Wanted Alcapolco gold recommendation

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Just finished a run of a Panama Red Death strain it’s got a bit of the punta rojo in it.
It was bread by a fellow boston bob on the gram .
He is putting together some nice looking landrace strains.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

We're growing Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold. It has been 11 days since the flip. They seem to be stretching and flowering as well as could be expected from this newbie's second crop. We're certainly looking forward to harvest! We bought the seeds from Seed Supreme and have no complaints.

Something to understand about this strain is that Barney's Farm makes it clear that this is a hybrid. They named it Acapulco Gold because their goal in breeding it was to create an effect -- but not an appearance -- that is similar to the original. We're so looking forward to finding out if they were successful.

Here's a picture taken today:

Glassdub

Glassdub

I just strikes me as similar to LSD a hybrid they originated under that name.

shaganja

shaganja

View attachment 1304663
I LOVE ACAPULCO GOLD!! This is my dankapulco pheno. It has a Carmel champagne up front, and it's all contained in a dank flavor. So the carmel champagne is sharp on the tongue, and the dank is more muted, yet, pungent. But it's not in the back, it's full mouth. The buzz competes with modern hybrids, and is my personal favorite. I wont stop running this line. It has medicinal value. She is very happy and calm without sedating. And can keep burning her. She just makes you smile!! Acapulco gold is BAD ASS WEED!
Searched by bodhi. He gets the real!!

0ttomanfarmer

0ttomanfarmer

Acapulco Gold i used to smoke at Barneys Amsterdam, but it is no more on the list for years. There was an Utopia Haze they had after, also labeled as Haze from south America which had a similar taste. Also gone from the list. In this Forums i learned that there was really a strain calle AG back in the days ^^
Gonna see gow your grow goes with it

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Real AG was pure sativa; it looks and grows nothing like the fake hybrid ones.
Aww...ok, I got you now .. thought you were talking about the AG breeder..lol, yeah, all AG hybrids are just that, hybrids, not the pure sativa.... these might be what your looking for . They're from Greece. I've gotten some Durban Poison from them, haven't popped them yet

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Aww...ok, I got you now .. thought you were talking about the AG breeder..lol, yeah, all AG hybrids are just that, hybrids, not the pure sativa.... these might be what your looking for . They're from Greece. I've gotten some Durban Poison from them, haven't popped them yet
the landrace team kinda sounds legit right. durban poison is actual fire

Glassdub

Glassdub

Alright guys, maybe its cause I'm on my third teramana, but I am willing to give out some of my iranian x bodhi Acapulco gold. I have ran this for three runs, and is ibl. I selected for speed, and Acapulco leaners. So, fast aca phenos. The cool thing about the doc greenthumb iranian is she doesnt dominate. She will give speed and structure, but is easy to select for the other side. It's like 25% iranian, and 75 whatever you put her on. So these seeds give all the phenos I was talking about. There is a Carmel pheno. A dank pheno. And a peppery champagne pheno. The champagne is the giggle pheno. She makes you laugh. I have like 30 or 40 seeds of her and will just give some away. Will get ahold of my buddy also and get his bodhi landrace a.g. this is the one they put the Iranian on. Have always wanted to bx. So maybe now is the time. When I get her bxd, I will jump on and let y'all know. So if you want 4 or 5 of these PM me. They are regenerative seeds, so will haul ass. And 4 or 5 will get you a boy and a girl, I think this is what she wants us to do. Share. Isnt that what we used to do when we scored a bag? Go share with our growmie! So PM me, farmers, I wanna give her, because I really love this girl in particular. She has a soothing feel. Which is also uplifting. Like a day at the beach.
Dropping those seeds finally, I'll see how it goes, I thanks again!

IMG 20230512 105409
PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

If you're looking for a good old school strain like Acapulco Gold and other sativas that are available in the U.S., I recommend checking out Herbies Seeds. My Acapulco Gold by Barneys was pretty gold 😀

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

We harvested our Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold and love it. We have more seeds, so we'll grow it again soon.

curandero2012

curandero2012

Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold is Reeferman's Apple Pie.
Bodhi's Acapulco Gold has hermies i understood from a friend who grew it.

Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold pheno

Picture 96

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

I got my AG from Barney's. Pheno has curly pistils and purple instead of gold.

Top Bottom