Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest, with a cup full of seed starter in the middle. For the seed to start in..the soil is too hot for Auto seeds .
STR8

N

Nikkio

Hey guys I need help !
Today I saw there is some powdery mildew forming on the top of my soil. I guess my humidity is too high..
So I saw that you can use baking soda added to the water and water with it in order to kill them fungus shits.
Have any of you tried that method ?
Also one Question : do you turn off vents when lamp goes of ? I do and i think it also contributed since during sleep time humidity in the box gets like 85 %+

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey guys I need help !
Today I saw there is some powdery mildew forming on the top of my soil. I guess my humidity is too high..
So I saw that you can use baking soda added to the water and water with it in order to kill them fungus shits.
Have any of you tried that method ?
Also one Question : do you turn off vents when lamp goes of ? I do and i think it also contributed since during sleep time humidity in the box gets like 85 %+

No leave fans and exhaust running after lights out. Try to wet the top soil just enough to moisten it, then try to remove the top layer of soil.
STR8

Panacea79

Panacea79

Hey all!!
Quick check in....I'm starting up my next grow. Gonna make a run at some Northern Lights Autos from Vision Seeds (anyone have any experience/feedback with Vision Seeds)....it was a toss up between running either these or the Heavyweight 'Fast and Vast' OR one of each but I have limited space and just judging by the name (as well as other growers insights) I didn't wanna have a cramped tent...ill probly start a thread with this be. Also I'm gonna try and go more 'organic' and use less nutes and do more of a 'living soil' approach with Light Warrior to start followed by Roots XXL(?) soil and maybe gonna try rolling with General Hydroponics micro/grow/bloom vs. the Fox Farm Trio I've BEEN using....TTYS. Wish me luck

caligrow420

caligrow420

Hey I am going to start my first grow in a week or two and I was hoping for some tips. I am going to be growing 10 plants outdoors. I was planning on putting each one in a 3 gallon grow bag in my backyard. They are all Automatic Female strains. The strains are:
1. Speed Bud-Female,
2. Incredible Bulk-Dr Krippling,
3. THC Bomb-Bomb,
4. Head Stash-Big Head,
5. LSD25-FastBuds,
6. Crystal Meth-FastBuds,
7. Girl Scout Cookies-FastBuds,
8. Northern Lights-Vision,
9. Kush Van Stitch-Flash,
And some other strain or two. I am hoping to get a few ounces of dried bud from each plant (more if possible). I was hoping you guys would have some tips for getting the most amount of quality bud possible. Again this is going to be outdoor and with auto strains. I don't know what nutrients or fertilizer to use. Hopefully you guys have some tips.
Thanks.

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

@caligrow420 there's a thread on here for acouple of those plants if you need some info on them.
What kind of soil?
Everyone uses something different on here so your gonna get a lot of answers.
First off ,good choice on the 3gal bags / pots whichever.
Second .. Make sure you have enough light,bright and hrs of light.
Third ..just treat them well and they shall return the favor.
I use General Organics Go-Box line of nutrients and Fox Farm Ocean Forest with seed starter in the middle for the seed. Soil is alittle hot on its own.
STR8

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Now I have talked about the lifecycle of an auto lets get to how best to grow them

I wont bore you with the simple stuff like germination the only thing I will say on this subject is its best to start them in their final pot as autos don't like to be transplanted, or rather they don't like their roots disturbed.

So lets say you have germinated your seeds and they have broken ground.
The first thing to note is that Autos are very sensitive to nutrients compared to photo period plants. So lets go through the correct way to fertilise them.

Here is a feeding schedule for autos using bio bizz nutrients

View attachment 365805

As you can see for the first 3 weeks there is very little in the way of nutrients, this is because at this age they burn very easily.
The main thing in this time period is root stimulator, as there is a very short veg cycle this helps the roots to get a good foothold and increases the overall growth of the plant.

Once you start to introduce nutrients it is best to start with a quarter of the recommended dose and then slowly increase it to 1/2 - 2/3 of the recommended dosage.
Hello again mate!
I wrote an email straight to biobizz and they answer me that maybe the bio-grow and the molasses cause a high nitrogen in the roots.
But i think molasses has more nutrients than bio-grow and if i don't put some maybe i will have Calcium,iron or magnesium deficiency.
What do you think?
I post the exact answer of biobizz agent:

Dear Spyros,
We think you have problems because you mix 2 ml of Bio-grow plus some organic Molasses. Bio-grow is also Molasses so you are giving about the triple dosage of Nitrogen. It looks more like you have a lock out at the roots due to the high content of Nitrogen. Next time you water, leave out the Bio-grow and organic Molasses for a bit. Less nutrients in the water will also mean the pH of the water will remain a bit higher and so you catch both advantages. In about one week you should see your plants are going again the right way.

