Alien Genetics - Grow Log from Seed - Pure Coco, CO2

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Thanks a bunch Shady!

I have to eat my own words now though. . . . I spoke too highly of the Lemon Alien Dawgs too soon I think. . . . I just went into my garden and was confronted with visible seeds in multiple plants. . . . .and I'm not just talking one or two, these plants are gonna be seedy as fuck :mad: . . . .So I have to take some blame of course, I clearly was not diligent enough in my inspects of the two Lemon Alien Dawg plants in my back corner (Labeled #1 and #5), as I was only checking the under canopy and then the upper canopy (which both looked really good), and for what I would have to guess is atleast a week or two now they have been hermaphroditic and busting pollen all over my beautiful ladies :mad:!!! I'm so pissed! There is no way I can say this is anything but the genetics fault, my feedings have been extremely consistent and all my plants (including these actually) have looked to be in perfect health since before flowering even began. . . .FUCK! I will post more on this later I have to get stupid high to not flip out right now. . . .

that's terrible man, im sorry to hear

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn i was just gonna ask how glad u were that they werent the blackberries from law. Sorry to hear that bro. U have a nice set up too!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
that's terrible man, im sorry to hear
Damn i was just gonna ask how glad u were that they werent the blackberries from law. Sorry to hear that bro. U have a nice set up too!
Thanks for the support guys, I will just have a bunch of beans to deal with and do more processing into wax than I was planning. . . . but it's not a complete loss at all.

-Meeks:confused:

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

That sucks bro but it happens to the best of us hermies are a bitch to spot sometimes especially when your scrogging but as you stated those plants look in exceptional health so you can only beat yourself up so much also did everything get pollinated or just the alien dawgs anyway your still killing it brother nice work much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn meeks was reading your progress and detailed report , then bam hermie ordeal, sorry to hear bro, sucks , well make the most of it bro, I would say at least you will have ton's of beans but I know you prob would never run hermed beans..... hope you make the best of it ......Respect SoSer

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
That sucks bro but it happens to the best of us hermies are a bitch to spot sometimes especially when your scrogging but as you stated those plants look in exceptional health so you can only beat yourself up so much also did everything get pollinated or just the alien dawgs anyway your still killing it brother nice work much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
ouch bro, very sorry to open this thread and read that. hope they didn't get ya too badly.
Damn meeks was reading your progress and detailed report , then bam hermie ordeal, sorry to hear bro, sucks , well make the most of it bro, I would say at least you will have ton's of beans but I know you prob would never run hermed beans..... hope you make the best of it ......Respect SoSer
Thanks Guys, I appreciate the support and kind words, I am super bummed that this wont be the perfect crop I was hoping it would be, but I am not ready to admit total defeat yet! I think at least half the crop will be almost completely seed free, and the rest of it will be at least partially salvageable for dried flower and the few buds that got hit hardest can be processed for wax. I am keeping an extra close eye on all the plants now, doing daily inspections hoping I don't see anything else. I have some really light green new growth coming in on the tops of one of the plants that hermie'd and I am seriously hoping they aren't nanners. . . . :confused: but I will know soon enough I guess.

Photos still set for Friday night, check back then to see if I was able to take any good pictures of some of these hermie beans. . . .

-Meeks:oops:

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks Guys, I appreciate the support and kind words, I am super bummed that this wont be the perfect crop I was hoping it would be, but I am not ready to admit total defeat yet! I think at least half the crop will be almost completely seed free, and the rest of it will be at least partially salvageable for dried flower and the few buds that got hit hardest can be processed for wax. I am keeping an extra close eye on all the plants now, doing daily inspections hoping I don't see anything else. I have some really light green new growth coming in on the tops of one of the plants that hermie'd and I am seriously hoping they aren't nanners. . . . :confused: but I will know soon enough I guess.

Photos still set for Friday night, check back then to see if I was able to take any good pictures of some of these hermie beans. . . .

-Meeks:oops:
yeah hope you get a few beans in them flowers brotha, then you can just pick them out with tweezers. that's what I do when I purposefully pollinate my high octanes. Best of luck to you again. I remember the fake ass cuts from wonderland, since it happened to me too with their fake jupiter. pulling up a seat to see the dank that you produce

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn Meeks hate to hear this those plants looked like runway models so sexy.....I really hope it doesen't seed yah up to much but if lots of pollen sprayed not much you can do but ditch that strain or pheno and not run it again.....keep us posted on whats happening....again sorry bro they still look super impressive!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Fuckk bro Im sorry to hear about the hermies that sucks big time :(
Ive been watching on the sidelines waiting to pop in and give you props on your gorgeous work, didnt expect this.
Keep on keepin on homie, maybe some dm reverse might help?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the genes mishaps. Thanks for sharing, everything looking really nice in there. .
Thanks leadsled, that means a lot coming from you. I hope to continue to share beautiful looking plant photos as these pregnant ladies keep on getting fatter!

