmasTREEZ

Without being in the room it's hard to exactly put a diagnoses on something but if I had to call it I would say they have been over watered is there drainage in the bottom of those little pots ?

Yes, i have 4 holes on the bottom of the solo cups. So any water it doesn't need is running off. Also...the run off is sucked up so they aren't sitting in it.

geori

geori

End of week #7
Flush with straight water 3xs the size of pot.

So if a three gallon pot then you will need nine gallons of water to flush with per plant. So put in bathtub and start pouring.
Then let drain .

Week #8
You could probably flush once more .

And straight water on thru to finish.
That's about how I would go,but tweak as needed if any problems.

They usually go about nine weeks or so.

STR8

So remembering that the soil mix in my pots is so porous that need to water every three days, will I be flushing each and every three day watering, or flush once at end of week #7 with a normal watering in between week #8 and so on ?

The trics are fairly cloudy on all the plants here at mid week #7. Pistols have not turned brown yet, and they are still reaching for the light.

str8smokn

str8smokn

She looks good my friend!
You may have to go longer to get the pistols to turn.
But if you remove a plant from tent and then scope it to look at trichs.
The grow lights throws the looks off.
If your happy with cloudy then you can start the flush now.
Yes flush once at the beginning of week 7.
Then just regular water until she's done.
STR8

G

greengurl

Wow! Geori...... they do look great.......what strain is that? Thing is im on week 7 too and my gurls dont look nearly as full or fat as urs do.......I wonder if im doin something wrong......or if its the strain???? Whatever the case good job......

geori

geori

Wow! Geori...... they do look great.......what strain is that? Thing is im on week 7 too and my gurls dont look nearly as full or fat as urs do.......I wonder if im doin something wrong......or if its the strain???? Whatever the case good job......

Thanks so much greengurl.. :) The five budding plants are West Coast Blackberries.. The other three are photos.

I see what you mean about the differences in how full the buds are .. I am not enough of an expert with autos to tell you for sure why.. Sounds like a couple of others suggested over watering.. I would agree..

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

You are about to fry the tops of your Bubblegum,she should of been tied down .it looks as if you topped the Auto,
and if that GDP is a regular photo plant then I guess you are running 12/12 light.
Ok ,so the topping of the Auto is a no-no,that has slowed down the bud development down by three weeks or so.
The 12/12 light schedule is not doing anything good for you either,Autos need at least 18/6 to produce anything good indoors.
What size tent is that?
Can you lower that plant/pot or is she on the ground.
Here's a start to help out.
STR8

G

greengurl

E

Model:l-54600A (10-15)*3W
INPUT:70-285VAC 50/60Hz 0.4A
OUTPUT:30-56VDC 620mA5%
I do 20/4

G

greengurl

The super chop was n accident......but I understood.....ill change the time 12/12 first thing tomorrow

str8smokn

str8smokn

The super chop was n accident......but I understood.....ill change the time 12/12 first thing tomorrow

No,no .
If they are Autos leave how you have them...
I thought that the GDP was a regular plant..
You are fine..

Latest posts

Top Bottom