Acupulco Gold, vegetative, recurring calcium issue

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Thanks!

This course of treatment has been mild, a little nausia. Cheese has been an effective strain for that. Fun in my off time too. Again, I'm a fortunate patient in the sense that I tolerate everything well, not typically too symptomatic.

My second last grow was my last multiple strain grow. No health issues but the 3 strains suffered in yield for the generalized attention they received/generalized environment they shared. That grow was , Kraken, White Widow and GG4. Since isolating one strain my yields have come up 400%...

A lot of that is the new LED I put in early this year though. A k5 xl1000 (wifi)
i have overlap side by side, somewhere. have to see everything, for myself... unbelievable diff, as a book would say. if u can use em both, without driving up climate headaches n trippin breakerz, i would DEMAND u do so. the weight u mentioned, from harvest, was obvious u have kickass, lighting.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's a similar diff between 1000ppm & 1600ish, in diox... i had a custom led in the red spectrum, collecting dust in the garage, for a couple yrs, with these shyt, 3k kingplus led's, burnin 700ea. the red, was a 700watt, straight up, by the builder and omg... i hate that i gave away 2, or 3 hps setups because with the ceiling of a teepee... man, all i want, is red spectrum dominant! i can stretch em plenty, in various ways, on my own.

Dr.B

Dr.B

i have overlap side by side, somewhere. have to see everything, for myself... unbelievable diff, as a book would say. if u can use em both, without driving up climate headaches n trippin breakerz, i would DEMAND u do so. the weight u mentioned, from harvest, was obvious u have kickass, lighting.
Oh how I suffered for that light lol. I do supplement it when I out grow my footprint , a border of 4 x 2' 3000k t5's, nothing major. That's about all my air system can manage.

IMG 20200418 185755 optimized
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw
set an alarm, the next time u want white/yellow light pics so u can take em as they shut off. i figure u know this and it was a matter of convenience n expedience, but not EVERYONE who reads this may. I'm the worst of repeat offenders, when it comes to this, as 1diesel1, never lets me forget.

Dr.B

Dr.B

it's a similar diff between 1000ppm & 1600ish, in diox... i had a custom led in the red spectrum, collecting dust in the garage, for a couple yrs, with these shyt, 3k kingplus led's, burnin 700ea. the red, was a 700watt, straight up, by the builder and omg... i hate that i gave away 2, or 3 hps setups because with the ceiling of a teepee... man, all i want, is red spectrum dominant! i can stretch em plenty, in various ways, on my own.
My favorite feature of the kind LED's full control of each spectrum individually. ;)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Oh how I suffered for that light lol. I do supplement it when I out grow my footprint , a border of 4 x 2' 3000k t5's, nothing major. That's about all my air system can manage.
holy chryst, that is beautiful!... daddy warbucks.

Dr.B

Dr.B

btw
set an alarm, the next time u want white/yellow light pics so u can take em as they shut off. i figure u know this and it was a matter of convenience n expedience, but not EVERYONE who reads this may. I'm the worst of repeat offenders, when it comes to this, as 1diesel1, never lets me forget.
Not loving the pink? Lol

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

My favorite feature of the kind LED's full control of each spectrum individually. ;)
can u flash that sunset ummm wavelength, that negates the 2hr transmission; essentially buy u 26hr days, to toy around with? i would love to see a diy guy, make a simple couple led bulb flashlight, to do this, to help the poor!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Easier to diagnose why you're having problems than specifically what problems you have I think. I'd agree it generally looks like Mg and maybe K def, but Ca can also present on older leaves if the plant has had a Ca uptake problems from early age.

I think it's honestly just a series of lockouts from too high ppm and possibly unbalanced nutrients in the rootzone. I didnt read through the whole thread though, what is the environment like? RH and temp? And what are you feeding them exactly?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i only read the actual frequency, in one book, maybe 17yrs ago- i believe it was the cannabis growers bible and ed Rosenthal- I've never seen him make mention of it. naturally, med probably has a bumper sticker with the 400mhz, or whatever it was.

