Advanced Nutrients AN Custom Recipes, Product Line Changes, Nutrient Info, Experience

• Thread starter snowkitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you use Advanced Nutrients and if so, which formula?

• AN Sensi A/B

Votes: 39 22.2%
  • AN Connoisseur A/B

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • AN 3-part

Votes: 22 12.5%
  • AN Monkey Juice

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Just a select few from AN with other regiment

Votes: 22 12.5%
  • Have used AN in the past and WON’T again

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Never tried AN but would consider it

Votes: 38 21.6%
  • Never tried AN and WON’T consider it

Votes: 17 9.7%

• Total voters
S

snowkitty

Punk, are you running a hydro set-up...what kind? It makes sense that the base nutes gave you the same results. Do you like any AN additives?

B

bdawgburner

You can use their products in any medium, but monkey juice is their coco specific and iguana juice is their organic for soil.

P

Punk

Punk, are you running a hydro set-up...what kind? It makes sense that the base nutes gave you the same results. Do you like any AN additives?

I run a multi flow setup. The only additive I have used from AN is Overdrive. But I found I get the same results from Koolbloom without the extra cost.

In Canada AN is alot cheaper it seems. So when I am there I use AN, in the US I use GH.

Potency, yield, grow times ect are pretty much identicle. The only diffrence I see between the two is I see less of a salt build up with AN, but I have to use more of it to get the same ppm levels (1200-400).

Q

Qman

Potency, yield, grow times ect are pretty much identicle. The only diffrence I see between the two is I see less of a salt build up with AN, but I have to use more of it to get the same ppm levels (1200-400).

Reasons why I am switching over to GH

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

I use Advanced Nutrients. I've done the AN 3 part, AN 2 part, and AN iguana juice. I've also used the GH 3 part, and the full botanicare organic line. To this day I stick with the AN 2 part.

My personal opinion is that Advanced Nutrients products simply beat out the competition. They're definitely more expensive then the rest, but you can't expect to buy a ferrari for the price of a honda.

B

bdawgburner

Doc have you ever just used AN's high yield kit? Just the sensi a+b, big bud, and voodoo juice? I'm going to be adding bud candy to that as well. Just wondering what you think of the combo. I cant believe they would call it their high yield kit if it wasnt. But then why would their plain 2 part kit contain so many different additives? Are they all just for taste?

R

ReelBusy1

I'm starting iguana juice on a batch of plants this week to test AN.
Looking forward to the results everyone speaks of....
:)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Thanks much for this thread.
after seeing how many peeps are actually using A\N I think I might order the organic set.
300$ for a pack of nutes.. Within a couple months I will order it and do a controlled test grow against my Fox Farm line up.
Thanks again. I had already written off the idea of trying It.
You guys have changed my mind.
You know it was actually big mikes challenge that I thought was super cheesy and came off as a real bad pitch.

B

bdawgburner

That video of him is so funny. He's all hyped up on something. Maybe it was the cupboard full of supplements. Good to know we changed your mind. You wont be disappointed.

Q

Qman

I will run a test my self side by side with the GH Flora Nove line...

R

ReelBusy1

Thanks much for this thread.
after seeing how many peeps are actually using A\N I think I might order the organic set.
300$ for a pack of nutes.. Within a couple months I will order it and do a controlled test grow against my Fox Farm line up.
Thanks again. I had already written off the idea of trying It.
You guys have changed my mind.
You know it was actually big mikes challenge that I thought was super cheesy and came off as a real bad pitch.

Hey Boss,
I wrote off FF earlier this year.
They are short on Cal Mag and the recurring deficience just kept pissing me off and sent me in search of a new line.
For me it's down to AN and Humboldt Nutes...or both....

D

~DR.GREENTHUMB~

Doc have you ever just used AN's high yield kit? Just the sensi a+b, big bud, and voodoo juice? I'm going to be adding bud candy to that as well. Just wondering what you think of the combo. I cant believe they would call it their high yield kit if it wasnt. But then why would their plain 2 part kit contain so many different additives? Are they all just for taste?

Bdawgburner,
No, I've never done just the "high yield" kit. I think it'll work well for you. The new sensi A+B will contain humic(H1) and fulvic(F1) acid, amino acids and a wetting agent....

:party0023:

...it could be a stand alone product...

:party0023:

The new A+B with Bigbud, BudCandy, and VooDoo Juice could just be your "secret recipe", in your circle of grower friends.

K

knowboddy

That video of him is so funny. He's all hyped up on something. Maybe it was the cupboard full of supplements. Good to know we changed your mind. You wont be disappointed.

I actually met Big Mike at the THC Expo and that's just the way he is. He's really really passionate about medpot, growing, nutrients, everything.

I talked to him for a little bit but there were a bunch of other people that all wanted some of his time so I couldn't ask him everything I wanted to but I got to watch how he was with different people for awhile.

I would have to say that it's just really important to him that people have the truth and the tools to grow the best marijuana they can. Some people like to paint him as a heartless businessman but they forget he started as a grower first.

In my inexpert opinion the man's an idealist, not an accountant.

Top Bottom