Adding Aroma And Flavor During Grow?

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

A degree don't make what you say true!
A scientific report don't make it true you got to put facts behind it what school what university what medical center who did the scientific research!

Look how many innocent people are in prison because scientific doctors gave absolute truth that he was guilty.

Post the report
Most of what you say sounds pretty well thought out and considered but this last statement makes absolutely no sense at all.

brazel

brazel

Most of what you say sounds pretty well thought out and considered but this last statement makes absolutely no sense at all.
Okay so how he got his degree was studying plants so I'm sure he knows about plants unless he cheated or something.

Now what he wrote the report on is not something he learned that was a study he did. Know just because he has a doctorate hydroponic botanist science whatever you said he was doesn't mean his theories are correct

brazel

brazel

Can you post a link to this scientific report so I can read it

brazel

brazel

You're a beginner grower, correct?
What style do you want to grow in?

Theguy

Theguy

If you want sticky high fructose corn syrup covered Bud go for it
I am a new grower, I am going for 100% organic, I dont know much about anything except the hours upon hours of research. Just giving mt 2 cents. Good thread though. I am a skeptic as well. Hard facts for me. The curing in sunkist was a bit of a joke.

brazel

brazel

I am a new grower, I am going for 100% organic, I dont know much about anything except the hours upon hours of research. Just giving mt 2 cents. Good thread though. I am a skeptic as well. Hard facts for me. The curing in sunkist was a bit of a joke.

Yeah I thought it was a joke but you can never be too sure

Theguy

Theguy

This is my single plant oaktree strain in a 7 gal pot. 4x4 with black magic organic coco mix. Shes is at 14 days. This is the last time she will be bend under the net. Couple thick branches in the back that are to thick to bend without damage so ill let them go. I never know when to stop bending under the net i think as soon as the stretch is over. She is under 2 150w 9 band leds and a 200actual watt full spectrum cob. Was also mainlined at third node

IMG 20171020 111811288
IMG 20171020 111809795
brazel

brazel

This is my single plant oaktree strain in a 7 gal pot. 4x4 with black magic organic coco mix. Shes is at 14 days. This is the last time she will be bend under the net. Couple thick branches in the back that are to thick to bend without damage so ill let them go. I never know when to stop bending under the net i think as soon as the stretch is over. She is under 2 150w 9 band leds and a 200actual watt full spectrum cob. Was also mainlined at third node
You can bend for as long as you need to.
I'm sure you can still bend the thick ones too!

S

Shawnery

Now, is Theguy's plants so stretched out do to insufficient lighting or something else.

I ask because when I switched from halfass led's to cob cree lights the node to length ratio went way down.

This is not a hit in you Theguy, shit, I don't even know what light you're using. Your plants just appear to be super stretched.

Your lights look way to far away as well since thst will also cause excessive stretch, right?

brazel

brazel

So the goal is to have each bid site exposed to the light vs having large stacked colas?
I go by my light footprint. I have pretty much even light across my flower room so I keep a pretty even canopy all the way across the tent.

Let's say you have even light in the middle but it diminishes around the edge of your room. So you keep your Center even canopy and around the edges you can let those go up a little bit further so they get more light. Ideally you want to have your net pretty tight as well. You'll get better at training them where you want them to go as the more you grow

brazel

brazel

Now, is Theguy's plants so stretched out do to insufficient lighting or something else.

I ask because when I switched from halfass led's to cob cree lights the node to length ratio went way down.

This is not a hit in you Theguy, shit, I don't even know what light you're using. Your plants just appear to be super stretched.

Your lights look way to far away as well since thst will also cause excessive stretch, right?
Yeah I would say his lights are too far away they're definitely stretched. If you look at the tall ones in the back on the tops they have short nodes because they're closer to the light.

For sure a better quality light will bring better results. But more importantly it's knowing how to use your lights. The best light in the world won't be the best light if you don't know how to properly use it and if you know how to use lights you could grow bomb ass cannabis with any light that's suitable for growing.

Theguy

Theguy

I am using 2 150w leds 9 band 90 actual watts each those are on each side. In the center is the cree roleandro 200 actual watt cob. The branch towards the back looks identical to the 100 or so other tops before i bent then under the net. I agree with light distance ad of now they are all at 18" above canopy.

Theguy

Theguy

Really a fine tuning thing getting these cob and leds at the optimal distance while still getting light spread across the canopy.

Top Bottom