extractoilminussixty

For the people by the people

& The people have made their choice
& the choice is
REEFER…!
EBE040DA FC79 4AFA 91C4 716BD78BA7F0

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Well no new BAM news… looking at several other sativa’s for next year..
Panama, Black Congolese, Vietnamese, & Greek Kalamata Red…
(Vietnamese Red was the first weed I ever smoked in 1972 when my brother returned from Vietnam & had jays rolled up in his satchel-zigzag wheat straw papers)!

My OGK x GSC cross offspring are looking good, Young seed germination rate about 80% & very very finicky to sprout. Had to use 3” facial cotton pads from Target sprayed three times with water placed seeds on top sprayed top pad three times covered and put on plate & covered with Saran Wrap, creating a little greenhouse!!!
My traditional 24 hour soak and then move to paper towel method they didn’t seem to like(55% germination) ??? Anyone else ever have an issue like this with young homegrown seeds?
Again, the seedling plants look great pics below.
Ocean 🍪 Cookies
3949D03F E7A2 4DF6 93B9 B4F41A0664B2
8A7B40A6 EAD6 4F3F 9BFE 3C0E888C0072

Last edited:
extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Well no new BAM news… looking at several other sativa’s for next year..
Panama, Black Congolese, Vietnamese, & Greek Kalamata Red…
(Vietnamese Red was the first weed I ever smoked in 1972 when my brother returned from Vietnam & had jays rolled up in his satchel-zigzag wheat straw papers)!

My OGK x GSC cross offspring are looking good, Young seed germination rate about 80% & very very finicky to sprout. Had to use 3” facial cotton pads from Target sprayed three times with water placed seeds on top sprayed top pad three times covered and put on plate & covered with Saran Wrap, creating a little greenhouse!!!
My traditional 24 hour soak and then move to paper towel method they didn’t seem to like(55% germination) ??? Anyone else ever have an issue like this with young homegrown seeds?
Again, the seedling plants look great pics below.
Ocean 🍪 Cookies
View attachment 1188684View attachment 1188685
Pic of other posters Kalamata Red
That’s a nice looking Sativa I think

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

you are growing real vietnamese ? vietblacks around are mostly a Chinese outcross, (Snowhigh, Kiona , Magicspiritseeds)

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

I think I’ll germinate the purple African as well as remaining Bam seeds…I’ll be praying to the seed god for 2 females…?
My 1st F1 Bam seed (parents are Gangster Girl #1 F1{OGK x GSC}
((#1 is Pheno selected taller & dense tops))—seed pic below
& #1
Hadn’t planned on using my Bam pollen on this 1st F1 grow, but what the hell.
My goal of back crossing this
F1 Gangster Girl with OGK dad pollen was achieved

Bam x Gorilla Girl -F1 seed, Bam pollen DOES pollinate in case anybody was wondering

F2’s

Gorilla Girl F1 plant/flowers

Loaded with resinsssssssssss…

grnmtn

grnmtn

& #1

Bam x Gorilla Girl -F1 seed, Bam pollen DOES pollinate in case anybody was wondering
View attachment 1208106

F2’s
View attachment 1208108

View attachment 1208110

View attachment 1208111

View attachment 1208112

View attachment 1208113
Hey man that looks delicious 😋

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

& #1

View attachment 1208106

F2’s
View attachment 1208108

View attachment 1208110

View attachment 1208111

View attachment 1208112

View attachment 1208113
Sweeeeeet...Nice job, looks yummylicious! 👍🤤🥴

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Hey man that looks delicious 😋
The odor is like Diesel fuel sitting on top of grapefruits rotting… my wife gagged.
the other Phenos (2) total, that showed up is sweeter, spicy, but yet pungent musty pungent !!!
I’m curious to see what the Bam crossed hybrid Seeds produce, If it’s any good I’ll cross that with one of the original Bam Seeds female I hope (4 seeds left) I have left…I’ll STS the F1 female most likely if it auto flowers early (if not I’ll try to early identify a Photoperiod female & STS her)…I’ll then use the male/female pollen To pollinate the original BAM female to get all female seeds, and just for kicks see what the hell happens.
((ultimately I’m trying to develop a nice sativa strain, but by using GSC & OGK parents with Thai., Durban Poison, possibly Hawaiian Sativa lineages & of course Hindu Kush Indica.)) !?!
All in all just having fun…

