Akorn, Mk Ultra Grow..

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

I agree, today i need to up pot some back ups regardless how i feel and toss them in tonight.

hey at least ill get to try this strain. could of been worse and all males for the two like i got with el chapos.
hope you are having a great morning. me, just wishing i had some oil.
but faking it with a j and some trim bin fire rolled onto it.

yo, J's in the air.

Leew421

Leew421

Sweet deal. I got one really good one from the Akron and one from the ultra and I got a straight up garlic one from my crosses with the lemon garlic og

jipp

jipp

i did get a little pollen in a zip from the 93. i need more practice and a better place to flower males for pollen. when i learn how to collect some ill be sure to get you some.

but im sure as fertile as my 1993 afghan is, ill be able to continue the pfx x 93 line. adn maybe even the kush x 93 i like that pheno.

i almost killed my males tho ( critical kush, and the mutant.. they are in sad shape.. hopefully i wont lose them.. i did 2 tbs of cal mag plus instead of 1 to 4g. hopefully they will recover. ) im just looking at it as stress testing them even more ( sounded good. anyhow yeah, instead of admitting to my mistake :P ) . hopefully soon they can have a chill easy life under a t5 as mother/father plants. i need to get a second t5.
new beatles tune on interwebs. chill tuseday morning music for sure.

jipp

jipp

i feed the only akorn female i got this time around ( feed a phantom cookie none mutant too ). ill chuck some pollen 93 afghan pollen tomorrow onto her. and hopefuls we get as many seeds as i have got with the blue cookies hah.

yo,have a great and warm chirtsmas.

jipp

jipp

good morning @tifosi hope you are enjoying the season.
but more important staying warm. heh.. one would think all i would have to do is look out side and i swear id see a polar bear.. that is the kind of cold we are talking about. laughs. i probably embellished that a little.

:)

@Lee merry christmas yo.

merry christmas friends.

Enforcer

Enforcer

but more important staying warm. heh.. one would think all i would have to do is look out side and i swear id see a polar bear.. that is the kind of cold we are talking about. laughs. i probably embellished that a little.

@Lee merry christmas yo.

merry christmas friends.

Merry Christmas to you too Jipp.

tifosi

tifosi

@Lee merry christmas yo.

merry christmas friends.
Happy holidays Chris. Freezing over here & it's been a month and i can't seem to kick what ever is wrong with me. I'm on my 4th DR the Quack hopefully one of the 9 prescriptions works.

jipp

jipp

Happy holidays Chris. Freezing over here & it's been a month and i can't seem to kick what ever is wrong with me. I'm on my 4th DR the Quack hopefully one of the 9 prescriptions works.

yeah that is not good. i hope so also. postive thoughts. iv had more bad doctors than good. so no surprise on the quacks.

im cold too, so i feel ya on that. my plants are comfy tho so i guess i cant complain to much.

i do not feel so well my self.. but maybe tomorrow ill feel better.. laughs i can dream.
its gonna jsut take time,good food and love, and lots of positive thoughts to get healthy i think.

i need a better joint roller ( or get better at hand rolling its either or at this point ). this thing only rolls pinners :(

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
yeah that is not good. i hope so also. postive thoughts. iv had more bad doctors than good. so no surprise on the quacks.

im cold too, so i feel ya on that. my plants are comfy tho so i guess i cant complain to much.

i do not feel so well my self.. but maybe tomorrow ill feel better.. laughs i can dream.
its gonna jsut take time,good food and love, and lots of positive thoughts to get healthy i think.

i need a better joint roller ( or get better at hand rolling its either or at this point ). this thing only rolls pinners :(
Ugh jipp I can’t stand joint rollers too:( It’s best to practice rolling with weed that’s sticky enough to fold out of the grinder.

jipp

jipp

hit the akorn, and the phantom cookies up with some 93 pollen now we wait and see Lee.

this hobbit pipe is not so bad you can get resin hits off it for a long time after just one bowl. the resin just pools up in the bottom of the hard as fuck to burn wood bowl made of some kind of burl im sure, or boxwood who knows what they make pipes out of.. but yeah the blue cookie resin hits are nice. laughs. not as nice tasty as oil but good enough for xmas eve.

i have 3 blue cookies x 93 pop dirt today @SimplyCmplex. my 93 male is quit the ladys man. hah. eclipse and the mutant male are coming back to life after i almost killed them with lethal metals hah. i fucked up and gave 2tbs of cal mag plus to 4g instead of 1tbs. ill consider this stress testing to the assholes.. i should have a clone already but im working on that too.

bowl up homies.

jipp

jipp

i also popped some beans. 1 white widow auto, 1 golden haze auto, 2 pineapple punch fem, 2 aprodite fem. and the rest of the blue cookies i popped which i paid zero attention to bean color just tossed them in and so far it worked but ill be sure next time only grab the dark ones.
well at least ill have weed to turn into oil and it will be fun to try the autos and see how they grow. i wont be able to out veg the autos hah.

bowls up. resin high fuck yeah.

jipp

jipp

me too. im getting more experience with my 93 male. i may be a noob but with help from all of you. iv speed up the process a little bit. so thank you all for help to learn to grow.

once i get healthy then ill get serious about pollen chucking. but for now ill learn what i can with the strains i have.

but yeah lets hope for some potent freaks.

Leew421

Leew421

So I got some jelly breath s1s and got a mutant trifoliate you will dig. I'll post pics tonight for you

Latest posts

Top Bottom