African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

I have to agree. My cured " bam "bud is now in my " I don't want to smoke this shit " section.

One pheno doesn't get me high.

One pheno tastes very good but lacks in buzz.

One pheno is super sour tasting like sour kush and I don't like sour. Okay buzz.

Also out of less than 10 plants 2 hermi were found.
I won't even run them inside out of fear of missing a pollen sac and ruining my buds that actually get me backed.

I wasted about $500+ on this shit but it kept me entertained for a while and I met some cool growers on here. Cheers bros!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Well ended up with about 300 seeds of my OGK/GSC cross,,,Should be enough to pull some good Phenos out for further selective breeding (curious to see if they are F1 or F2 with 25% auto Pheno, both parents were autos, but the dad OGK auto had a 1% odd ball male photo !?!)
……..Got That I Don’t!!!

Well soon I can start the BAM project
Both purple & black ;)

View attachment 1183570

View attachment 1183571View attachment 1183572
There's ALWAYS that 1% chance of mutation in genetics! NOTHING is 100%! Like if you use STS or ElitexElite to make feminized seeds, there's STILL a 1% chance of a male.
Honestly brother... PLEASE don't waste your time and effort on the BAM! It's REALLY not good genetics! Sorry to say... I have something MUCH better so far! HMU for a trade if you're interested! 😁
And I've worked at 3 different cannabis dispensaries here in Northern California and seen thousands of different varieties and sampled countless! GSC is definitely in my top 5 favorites along with DJ Short Blueberry, Platinum OG Kush, Black Velvet and Blue City Diesel. 💙
Here's some pics of my Black Auto Magic 30 days into flowering cycle!
Screenshot 20211030 170553

20211030 133822

1st pic is indoors...
2nd pic is outside in the greenhouse. Much colder causing the plant to produce anthocyanins making it much darker! 😁
Good luck and happy growing brother! 💚
Happy Halloween! 👽

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I have to agree. My cured " bam "bud is now in my " I don't want to smoke this shit " section.

One pheno is super sour tasting like sour kush and I don't like sour. Okay buzz.

I won't even run them inside out of fear of missing a pollen sac and ruining my buds that actually get me backed.

I wasted about $500+ on this shit but it kept me entertained for a while and I met some cool growers on here. Cheers bros!
Man... how disappointing brother! I REALLY do wish that we had the REAL thing... I seen how bad you wanted it to be! I feel for you!
But BETTER times ahead! 😉 I appreciate you brother! 💚

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

So which characteristics of this BAM do you suppose resembles the African Black Magic?

None, since nobody has yet made a very clear smokereport that would allow me to get a Idea if itis real.
Without a smokereport about type of effect (uplifting, sedating, clear, kind, confusing, happy, daytime, hangover) im not going to make a decision.

shaganja

shaganja

Wow..thnks green. Yup. Looks like we were all taken for a ride by dante.

shaganja

shaganja

None, since nobody has yet made a very clear smokereport that would allow me to get a Idea if itis real.
Without a smokereport about type of effect (uplifting, sedating, clear, kind, confusing, happy, daytime, hangover) im not going to make a decision.
Yes, i would like to know if any phenos felt clear, like super aware. And upbeat. If not much thc, could be a thcv carrier. Did she make hungry, or not hungry. The biggest effect of thcv is a noteable lack of hunger.

grnmtn

grnmtn

Yes, i would like to know if any phenos felt clear, like super aware. And upbeat. If not much thc, could be a thcv carrier. Did she make hungry, or not hungry. The biggest effect of thcv is a noteable lack of hunger.
I just smoked the pheno that smells similar to what I remember and certainly the dankest of the three I had.

Just took two hits, coughed my brains out, eyes watered, ears ringing and head is hot and tingly.
A little psychedelic, slight headache and short lived.

It could have some thcv as it does seem to suppress my appetite.

grnmtn

grnmtn

So I just took three hits from my best pheno 'bam". After being cured for a few months taste and buzz seem to have improved.