Damn Meeks hate to hear this those plants looked like runway models so sexy.....I really hope it doesen't seed yah up to much but if lots of pollen sprayed not much you can do but ditch that strain or pheno and not run it again.....keep us posted on whats happening....again sorry bro they still look super impressive!
I know bro, they were looking so sexy in person, I would get a serious stoner boner looking at them. But shit happens and I will just have to deal with it. I have no idea how many seeds I'm gonna get, guessing would be a waste of time at this point, but I will know soon enough. I almost wish there was a major stress event I could blame this on, so that I could keep the two plants that hermie'd and try them again because both happen to be the fattest plants I have right now, but sadly you are right, they are never to be grown again. I will have photos up tomorrow night as usual.

Fuckk bro Im sorry to hear about the hermies that sucks big time :(
Ive been watching on the sidelines waiting to pop in and give you props on your gorgeous work, didnt expect this.
Keep on keepin on homie, maybe some dm reverse might help?
Thanks DrCGT, I appreciate your kind words even with the circumstances, check back in tomorrow night for new photos. They may be seeded, but that doesn't mean they stopped stacking calyxes and trichomes like crazy!

-Meeks

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
How extensive were the male flowers? I've only had one plant hermie on me. I had two cuts of mob boss and only one had a problem. I think I let it grow a little to close to the light. Chopped it immediately. I was psyched about the LAD, sorry to hear about these troubles.

outwest

A

Alien

Supporter
Thanks a bunch Shady!

I have to eat my own words now though. . . . I spoke too highly of the Lemon Alien Dawgs too soon I think. . . . I just went into my garden and was confronted with visible seeds in multiple plants. . . . .and I'm not just talking one or two, these plants are gonna be seedy as fuck :mad: . . . .So I have to take some blame of course, I clearly was not diligent enough in my inspects of the two Lemon Alien Dawg plants in my back corner (Labeled #1 and #5), as I was only checking the under canopy and then the upper canopy (which both looked really good), and for what I would have to guess is atleast a week or two now they have been hermaphroditic and busting pollen all over my beautiful ladies :mad:!!! I'm so pissed! There is no way I can say this is anything but the genetics fault, my feedings have been extremely consistent and all my plants (including these actually) have looked to be in perfect health since before flowering even began. . . .FUCK! I will post more on this later I have to get stupid high to not flip out right now. . . .

Meeks, I am beyond bummed to read about this. I'm here to help. Please shoot me a PM whenever you have the time.

Cheers bro,
A

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks, I am beyond bummed to read about this. I'm here to help. Please shoot me a PM whenever you have the time.

Cheers bro,
A

Woah, thanks so much for stopping by Alien, that is very very cool of you offer your support! It is a bummer, but I still want to recognize that I am very grateful to be able to grow both these strains, and I thank you for releasing everything to the community at large that you have. You will hear from me shortly via PM.

-Meeks

A

Alien

Supporter
Woah, thanks so much for stopping by Alien, that is very very cool of you offer your support! It is a bummer, but I still want to recognize that I am very grateful to be able to grow both these strains, and I thank you for releasing everything to the community at large that you have. You will hear from me shortly via PM. -Meeks

Meeks, it kills me to read about anything going wrong with cannabis whatsoever. I'm always around to help people. If the problem involves my genetics, then I jump on it asap. Please know that I stand behind my gear 110% and will make it right with you. Always.

So bummed to read about your crop, brother.

An excellent point that I completely agree with! I am going to message him privately now.

You have a PM from me waiting for you bro.

Cheers,
A

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks, it kills me to read about anything going wrong with cannabis whatsoever. I'm always around to help people. If the problem involves my genetics, then I jump on it asap. Please know that I stand behind my gear 110% and will make it right with you. Always.
So bummed to read about your crop, brother.

You have a PM from me waiting for you bro.

Cheers,
A

Thank you sir! I look forward to hearing from you again soon! Your support really means so much!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn bro... I know this is said alot but Alien you are truly a stand up dude, where else can you get a breeder watching your grow, concerned about your grow, and always willing to do the right thing..... absolutely an amazing character dude Alien.......sorry about of topic meeks , just felt it needed saying..... peace soser...

Top Bottom