African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

I got more Bam seeds I'm going to try to run some in cooler temps. The stuff looks good, tastes good and really wants to give a psych trip but just comes up short. There might be some thcv in one of my phenos. Thanks for the seed offer, I really appreciate it but I'm no breeder. Please keep us posted though!
I’ve crossed the BAM male pollen I got last summer off my beautiful male with (OG Kush x GSC auto 22% Thc)
Gangster Girl.
I haven’t popped any of the seeds yet, but soon. Finishing up some 110 day old late bloomers this week pics…
(My cross gangster girl ended up producing 50% late bloomers and hermaphrodites, but the other 50% were beautiful autos very high THC loaded with resin) so starting project over. But with that said again curious to see how the BAM cross grows???
6F5C5BF3 880E 4E51 950D 599DBDD03B15
F639E216 8D7B 423E AB1E 49DD7ECB6CCD
D2B72149 4963 43F7 9CEE 8C325D7B3394
E0B3D354 6E32 4A1B B2C8 FD50F6EABD6B
2D34D4B5 D798 441F 85EC B0F4C8CC892D

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I just picked up some Black Domina seeds.

I looked up black plants because of this thread. I'm excited to have different colored plants in my greenhouse this year
I have 4 Black Domina growing right now! Just transplanted them into Roots Organics soil! Stout Indica with incredible terpines! Very spicy like a fancy cologne.
BTW... welcome to the forum! 😁

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

So... Back to the topic of the thread... BLACK AFRICAN MAGIC! I promised to return one day when I have located the REAL Black African Magic and now I'm here to make good on my promise! 💥 After countless hours of searching, researching and hitting dead ends, false hopes and crushed dreams, I have FINALLY found it from a seed company in Humboldt, California that I am working on breeding projects with! The company wanted to collaborate with me as a breeder to create a feminized autoflower version that is high in THCV! So, unfortunately, they are NOT available to the public for sale YET! The owner of the genetics went to Ethiopia, Africa and literally risked life and limb to acquire seeds! He has spent thousands of dollars and has spent the last 7 years working to stabilize the line! He had it lab tested for THCV content as well! It's a Sativa strain with a 12-14 week flowering cycle, 20-22% THC and up to 7% THCV! Some pics below... 1st pics are of his mature BAM plants. Couple pics of my BAM seeds! Last few pics are of my baby BAMs! ENJOY!!! 💚
Screenshot 20220121 213811

Screenshot 20220119 191328
E9noxis

E9noxis

So... Back to the topic of the thread... BLACK AFRICAN MAGIC! I promised to return one day when I have located the REAL Black African Magic and now I'm here to make good on my promise! 💥 After countless hours of searching, researching and hitting dead ends, false hopes and crushed dreams, I have FINALLY found it from a seed company in Humboldt, California that I am working on breeding projects with! The company wanted to collaborate with me as a breeder to create a feminized autoflower version that is high in THCV! So, unfortunately, they are NOT available to the public for sale YET! The owner of the genetics went to Ethiopia, Africa and literally risked life and limb to acquire seeds! He has spent thousands of dollars and has spent the last 7 years working to stabilize the line! He had it lab tested for THCV content as well! It's a Sativa strain with a 12-14 week flowering cycle, 20-22% THC and up to 7% THCV! Some pics below... 1st pics are of his mature BAM plants. Couple pics of my BAM seeds! Last few pics are of my baby BAMs! ENJOY!!! 💚View attachment 1224350
I'm not public. I'm a private citizen. Can I have a few seeds?

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Beautiful plants all around bro!
TYVM! 💚 I was talking to my 'boss' last night and apparently I have BAM and PAM! Purple African Magic! SOME people, not me.... are selling cuts for $500 each and $2,000 for a rooted clone on Strainly! 😲
20220407 170918
Screenshot 20220407 171113
20220407 170852

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

but if i look up these Cobra genetics BAM x Jamaican then, well.. they are listed as BAM x Jamaican. are yours pure?

CostumExoticsGrowery

CostumExoticsGrowery

Hey I'm wondering if anyone here knows where I could get my hands on pure seeds for BAM, Malawi Gold, White Rhino, and Hindu Kush. I've been planning to start growing HEAVY after I move and those are the strains I'm mainly interested in, but hey if you got any growing tips or any other strains that would be easier to get my hands on I would greatly appreciate the help.

Preferably regular seeds due to me wanting to attempt breeding White Rhino and BAM.

I'm also in Canada if that helps.

Last edited:
Puritybread

Puritybread

Hey I'm wondering if anyone here knows where I could get my hands on pure seeds for BAM, Malawi Gold, White Rhino, and Hindu Kush. I've been planning to start growing HEAVY after I move and those are the strains I'm mainly interested in, but hey if you got any growing tips or any other strains that would be easier to get my hands on I would greatly appreciate the help.

Preferably regular seeds due to me wanting to attempt breeding White Rhino and BAM.

I'm also in Canada if that helps.
For Malawi Gold check out The Real Seed Co. Best Malawi probably. The Malawi regular from Ace seeds had 3 out of 4 that were male so far and the terps don't seem too strong on stems compared to Afropips pheno from the real seed co. And I'm also curious of the purity of Aces pheno. But side by side they look very similar but you could just tell the better was the afropips variety it had darker more tapered sativa like leaflets. Comparing them side by side in same dirt and everything! I had a big wide Malawi Gold female plant last year that hurricane killed it had super lemony carrot and acrid like smells to it and that was in preflower. I swear I could just chew a leaf and I felt some numbing going on and ive read they even use the Malawi Gold leaves for tooth pain in africa. Very good plant.

Puritybread

Puritybread

For Malawi Gold check out The Real Seed Co. Best Malawi probably. The Malawi regular from Ace seeds had 3 out of 4 that were male so far and the terps don't seem too strong on stems compared to Afropips pheno from the real seed co. And I'm also curious of the purity of Aces pheno. But side by side they look very similar but you could just tell the better was the afropips variety it had darker more tapered sativa like leaflets. Comparing them side by side in same dirt and everything! I had a big wide Malawi Gold female plant last year that hurricane killed it had super lemony carrot and acrid like smells to it and that was in preflower. I swear I could just chew a leaf and I felt some numbing going on and ive read they even use the Malawi Gold leaves for tooth pain in africa. Very good plant. Hopefully I get a good Malawi harvest this year. I'm most Def going to pollinate one of my females cause this strain seems to good to lose one day. Gotta preserve strains like this.

Top Bottom