African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Very nice and healthy looking plant!
Thnx, I just thought that was weird I have never seen a leaf sticking straight up like that I don’t know if it was because of the colder night we had for the first time last night or what but like I said it just sat right back down about one hour later when I looked at it!!!!!

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

I think I’m getting really close to cutting a clone… our days are getting shorter here in Missouri… and in the event this plant turns out to be something actually I guess I’d like to have a clone of it???

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I clone literally everything. The one time you don’t it will be the most fire. That being said you can absolutely take a cutting during flower. Look up monster cropping for more info. It’s a longer process without a doubt

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

I clone literally everything. The one time you don’t it will be the most fire. That being said you can absolutely take a cutting during flower. Look up monster cropping for more info. It’s a longer process without a doubt
Thnx for info., …cloning tomorrow, I like the structure too much, it takes anything I feed it, extreme heat & humidity made it yodel !,
& it’s flowering on its own in 32 days ?
(Outdoors here in E. MO she started out at 14 1/2 hr days, now down to just under 13 hrs & low angle Sun…
I’m back crossing GSC autos (with OGKush auto pollen) in my tent currently,
but I’m hoping to finish the Bam outdoors (going to see some cold late night Oct temps…I’m going to press her hopefully till early Nov :)
See what cold temps do to her… VS the clone I’ll grow out inside…
👋

grnmtn

grnmtn

Thnx for info., …cloning tomorrow, I like the structure too much, it takes anything I feed it, extreme heat & humidity made it yodel !,
(Outdoors here in E. MO she started out at 14 1/2 hr days, now down to just under 13 hrs & low angle Sun…
but I’m hoping to finish the Bam outdoors (going to see some cold late night Oct temps…I’m going to press her hopefully till early Nov :)
👋

👋
I don't have much experience with autos, do you find the taste, buzz and overall quality the same as photo period buds?
I know this is a very general question with a million variables, but I'm speaking in basic terms.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Is this also called black afgan? Gotta buddy whom was talking it up. Our local dispensary sells it.

I looked online for seeds and couldn't find them though.
I have a Black Afghan growing NOW! Just started to flower a week or 2 ago. I believe that I got it as a freebie from a seed company.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

I don't have much experience with autos, do you find the taste, buzz and overall quality the same as photo period buds?
I know this is a very general question with a million variables, but I'm speaking in basic terms.
Yes that is a tough question, because auto flowers have come so far now with so many great tasting strains & Thc getting into mid & upper 20s… (unfortunately very few companies offer testing results ), but I think photoperiods In general overall are still stronger and have a wider Choice… I have a buddy in southern Missouri grows two or three plants a year for personal use only photo periods outside & they are quite potent with pretty hard buds… I have no idea what strain. (I don’t think they are that much more potent than the expert gorilla glue auto I’ve grown though, they have a better bag appeal & smell though)
(now I know I’m gonna get in trouble for saying that, but that’s in general)…
I have two friends now with their Missouri medical cards that grow nothing but GSC Auto garden of green since I turned them onto it and they are completely happy…They tried some Expert gorilla glue auto recently and said yes more powerful, but two narcotic unless home on the couch!!! (these two guys are retired and are daily smokers).
I am starting to experiment with photos, as I have an interest in exotics like Bam. & next dark Afghainis by Ace…
(Ace seeds Shows THC cannabinoid testing percentages on some of their strains — Malawi Super Haze they tested at 23–28%)…
Arizona Seeds Co. says he has one customer that came into the store with report of 25% Thc on one of his auto flowers!!!
Don’t know what else to say, but the Hash Oil and Hash from my GSC Auto is excellent. In a dry herb vaporizer it taste like sweet candy according to my friends.
Oh almost forgot pineapple express Barneys farm or Fast Buds, is my favorite right now and it only runs about 16 to 18% THC…I love the overall euphoric BodyHIigh, smell and taste.
And again the Hash & Oil are excellent…

Cloned Bam today, I have more seeds of it, but I love the structure of this 23 inch tall bushy plant. I also have my first leave with 11 fingers on it, wonder if she will hit 13…
8DA1E0C5 F76C 4E14 ABF4 4EC020D8EF1D
A0BD09AE 60DE 4882 87BE 6131FC5EA153

