Alien Genetics - Grow Log from Seed - Pure Coco, CO2

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

wow- took me about an hour to go through the whole post. read like a fine novel- suspense, antipation, heartbreak and finally some beautiful harvest time pics. i have a pack of LAD's coming now that i hope to start immediately. how bad was the hermie seeding in the end? i missed that thread. thanks again for a great post. ps- i routinely use dutchmasters reverse and have never had a hermie. for $25 or so its cheap insurance.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
frosty and dialed as always!
You know me, it could look like ParkCity after a snow storm in my garden and I would still say it could be more dialed in. . . just a perfectionist that way, but thanks so much for the kind words Keystoner!
what kind of smell u gettin off those grapevines?
One plant is extremely floral, almost smells like you walked into a fancy soap shop. The rest are much more musky, a little fruity something going on in the background, but all still very early smells that will probably change quite a bit over the next few weeks. Thanks for stopping by winta!

wow- took me about an hour to go through the whole post. read like a fine novel- suspense, antipation, heartbreak and finally some beautiful harvest time pics. i have a pack of LAD's coming now that i hope to start immediately. how bad was the hermie seeding in the end? i missed that thread. thanks again for a great post. ps- i routinely use dutchmasters reverse and have never had a hermie. for $25 or so its cheap insurance.
Haha, that's an awesome way of looking at it, thanks for taking the time to check out the whole grow log! The LADs were definitely some great looking plants, and have been a nice smoke over the last month. The seed problem, however, makes me consider not wanting to grow that strain again for a while. It varies from nug to nug, but yeah I got hit pretty bad with pollen and it messed up my entire room crop beyond recovery IMO. It only takes a few seconds to pull the seeds out of the grinder, but what upsets me is that the seed casings can never be fully sorted out, and seed casings still make that popping/cracking noise when ur burn them in a bowl. . . which makes my bomb looking bud burn like low grade shwag. . .

I wish you the best of luck growing out your LADs, and I hope the reverse can keep them happy for you!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Happy New Year's Eve Farmers!

New Year1

Lemon Alien Dawg with an Alien Shatter topping!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great Pic nMeeks and Happy New Year to u as well. Have a blessed one!:D

PnL
Thanks PnL! This year yielded a lot of fire for me! I hope the same can be sid for 2013!

That bowl looks like it would be a pleasure to smoke! Nice oil shards. Have a good new year man, keep us updated if you try to modify the jacks formula to lower the K.
It definitely was nice, and it was the first bowl ever smoked out of a new pipe I won from another forum.

I have not made any changes to my formula as of right now (other than dropping the Cal-Nit down just a hair and then realizing I probably wanted to bring it back up), but I am strongly considering trying this formula on either the next mix change, or the next flowering cycle:

(copied from YS on another forum)
Per gallon of water I add...CaNO3 2.44 grams, Epsom 1.6, MKP 1.33, STEM/MOST 0.1 and Fe DPTA 0.1

100-80-100-117-40 N-P-K-Ca-Mg. On top of that add a cup per cubic ft of CaCO3 (to peat) or CaSO4 (to coco).

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
thats a gorgeous shot Meeks! and congrats on the win haha. happy new year bro!
Thanks Keystoner! I hope you are enjoying 2013

Whoa, that's an interesting formula, seems to be higher P and Ca:Mg. What would adding CaSO4 do for coco?
I like that it is higher in P because if my plants have been telling me anything this run, it's that they would prefer more P uptake somehow. I did notice that there is a change in the Ca:Mg ratio, and we will see how that fairs. . . . I am a little worried about seeing Mg def, but I think dropping the K will help make the Mg more available because of reduced root zone tension. The reason YS said he was experimenting with adding CaS04 to the coco was because he wanted to increased the Ca percent saturation of the cation exchange sites in the media. I haven't been able to find any more posts from him on that subject so far, so I don't know how it worked out for him.

He also recommended a product called Calcium-25, which he said he was foliar feeding every 1-2 weeks up until mid flowering. Looks like the cost of that product is about 10cents per liter of mixed foliar solution, so I might hop on that bandwagon because it seemed to be used by a number of growers that were apart of the threads I was reading.

I decided to test out this formula for the next week on my current grow, just feeling like a change and I think the Alien Grapevine specifically is not liking the higher K the Jack's is offering. I am hoping the new mix will get all my plants looking as happy as the WiFi Aliens look.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That White Fire Alien is looking fukn frosty, nMEEKS! Good shit on that pheno, bro. Best of luck in 2013. It's always cool 2 see ur flower pics. That LAD and Alien Shatter look tasty as well.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sweet pics nMeeks! that shatter and bud looks amazing! i want to hit it lol
Thanks DirkD, wish I could share an e-dab with you!

just change the horticulturist under your name to master horticulturist.......
Haha, I don't think I'm quite there yet, but on another site I am listed as a Master Grower by the moderators!

That White Fire Alien is looking fukn frosty, nMEEKS! Good shit on that pheno, bro. Best of luck in 2013. It's always cool 2 see ur flower pics. That LAD and Alien Shatter look tasty as well.
Thanks Rival, you too boss! I saw some crazy stuff in my garden in 2012, and I know you were working with many of the same strains (and more)! I hope that we are lucky enough to see things even more impressive in 2013!

Now that is something serious
Yessir, whole new ball game!

I have a Day 40 Update

Alien Grapevine - Alien Genetics

40days Alien Grapevine1
40days Alien Grapevine2
40days Alien Grapevine3
40days Alien Grapevine4
40days Alien Grapevine5
40days Alien Grapevine6
40days Alien Grapevine7
40days Alien Grapevine8

White Fire Alien - OGRaskal Seeds
40days WiFi Alien1
40days WiFi Alien2
40days WiFi Alien3
40days WiFi Alien4
40days WiFi Alien5
40days WiFi Alien6

I hope everyone is doing well, thanks as always for checking out my photos/grow log!

-Meeks

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks DirkD, wish I could share an e-dab with you!

Haha, I don't think I'm quite there yet, but on another site I am listed as a Master Grower by the moderators!

Thanks Rival, you too boss! I saw some crazy stuff in my garden in 2012, and I know you were working with many of the same strains (and more)! I hope that we are lucky enough to see things even more impressive in 2013!

Yessir, whole new ball game!

I have a Day 40 Update

Alien Grapevine - Alien Genetics

View attachment 281895View attachment 281896View attachment 281897View attachment 281898View attachment 281900View attachment 281901View attachment 281902View attachment 281903

White Fire Alien - OGRaskal Seeds
View attachment 281905View attachment 281906View attachment 281907View attachment 281908View attachment 281910View attachment 281911

I hope everyone is doing well, thanks as always for checking out my photos/grow log!

-Meeks
yikes

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

You are one bad ass motherfucker Meeks.....your shit looks insanely stupid bro in the good way......that BHO is kick ass looks like some lung caving shit.....I haven't seen any good BHO or budder for a long time and it sucks big time......that last pic of that bowl made me one jealous man....your pics and skills are getting way crazy bro!

respect!!!!!!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Excellent work as always meeks! You made me grab a pack of the white fire alien. What would you say she is leaning towards?

Latest posts

Top Bottom