African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4 Dragons

4 Dragons

That was 1975 on the Black Magic. It was no joke that's for sure and when I say only slightly less potent than good Punto Rojo that is saying quite a bit. We were getting our stuff right from the farms. Very rushy straight to the head with zero body. A little bit of the angry bee in the head thing and felt like my head was bigger. The kind of stuff that will take you on a journey through time and space. A little bit of an edge and would probably be dangerous in a higher dose. I didn't have too much but if I can remember something from back then it had to be a standout like Cheeba, Rainbow, Wacky Weed etc... Not anywhere near as potent as wacky weed though and nothing is. If what we smoke these days is A+++ than you have to invent a new letter for what wacky weed was. The unknown Sativa in Botswana had a story with it... My Father was the Dean of the University of Botswana and Swazi Land and I went out there to get away from my life in the states. One of my Fathers friends was an "ex" CIA agent ( in Botswana, really?? ) and I was introduced to his Daughter. Said Daughter was bush happy and not my type at all but I was trying to be polite and went over to her house. Out back she had the plant going that my joint came off of and we got about half way through it and I was really starting to feel it. She goes down the hall to change and is gone a long time. While I'm waiting I'm getting higher by the second and started to sweat a little bit. I knew she wanted me to go down that hall to check on her but no fucking way was I going down there. I was becoming super aware of everything especially the clock ticking away thinking my whole situation through. She finally emerges and decides she wants to bring me to her Lebanese boyfriends house. This was getting worse all the time. We get there and there are AK47's propped up against the wall and all I could think of is what is this guy thinking about his girl hanging out with this long haired white boy. Still getting higher but somehow I kept it together and managed to ditch her at around the 6 hour mark when I got her to bring me back to my Fathers. Made some lame excuse and never saw her again. I was very high from splitting half a joint for well over 6 hours... Probably more info than you wanted but I like that story, LOL!

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

No I read somewhere (I can't remember at the time) that the pygmies have been growing and smoking weed for thousands of years. It said that maybe the Arabs traded marijuana with the Ethiopians and then some of those strains migrated with the Ethiopians as the went across Africa specificity to central Africa. That's why there's an old legend in Ethiopia about a black weed strain that is said to be the strongest in the world that was in the valley of Gojjam (now Bure). They think it was a strain from King Solomon's garden.

Now THAT is some history!

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

That was amazing man I love your story! African strain definitely put in a whole new world it gives you a twitchy feeling and every time you blink it's like you snapped a picture lol. Definitely going to Botswana to Check out some strains and thanks for enlightening me I was thinking about ordering some punto rojo seeds from a buddy of mine in Brazil but I didn't know if it was that good or not but im going take your word for it!

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Wacky Weed is the name for cannabis that when it is growing it produces so much resin that it blocks chlorophyll production and the plant dies from it. It was usually Colombian but it could theoretically happen with any strain. It's just a freak of nature. 10 hours from 2 hits and nothing else could cut through it. I just gave up and went to bed still high.

On that Punto Rojo... Even back in the day not all cannabis was created equally. Some Punto Rojo and Santa Marta Colombian Gold was really good and then there was some that was tremendous. It would be hard to find something untouched from down that way now but it is indeed possible. Of all the strains I have smoked Punto Rojo was my favorite for potency and quality of high. I don't count Cheeba because I only had it once but I'm happy to say I have it in seed form now. Good chance that Wacky Weed could be found in there and I also have some new Malawi Gold that is supposed to be a Holy Grail version. The two combined just might hit the Wacky Weed mark and Snow and I will be going for that goal as soon as my new setup is ready.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Ok cool well I'll let you know when I get them and no problem just tryna help out because I see how much you like this strain and personally I don't really know what pheno to look for in the the strain. I was just gonna go for the most resinous good smelling high calyx to leaf ratio pheno.

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Wacky Weed is the name for cannabis that when it is growing it produces so much resin that it blocks chlorophyll production and the plant dies from it. It was usually Colombian but it could theoretically happen with any strain. It's just a freak of nature. 10 hours from 2 hits and nothing else could cut through it. I just gave up and went to bed still high.

On that Punto Rojo... Even back in the day not all cannabis was created equally. Some Punto Rojo and Santa Marta Colombian Gold was really good and then there was some that was tremendous. It would be hard to find something untouched from down that way now but it is indeed possible. Of all the strains I have smoked Punto Rojo was my favorite for potency and quality of high. I don't count Cheeba because I only had it once but I'm happy to say I have it in seed form now. Good chance that Wacky Weed could be found in there and I also have some new Malawi Gold that is supposed to be a Holy Grail version. The two combined just might hit the Wacky Weed mark and Snow and I will be going for that goal as soon as my new setup is ready.
Sounds like a sport clone G13 was a sport clone ,produced so much resin you couldn't keep it alive over time the resin just took over and basicly drowned out and killed the clone. white widow was another I think produced a sport clone too. Get some males and females off of it before it dies is the trick to keep line going....n8tive How ya doin brother4D.....:happy:;)

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Well from what markscastle says about the African Black Magic, It too can be wacky weed or a sport clone/plant he say it makes so much resin that it drips into the soil and kills itself some how that sounds like some dank. I would love to have weed that gets very resinous to the point of chlorophyll blockage. N8tive Farmer have you ever seen this G13 sport clone before and was it ever blackish in color?

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

From what I read it's not chlorophyll it's stomata blockage you know the little pores on the bottom of the leaf that release oxygen and suck in Co2. This sounds more reasonable don't you think. But in that case shouldn't deep chunk die because some phenols can get pretty trichomes covered on the bottom of the leaves. But Idk hopefully someone out there can help.

DarkSpark

DarkSpark

Theoretically the stomata could be blocked, but i don't believe there are strains out there producing anywhere near that resin production to cause it. it would mean that most of the leaf surface area was coated with unbelievably dense leaky trichomes, which is to say the least, unbelievable. People like to talk shit. that is much more believable.

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Anyway thanks everyone for the comments but I think I have gotten off track. It's time to talk about the African Black Magic Strain. Has anyone else heard of this strain or smoked it/grew it?
First I heard of this strain was when DJ Short mentioned it was the most potent weed he ever toked soon after that people started writing about smoking it and on and on it went till now its some sort of ghost weed that no one can find but plenty have tried it and its the best ever lol Only black weed I ever puffed came from some jamacians they just called it Black was a bell ringer no doubt but there is 100 different bell ringers out there just depends on your taste and what buzz ya like for that time hell next week it will be a different bud as long as its grown right you have your choice of many many diff. amazing weeds......n8tive

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

I too have heard of DJ short talking about this strain, that's whats sparked my interest in it and of course it's name and origins. But then when I finally saw the pictures of it I knew it was still out there and was real, also that strain looks kinda evil, it looks ill it has horns on the top of the bud. Kinda looks like a bat lol.

Top Bottom