Dr.B

Dr.B

can u flash that sunset ummm wavelength, that negates the 2hr transmission; essentially buy u 26hr days, to toy around with? i would love to see a diy guy, make a simple couple led bulb flashlight, to do this, to help the poor!
I'm going to be honest. That went over my head... Care to elaborate? I'm curious...

I'll do my best to get more white/yellow pics in the future. I'm rarely up when my plants go to bed though...

Tommy626

Tommy626

Sure looks like it doesn't it. I would introduce some entry/exit procedures, maybe bump up the cleaning schedule. ;)
Well I’m waiting til this grow is over n I was gonna toss the tent. Scrub everything else and start anew.
As for entry n exit , I prolly won’t be doing that since it is dirt in all these pots that probably have 1000’s of pathogens in it. I think that would be like pushing a rope. It may work well in your habitat but it wouldn’t be beneficial in mine. I appreciate the suggestion tho. Thanks for the images SPARECHANGE you definitely made up mind. I’m gonna purchase that book. Happy growing all!
Thanks for the help Dr.B

Dr.B

Dr.B

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links. But I think this is what you're talking about. I could do it with a manual light program, no problem. Am I ready to try?... Not yet lol

Dr.B

Dr.B

Well I’m waiting til this grow is over n I was gonna toss the tent. Scrub everything else and start anew.
As for entry n exit , I prolly won’t be doing that since it is dirt in all these pots that probably have 1000’s of pathogens in it. I think that would be like pushing a rope. It may work well in your habitat but it wouldn’t be beneficial in mine. I appreciate the suggestion tho. Thanks for the images SPARECHANGE you definitely made up mind. I’m gonna purchase that book. Happy growing all!
Thanks for the help Dr.B
All I can do is suggest. ;)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm going to be honest. That went over my head... Care to elaborate? I'm curious...

I'll do my best to get more white/yellow pics in the future. I'm rarely up when my plants go to bed though...
there's a very specific frequency, which deletes their 2hr transition to sleep, so if u interrupt em to stroke some plant in the ambiance of darkness, without ur green, headlamp... u knock em right back out. if a $5led flashlight existed, i wouldn't feel the need to envy $3,000 light setups. the light mfr's, prolly view this, as a negative... but 600 $5 lights to foodstamp growers... there r alot more of those, than $1200-$3k light budget teepees. want i should try to locate it? his messenger- his lacky says, they HAVE to at least, respond to u... aha... this should do ya. perhaps, he'll straight up tell ya. i lost, or gave my copy, unfortunately, but the rest would b dogma, or... obsolete so it's the only nugget in his book, I'd b buyin for. yrs, ahead of his time, though. they didn't have programmable lights, at the time, that I'm aware of and full spectrum... wasn't actually, full spectrum. don't even remember if led's were available, in 03ish.

Dr.B

Dr.B

there's a very specific frequency, which deletes their 2hr transition to sleep, so if u interrupt em to stroke some plant in the ambiance of darkness, without ur green, headlamp... u knock em right back out. if a $5led flashlight existed, i wouldn't feel the need to envy $3,000 light setups. the light mfr's, prolly view this, as a negative... but 600 $5 lights to foodstamp growers... there r alot more of those, than $1200-$3k light budget teepees. want i should try to locate it? his messenger- his lacky says, they HAVE to at least, respond to u... aha... this should do ya. perhaps, he'll straight up tell ya. i lost, or gave my copy, unfortunately, but the rest would b dogma, or... obsolete so it's the only nugget in his book, I'd b buyin for. yrs, ahead of his time, though. they didn't have programmable lights, at the time, that I'm aware of and full spectrum... wasn't actually, full spectrum. don't even remember if led's were available, in 03ish.
If you could find any literature to reference I would love to read about this more!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom