• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

i-dontreally-know-what-the-fuck-is-going-on-but-20420843.png

B

Blaiz

Sent a stash to brother years ago mailed with cinnamon in outer bag. Whole town loved it was known as the Cinnaman.

kronic19

kronic19

I'm using terpenes on my grow right now a little even 3 watering cycles to see if the smell as well changes, I'm using Alpha-Pinene love those pine trees.

Organikz

Organikz

I'm using terpenes on my grow right now a little even 3 watering cycles to see if the smell as well changes, I'm using Alpha-Pinene love those pine trees.
I sure hope not because I use soap nuts lol. I don't think that would be tasting good. Very bitter.

Organikz

Organikz

Ok buds. Something recently went off like a light bulb in my head. Look at the chemical formula for most terpenes and you will find that it is a s*** ton of carbon. Your plant does not utilize the terpenes directly however it does deconstruct the chemical formula and extract the carbon which will enhance the natural terpenes of your plant. But you have to access direct cellular uptake Pathways to achieve this by using saponin which is found in aloe. Carbon is the ingredient in the secret sauce of Bud Candy

S

Shawnery

There's basically something like this that I read in a scientific journal about hydroponic growing and enhancing flavors of cannabis or any plant for that matter.

Cannabis has tons of flavor profiles within its structure. I'm probably not saying that in the right way but you get my point. Of course some plants have different flavor profiles than others. But there are many flavor profiles present inside a cannabis plant that you can enhance.

And this is a scientific journal I read not some pansy pansy cannabis grower who thinks he knows everything or some newbie like me who's trying to push the envelope on what's accepted or possible.

When a scientifically-based hydroponic botanist explains how this theory is not only possible but likely I tend to believe them more then a few cannabis growers who act like they know what's best and I include myself in that statement!

kronic19

kronic19

Molasses is something that's used in growing in soil to add weight stickiness during the last few weeks of flowering and it's not something that's advertise, I'm experimenting I like pine tree smell and to have it in bud. Cannabis make terpenes naturally so maybe adding would make smell.

Theguy

Theguy

On the subject but off topic, we purchased a strain called strawberry banana sherbert and that is by far the best smelling best tasting strain wr have ever had. It does not even smell like marijuana has a very potent terpene profile I emailed the cultivators to ask if they use any additives and in my state they are not allowed i guess to use anything. It is also the only no till grow house here. They use a variety of companion plants but i think for one and its just my humble opinion that it is just the genetic profile although in the local magazine they do advertise some organic flavor aids in various flavors such as grape strawberry and some others. I was going to give it a try but i do not want any extra crap in my flowers. Whether they claim organic or not. I believe that a proper flush some molasses and a controlled cure will give you the correct smell taste etc dependant on the strain your growing. Thats my 2 cents for what its worth

brazel

brazel

I'm willing to soak a branch in Sunkist before drying it, in the dark of course, and get back to ya. And to the doubters, because fuck you
I thought this thread was to flavor while growing!? If you're gonna flavor after harvest probably be better just coating it with something or wrapping it in a flavored paper. I hate to burst your bubble but when you cut the branch you have eliminated any chance if it ever, even if it could disperse sunkist throughout the bud I mean couple inches of the stem I imagine would have some. Who even knows if Sunkist taste like anything why don't you just dip a joint in it let it dry and smoke it and see if it even does have a taste? I've read about people that pressurize a jar with the bud in it, in some kind of flavoring liquid and it supposed to push the liquid up I don't know... a couple inches in the stem.

This whole thread feels like we all just got done doing dabs and we had Deep Thoughts.

Want orange flavored bud.... grow orange flavored bud

"And to all the doubters because fuck you"
For me it's not about doubting, I have common sense! And furthermore I've never felt that any bud I have needed to have flavoring in it!

Grow what you want, use your mind, do better.

If I have an orange but I really want a strawberry I'm not going to go throw my orange into some strawberry Kool-Aid I'm going to go get a damn strawberry

Yeah yeah I know it sounds rude but I'm not trying to be rude... I'm just being real! Take a step back for a moment and ask yourself why would you want to flavor bud? Why?

brazel

brazel

Don't believe almost anyone until you have done it your self. My uncle this year flushed his plants with pineapple juice and after chop stuck the plant in a pineapple juice container on the dark for 2 days. I have no idea what strain it was and neither did he, but I tell you what. By god that bud WREAKED of pineapples. Now this goes against EVERY bit of research. So this indoor flowering round I am going to do the same thing with my god bud strain. Pretty neutral in smell, 1 grape, 1 cherry, 1 pineapple. All juice organic as possible, this will be my own comparison test. Because I still have my doubts and he assures me this is a super old school trick he used to do. I will be posting results here.

Now let the hating begin lol
Reeked like something that gave off an aroma that it was trapped with it!
What research have you been reading? Anything trapped in a space with something that smells well that smell will go on to them as well like cigarette smoke bud smoke!
Come on now

brazel

brazel

what the hell is wrong with that town. Dude you Vacuum seal and put it in another vac seal bag full of vaseline....A dog can't even smell that shit. you can also buy the huge tubs and just stuff the bags down in it.
my network of friends just use the typical food saver bags and seal it.

brazel

brazel

There's basically something like this that I read in a scientific journal about hydroponic growing and enhancing flavors of cannabis or any plant for that matter.

Cannabis has tons of flavor profiles within its structure. I'm probably not saying that in the right way but you get my point. Of course some plants have different flavor profiles than others. But there are many flavor profiles present inside a cannabis plant that you can enhance.

And this is a scientific journal I read not some pansy pansy cannabis grower who thinks he knows everything or some newbie like me who's trying to push the envelope on what's accepted or possible.

When a scientifically-based hydroponic botanist explains how this theory is not only possible but likely I tend to believe them more then a few cannabis growers who act like they know what's best and I include myself in that statement!

A degree don't make what you say true!
A scientific report don't make it true you got to put facts behind it what school what university what medical center who did the scientific research!

Look how many innocent people are in prison because scientific doctors gave absolute truth that he was guilty.

Post the report

brazel

brazel

Molasses is something that's used in growing in soil to add weight stickiness during the last few weeks of flowering and it's not something that's advertise, I'm experimenting I like pine tree smell and to have it in bud. Cannabis make terpenes naturally so maybe adding would make smell.
I'm sorry, but that is just not true!

brazel

brazel

On the subject but off topic, we purchased a strain called strawberry banana sherbert and that is by far the best smelling best tasting strain wr have ever had. It does not even smell like marijuana has a very potent terpene profile I emailed the cultivators to ask if they use any additives and in my state they are not allowed i guess to use anything. It is also the only no till grow house here. They use a variety of companion plants but i think for one and its just my humble opinion that it is just the genetic profile although in the local magazine they do advertise some organic flavor aids in various flavors such as grape strawberry and some others. I was going to give it a try but i do not want any extra crap in my flowers. Whether they claim organic or not. I believe that a proper flush some molasses and a controlled cure will give you the correct smell taste etc dependant on the strain your growing. Thats my 2 cents for what its worth
Crockett Family Farms is the captain of that strain I don't know if you got it from them or somebody else got seeds from then grew it. But when you're developing the strain we will start off with 100 plants and you will find what you want and you keep those and you'll be those and it keeps going and going and going until you got your desired characteristics. Companion planting is to share between plants they're connected through roots mychronziel Terps these are how these plants communicate they're also a living mulch, nitrogen fixer, amongst other things , like phosphate solubilizing bacteria that's what helps break down phosphate with the mychronziel. There's no such thing as a proper flush, a flush is only a solution to eliminate the product you're feeding it. And what is up with this molasses it's starting to get popular as cal mag.

And absolutely a big old fat Hi-5 for you saying genetic profile and that you don't want other crap in your herb! Continue on that path cheers

Theguy

Theguy

Maybe a dumb idea. However if people water cure could you sunkist cure?

Theguy

Theguy

Crockett Family Farms is the captain of that strain I don't know if you got it from them or somebody else got seeds from then grew it. But when you're developing the strain we will start off with 100 plants and you will find what you want and you keep those and you'll be those and it keeps going and going and going until you got your desired characteristics. Companion planting is to share between plants they're connected through roots mychronziel Terps these are how these plants communicate they're also a living mulch, nitrogen fixer, amongst other things , like phosphate solubilizing bacteria that's what helps break down phosphate with the mychronziel. There's no such thing as a proper flush, a flush is only a solution to eliminate the product you're feeding it. And what is up with this molasses it's starting to get popular as cal mag.

And absolutely a big old fat Hi-5 for you saying genetic profile and that you don't want other crap in your herb! Continue on that path cheers
The grower is GreenLifeProductions in nevads

Top Bottom