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Yes that is a tough question, because auto flowers have come so far now with so many great tasting strains & Thc getting into mid & upper 20s… (unfortunately very few to none companies offer testing results ), but I think photoperiods In general overall are still stronger and have a wider Choice…
(now I know I’m gonna get in trouble for saying that, but that’s in general)… I have two friends now with their Missouri medical cards that grow nothing but GSC Auto garden of green since I turned them onto it and they are completely happy…They tried some Expert gorilla glue auto recently and said yes more powerful, but two narcotic unless home on the couch!!! (these two guys are retired and our daily smokers).
I am starting to experiment with photos, as I have in interest in exotics like Bam.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Interesting just read that 90f temps will raise Thcv in Sativas…(I believe the comment was directed towards south African strains).
Bel

02-27-2016, 00:52
Traditionally African strains have the highest ratio of THCV to THC. In particular some Kenyan, Zambian and South African varieties have high levels of THCV. Nigerian and Ghana varieties may also contain THCV but to a much lesser degree on average. Higher grow room temperatures (32c +) were also shown to increase THCV levels by up to 25%.

((well off to the research room again, The humanity of it all ! ))

;)

Mikar

Mikar

Hey Puritybread, welcome to the thread! 😊
Yes, I posted that info! Slight misspelling, I apologize for my first source's mistake. Rooibaard is the CORRECT spelling.
Anyway, one of my friends from Durban has the REAL African Black Magic! He's doing a seed run and should be done soon! Plus, he just bought 200 MORE! He's promised me some seeds! I'm waiting for his first shipment that's supposed to include KwaZulu landrace from just outside of Durban, Malawi and Blue Dreams that the seeds of are black! He also has the Rooibaard Transkei, but only about 30 seeds, so he's going to make more of those too! So, IF you have the BLACK Congolese and Rooibaard, then theoretically, you could make the African Black Magic! 😁
Now my other friend from Africa is supposed to be sending me real black Congolese Black seeds a some Durban Poison seeds!
Unfortunately, it could take months to get them, if they arrive! Postal service can be difficult. We will see...
With that being said, I'm anxious to do some breeding projects myself! So my opinion is that the black dominance of the Black Congolese is the REAL catalyst in these SUPER potent black strains such as Black Magic or black Elephant weed, that you mention sounds as potent as the Black Magic!
I want to cross the Black Congolese with Durban Poison to create Black Poison, which should be high in THCV!
Here's a link:
Good luck and happy growing brother! 😁View attachment 1161864
invalid.com 420 Very interested in results on the Black

Mikar

Mikar

TYVM brother! 💚 I promise that when I do finally get the REAL African Black Magic and confirm it, I will let you know! I have a VERY small list of people to test the magic beans when they're ready! I'll put you on the list! 😊
invalid.com 420 very interested in seeds from Africa directly . African Black Magic / Elephant Rope is probably the best I 've ever smoked.If there's any way to get a few seeds or trade for let me know. To invalid.com 420 invalid.com

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

IF it is, then it's NOT the legendary Black phenotype! Mine look like HEMP plants! LOL! OVER 6 feet tall and VERY little branching, so I FIMmed them. They grow FAST and requires aggressive training for indoors! Personally, I have my doubts.
With that being said, I have a couple of friends in Africa, one who has the Black Magic African seeds, which he's doing a seed run of NOW! And another guy who's supposed to be sending me real black, Black Congolese seeds!
AND yet, another friend in Oklahoma who has 6 African Black Magic seeds that he's going to make more of! So, it'll be a couple or few months but guarantee that I WILL get the REAL African Black Magic!

Pic below are my plants.
The other pic are his plants!
What's the difference? 🤔
Good luck and happy growing brother! 😁View attachment 1162185View attachment 1162187
Amazed at the different Phenos from these seeds , but we all have the same Bam seeds, I’ve grown one & it’s a little female :) bush…as previously posted (looks like a Hybrid I guess) !?!
1014D71F BC43 48E4 A642 2CB0068A4B55

Top Bottom