grnmtn

grnmtn

The odor is like Diesel fuel sitting on top of grapefruits rotting… my wife gagged.
the other Phenos (2) total, that showed up is sweeter, spicy, but yet pungent musty pungent !!!
I’m curious to see what the Bam crossed hybrid Seeds produce, If it’s any good I’ll cross that with one of the original Bam Seeds female I hope (4 seeds left) I have left…I’ll STS the F1 female most likely if it auto flowers early (if not I’ll try to early identify a Photoperiod female & STS her)…I’ll then use the male/female pollen To pollinate the original BAM female to get all female seeds, and just for kicks see what the hell happens.
((ultimately I’m trying to develop a nice sativa strain, but by using GSC & OGK parents with Thai., Durban Poison, possibly Hawaiian Sativa lineages & of course Hindu Kush Indica.)) !?!
All in all just having fun…
Nice work. Listen bud, I still have at least 15 Bam from Dante. I have no use for them. Have you gotten any decent potency from any Bam plants or your Bam crosses?
Mine produce a nice buzz sort of but very short lived.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Nice work. Listen bud, I still have at least 15 Bam from Dante. I have no use for them. Have you gotten any decent potency from any Bam plants or your Bam crosses?
Mine produce a nice buzz sort of but very short lived.
Only the male that grew last summer…
I had posted some pictures on the site it trained very well…
But, I liked it’s sativa Pheno leave structure!!! 11 leaflets. So, I thought why not for fun, see if I can bring it’s potency up? (after reading the reviews you all posted)
This project is just starting, So probably another nine months as I have my current project (Gangster Girl) going on 😱
Again I’m just doing this basically for fun.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
It's great to see that the BAM pollen works, I have 2 seeds that are MAYBE made from BAM pollen out of 3 plants I tried it on, but I must have hit them at the wrong time or maybe the fridge wasn't good enough, maybe I should have stored it in the freezer instead..... going to try again some other time 😁

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

It's great to see that the BAM pollen works, I have 2 seeds that are MAYBE made from BAM pollen out of 3 plants I tried it on, but I must have hit them at the wrong time or maybe the fridge wasn't good enough, maybe I should have stored it in the freezer instead..... going to try again some other time 😁
Interesting I only removed one small bud from the small branch I pollinated, there’s about 5-6 more buds a little bit bigger on the same branch. I only got one seed out of the small bud, so I’m hoping to get at least 8 to 10 Seeds, The plant still has another week or so to finish up…?
My bam pollen has been stored in the freezer as well.

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

Mine produce a nice buzz sort of but very short lived
interesting. Man reverse this stuff. This might be gone one day. I can tryfind an old African, but its hard. But i would give Snowhighs Angola x BAM a try. Its an old line. Old lines forever stay alive please

There is also an old rare Durban, if you want the link for preservating (durban x BAM) , then PM me

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

i mean the angola by snowhigh, i can directly give you easy link, i think they are resold, no big problem, pm me
Its neighbour-state of Congo.. closeoutcross....

grnmtn

grnmtn

I got more Bam seeds I'm going to try to run some in cooler temps. The stuff looks good, tastes good and really wants to give a psych trip but just comes up short. There might be some thcv in one of my phenos. Thanks for the seed offer, I really appreciate it but I'm no breeder. Please keep us posted though!

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

you dont need to be a breeder. just use the Angola and outcross it in open pollination, and "we" have a first old African line . pm me for link, probably i can help doing the Angola run and give it.
Hit me up in PM

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

hey, im super bizzy, but i can try find you PEOPLES someone that has Angola ready.

I would love to hear that youre trying to do your part in this Preservation idea.
I try organize a holder of Angola Snowhigh, you pay or get them free, and outcross em..

Or just selve them. but man, i feel this is a good BAM line.

People always judge if its strong.. and i get that, but if something is not a 10 in the book on strenght, but it is super sweet, kind, pleasant. I tell you thats the opposite thing of strenght, so its not just nonsense. Nonsense-Lines would be weak weed with no elegance and nothing special to it.
This sweet kindness is easy to improove with outcrossing. Im convinced it has future..

Atleast please selve some, im so bizzy.. if i wasnt so bizzy, i would long time got them myselve. I have deep passion for any qualities, and sweet nice Qualities have to be credited. There is good potential to make it peak longer . Closeoutcrossing. Selvening. Preserving it in the first place..
hunt trough more phenos may work too (like 20 phenos) and so forth..

But there is zero Potential to make modern strong Hybrids sweet and kind again.

Last edited:
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

hey, im super bizzy, but i can try find you PEOPLES someone that has Angola ready.

I would love to hear that youre trying to do your part in this Preservation idea.
I try organize a holder of Angola Snowhigh, you pay or get them free, and outcross em..

Or just selve them. but man, i feel this is a good BAM line.

People always judge if its strong.. and i get that, but if something is not a 10 in the book on strenght, but it is super sweet, kind, pleasant. I tell you thats the opposite thing of strenght, so its not just nonsense. Nonsense-Lines would be weak weed with no elegance and nothing special to it.
This sweet kindness is easy to improove with outcrossing. Im convinced it has future..

Atleast please selve some, im so bizzy.. if i wasnt so bizzy, i would long time got them myselve. I have deep passion for any qualities, and sweet nice Qualities have to be credited. There is good potential to make it peak longer . Closeoutcrossing. Selvening. Preserving it in the first place..
hunt trough more phenos may work too (like 20 phenos) and so forth..

But there is zero Potential to make modern strong Hybrids sweet and kind again.
Snowhigh Seeds has Black Magic which is of African landrace strains in origin. The Congolese Black crossed with Swazi Rooibaard does make a version of 'Black African Magic', by name! Roobaard is VERY rare and your not likely to find it easily, as is the Congolese Black! BUT the TRUE version is like I said before, is a landrace strain by itself, NOT a hybrid cross breed!
And the Snowhigh Seeds doesn't fit DJ Short's description either.
No doubt that it should be an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME cross breed! But just NOT the TRUE landrace strain!
I have access to many African landrace strains and chat with guys from South Africa on a regular basis! 😎

Top Bottom