3 hits produced a pretty heavy hybrid buzz for about 45 minutes and then I became somewhat sleepy. A combo of head and body buzz and very relaxed. Head buzz lingers after body buzz goes away. Nice buzz. Oh, and my ears ring with this one too!

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

There's ALWAYS that 1% chance of mutation in genetics! NOTHING is 100%! Like if you use STS or ElitexElite to make feminized seeds, there's STILL a 1% chance of a male.
Honestly brother... PLEASE don't waste your time and effort on the BAM! It's REALLY not good genetics! Sorry to say... I have something MUCH better so far! HMU for a trade if you're interested! 😁
And I've worked at 3 different cannabis dispensaries here in Northern California and seen thousands of different varieties and sampled countless! GSC is definitely in my top 5 favorites along with DJ Short Blueberry, Platinum OG Kush, Black Velvet and Blue City Diesel. 💙
View attachment 1183972
View attachment 1183974
1st pic is indoors...
2nd pic is outside in the greenhouse. Much colder causing the plant to produce anthocyanins making it much darker! 😁
Happy Halloween! 👽
Too bad on BAM, I’ve got some of the Purple African seeds & Black Mambo Reserve I’ll try…!?! & I’ll still grow out the BAM I have left, maybe I’ll get lucky and get the one ;)
Unfortunately I can’t remember the thread from different site, but one poster mentioned a very high Thc level per lab report on one of his (Dante) autos!?!

My GSC seeds have turned out interesting…as this is my 1st cross
that I’ve done wasn’t sure what to expect.
Seed report: 1st, all of the offspring seeds are Tiger striped, dark Tan (to Dark Brown) & very large.
2nd None of the parent seeds have any Tiger stripes (none) -OGK Auto &
GSC Auto, none of the parent seeds come close to the size of the offspring
50% smaller ???
All of the parent seeds are light to medium tan, completely different than the dark parents.
Again, I find this profoundly confusing!
Any insight welcome ???

Again the cross was
OGK auto (sensible seeds premium collection) X GSC auto (Garden of Green seeds)…I selected the best GSC auto females —selected One tall Pheno 28-30” ended up producing larger and nice smelly buds, but only 1.5 OZ (that was my favorite out of the two ) & one bushy Pheno Producing 3.2 OZ WOW and also very very nice smell & very close second…!
So I named the seed offspring SGSC#1
& SBGSC#2 … Why the S ?, Because both the GSC Phenos above had Sativa structured leaves & the B is for bushy…!

((The OGK sensible seeds from above, ended up being about 30% photos & one male flowered on day 41-45 after being placed in my sun atrium
last winter basically 11/13 ! That is the father pollen I used for the cross with the 2 GSC best Pheno traits.))

Seed pic, Tiger striped off spring VS parents seeds.
Newbies.
Bud pics #1 & #2…
The 2 Phenos I selected to breed yielded
4.8 OZ (52% of the 5 Plt yield of
9.25 OZ)…
Another interesting point is this is the highest yield yet for the 40 plus GSCs I’ve grown, a ~40% yld increase.
I’m finally Ph adjusting my H2O dah!!!
Using better Nuits, cow manure, chicken crap, & new soil mix. I’m dialed in now after 2 yrs lazy growing !!!
Not changing anything :)

83501C3C 754F 45FE BC11 29456E1022D5
D0585015 946E 4CBE 8848 C8921DC3B47C
C8FDA344 6381 4104 AD92 E93A77D80338
EAAC3A9E BD58 48DF BF93 768C14230DFA
9B3666C5 FD51 4B2E BEAE 5D90E4FFBDE4
E212D798 E2D9 43E9 8090 D42E030810D8
ED3B1A55 7C79 4DC3 8DAB CBEC7556A4D0
Resin coated Girls ;)

grnmtn

grnmtn

Too bad on BAM, I’ve got some of the Purple African seeds & Black Mambo Reserve I’ll try…!?! & I’ll still grow out the BAM I have left, maybe I’ll get lucky and get the one ;)
Unfortunately I can’t remember the thread from different site, but one poster mentioned a very high Thc level per lab report on one of his (Dante) autos!?!