Greetzz, Biobizz

Panacea79

Panacea79

Hey I am going to start my first grow in a week or two and I was hoping for some tips. I am going to be growing 10 plants outdoors. I was planning on putting each one in a 3 gallon grow bag in my backyard. They are all Automatic Female strains. The strains are:
1. Speed Bud-Female,
3. THC Bomb-Bomb,
4. Head Stash-Big Head,
5. LSD25-FastBuds,
And some other strain or two. I am hoping to get a few ounces of dried bud from each plant (more if possible). I was hoping you guys would have some tips for getting the most amount of quality bud possible. Again this is going to be outdoor and with auto strains. I don't know what nutrients or fertilizer to use. Hopefully you guys have some tips.
Thanks.
1. Speed Bud-Female,
3. THC Bomb-Bomb,
4. Head Stash-Big Head,
5. LSD25-FastBuds,
Thanks.

Sounds like fun! !! I ALSO have the beans AND plan
to run the LSD-25'S AND the GSC from FastBuds but am gonna be doing them INDOOR so....still interested to see how your whole grow goes but ESPECIALLY those two strains. I'll run a thread WHEN I do plant grow them....should be interesting to see the difference in yield, etc from indoors to outdoors from the same strains..
Btw, lime I said, I'm probly sourcing up my 'base' nuts from Fo x Farm to GH or General Organics. ..anyone jane Amy suggestions on some good (preferably more organic) nute lines I should look at besides those and all the Advanced Nutrients 'bumper/booster' stiff I've BEEN USING?!?!

Louie79

Louie79

Ok, will do the molasses next watering.. One thing I had not mentioned is that I never did get a fish tank oxygen thing.

Also.. Because of how porous the soil is, I am not going to be able and wait a full week between watering. This last watering had to do and was only three days since last one. Not going to mix any coco next time, and go back to just 20% perlite.

Heck, I could almost have just done a coco grow instead of the mix I did..
20 perct perlite in neuhaus n.2, that's how i do it to.... À seven years long love story!
Louie

N

Nikkio

Hey guys hope everything is good,
Its day 45 of my Fast and vast grow.
I have problems with the humidity since i didn't have money for dehumidifier and I am opening windows, all the fans running around the house etc. Do you have any ideas how to get rid of that humidity without dehumidifier? I will certainly get one for the next grow this is madness. Maybe i should cut the watering this will help a bit? I water untill i see some runoff.
Some info for the strain.. the plants are damn tall I am actually having problems with my space I will upload some pictures these weeks so you can see how tall this girls are. They are also producing a lot of crystals it should be some bad-ass smoke, definitely recommend them if you have a lot of space and nice lamps they will produce really a lot.
Another question : do you flush before switching to hps, i mean I already did just asking xD

fryhigh

fryhigh

hi guys Erm I'm really not sure wether it's the right place to post this but last time I got really good help and my first grow went really well thanks to help from you dudes!
I've started my second now and they've been going for 5 and a half weeks, basically one of the autos I'm growing (blue kush from dinafem) got too big for my grow space & while trying to rearrange my lights I snapped the top cola clean off like not repairable not attached on the floor kinda thing :( .. now this is my biggest nicest looking girl so o don't really want to get rid of her of possible but what I'm really asking is will it be stunted and not fully flower? will it still grow and produce? will it die? im kinda looking for my next move. I've looked on the Internet for info but as I've learnt grow problems can be quite specific any help experience or whatever would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

hi guys Erm I'm really not sure wether it's the right place to post this but last time I got really good help and my first grow went really well thanks to help from you dudes!
I've started my second now and they've been going for 5 and a half weeks, basically one of the autos I'm growing (blue kush from dinafem) got too big for my grow space & while trying to rearrange my lights I snapped the top cola clean off like not repairable not attached on the floor kinda thing :( .. now this is my biggest nicest looking girl so o don't really want to get rid of her of possible but what I'm really asking is will it be stunted and not fully flower? will it still grow and produce? will it die? im kinda looking for my next move. I've looked on the Internet for info but as I've learnt grow problems can be quite specific any help experience or whatever would be greatly appreciated!
It should be fine, you may get two new colas where it snapped off depending on the strain and how it grows.

fryhigh

fryhigh

That's certainly reassuring haha thanks man! I mean I've just read that it can stunt n with it being auto obvs I didn't know wether would have time to recover?

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's certainly reassuring haha thanks man! I mean I've just read that it can stunt n with it being auto obvs I didn't know wether would have time to recover?

It will either slow down by three weeks while it starts two colas / or
It will stall out and then just finish what it has left.
Has it started to flower yet? If so how far, I'm guessing two weeks of flower?
She won't die...
But there's really no telling what she will do.
STR8

fryhigh

fryhigh

it has started to flower I'd sat just under 2 weeks would be right yeah buds onky just starting to form.. so when you say stall out like would that mean I'd pretty much get nothing as it is or? I'm kinda trying to figure out if she's worth keeping over the light space she'll use is all. thanks again man

str8smokn

str8smokn

it has started to flower I'd sat just under 2 weeks would be right yeah buds onky just starting to form.. so when you say stall out like would that mean I'd pretty much get nothing as it is or? I'm kinda trying to figure out if she's worth keeping over the light space she'll use is all. thanks again man

No.
I'm sorry ,when I say stall out . I mean it takes it 3weeks to fix/figure out what happened and then it starts back up.
So if that is a 80 day seed ,I would add 21 more days to finish out. She might not be as dense , but should still be nice buds.
Hope this helps,and this is just what I've noticed from my mishaps.
But as I said they all act different.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom