Wanted Alcapolco gold recommendation

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Topsrite

If its a auto its safe to say its another hybrid fake, especially Crap King.
Other wise known as crap king, correct. So is home grown and ILGM. The one to run from most is cannuck, owned and operated by Asians out of the Toronto area, horrible customer service, thieves and out of this world prices

T

tthomp

ColoradoSativas.com seems to be the closest I have found for the old school Acapulco Gold. Check them out.
I bought Double Acapulco Gold S1 seeds. The description says “Acapulco Gold circa ’68 x early 70’s Acapulco Gold red stem.”

H

hawkman

the Real Seed Compnay - Indian Landrance exchange - Hypixids - blackbird preservation -- might find something here ( thera re some oterhs but can't remember them at presentheck check out Dr.GreenThumbs has what you are looking for + panama Red and many other oginals (worth a look-see !!!!!!!!) if you request their catalog you get a $10..00 off cupon

Last edited:
GYOweed

GYOweed

Afaik the ag seeds from bulk spain and europe are crossed with skunk 1 so are their "fake" ATFs for example.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Never tried this seed bank yet, but hey have a Acapulco Gold strain...and even a Thai stick. Can anybody vouch for them? I was thinking I might look at these myself 🙄

shaganja

shaganja

20221014 155725

I LOVE ACAPULCO GOLD!! This is my dankapulco pheno. It has a Carmel champagne up front, and it's all contained in a dank flavor. So the carmel champagne is sharp on the tongue, and the dank is more muted, yet, pungent. But it's not in the back, it's full mouth. The buzz competes with modern hybrids, and is my personal favorite. I wont stop running this line. It has medicinal value. She is very happy and calm without sedating. And can keep burning her. She just makes you smile!! Acapulco gold is BAD ASS WEED!

mrcrispy13

mrcrispy13

If I was looking for what was being sold in the 1970s as AG, I would instead chase South American Landrace strains and maybe hybridize them. Depends on why you are after the strain...taste, novelty or head high. Growing the real LR sativas rarely turns out well indoors, IMHO.

I have purchased several Himalayan LR strains from these guys and they are legit. They currently offer (12) strains from the Central & South America. Have a look at the pics of what a real LR Columbian Punto Rojo looks like...bushy foxtail flower structures and very long slender leaves.

As the OP noted: Veg=16-20weeks; Flower=12-16weeks.

I would LOVE to hear if someone knows where a real Black Oaxacan LR can be found. Never found one.

Top Bottom