My GSC seeds have turned out interesting…as this is my 1st cross
that I’ve done wasn’t sure what to expect.
Seed report: 1st, all of the offspring seeds are Tiger striped, dark Tan (to Dark Brown) & very large.
2nd None of the parent seeds have any Tiger stripes (none) -OGK Auto &
GSC Auto, none of the parent seeds come close to the size of the offspring
50% smaller ???
All of the parent seeds are light to medium tan, completely different than the dark parents.
Again, I find this profoundly confusing!
Any insight welcome ???

Again the cross was
OGK auto (sensible seeds premium collection) X GSC auto (Garden of Green seeds)…I selected the best GSC auto females —selected One tall Pheno 28-30” ended up producing larger and nice smelly buds, but only 1.5 OZ (that was my favorite out of the two ) & one bushy Pheno Producing 3.2 OZ WOW and also very very nice smell & very close second…!
So I named the seed offspring SGSC#1
& SBGSC#2 … Why the S ?, Because both the GSC Phenos above had Sativa structured leaves & the B is for bushy…!

((The OGK sensible seeds from above, ended up being about 30% photos & one male flowered on day 41-45 after being placed in my sun atrium
last winter basically 11/13 ! That is the father pollen I used for the cross with the 2 GSC best Pheno traits.))

Seed pic, Tiger striped off spring VS parents seeds.
Newbies.
Bud pics #1 & #2…
The 2 Phenos I selected to breed yielded
4.8 OZ (52% of the 5 Plt yield of
9.25 OZ)…
Another interesting point is this is the highest yield yet for the 40 plus GSCs I’ve grown, a ~40% yld increase.
I’m finally Ph adjusting my H2O dah!!!
Using better Nuits, cow manure, chicken crap, & new soil mix. I’m dialed in now after 2 yrs lazy growing !!!
Not changing anything :)

View attachment 1186079View attachment 1186080View attachment 1186081View attachment 1186082View attachment 1186083View attachment 1186084View attachment 1186085Resin coated Girls ;)
I know nothing of breeding but I do know what killer buds look like and you definitely have some! Nice work.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

View attachment 1183972
View attachment 1183974
1st pic is indoors...
Happy Halloween! 👽
I know nothing of breeding but I do know what killer buds look like and you definitely have some! Nice work.
Thanks so much, …so far several med friends have tried both Phenos & they were extremely Happy…(daily smokers).
(I’m excited to see what the offspring produce)???

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

ALL STATES
National bill …tax revenue, something like —
Excerpt
“On Friday, online magazine Marijuana Moment broke the news that Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is leading a bill to deschedule and tax marijuana.”
“Currently in draft format, the bill known as the States Reform Act proposes officially making marijuana a regulated substance akin to alcohol and slapping it with a 3.75% excise tax.”

“Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Pablo Zuanic told MarketWatch that this type of bill "significantly increases the probability of federal level marijuana reform," which, in turn, can lead to major reverberations on the market.”

Tic toc tic toc …. ;-)

grnmtn

grnmtn

ALL STATES
National bill …tax revenue, something like —
Excerpt
“On Friday, online magazine Marijuana Moment broke the news that Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is leading a bill to deschedule and tax marijuana.”
“Currently in draft format, the bill known as the States Reform Act proposes officially making marijuana a regulated substance akin to alcohol and slapping it with a 3.75% excise tax.”

“Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Pablo Zuanic told MarketWatch that this type of bill "significantly increases the probability of federal level marijuana reform," which, in turn, can lead to major reverberations on the market.”

Tic toc tic toc …. ;-)
Yeah, they were moving along then flu hit. Not sure WH is all for it though.

Top Bottom