Alien genetics grow show ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup SMF! Another great start for another great show... Really looking forward to see you work your magic on these genetics... I'm especially interested in the LAD's as I've got a pack that I haven't popped yet... Gotta pop a few Alien Rock Candy and other beans too, but I must admit I've been a bit lazy lately...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
awesome ratio smf and i'd love to see some goji buds your gonna kill it bro its gonna be a frost factory for damn sure!!!!!
PG in the house! I'll try and find some pics of the goji. The first few runs I tried not to show her off as she wasn't released yet and I didn't want to flaunt. I had some issues with my location and had to move her to safe keeping and she hasn't been ran this past few round which is a real bummer....some epic shit for sure. This round I just put into bloom of aliens gear and some bodhi stuff is looking very impressive so far. I'll get some current pics today brotha:)
Awesome looking babies, SMF! I need to get my next round of seeds growing. Thanx for the inspiration, bro.
Rival your inspiration enough for everyone here at the farm. Glad to have you drop in and holler when you get free time. Love to have ya un my grows homie. Hope all is well. Loved your shots of your last run. Shit was epic man.....gives me something to strive for
Lookin good bro
Thanks jeezer! Kinda slow as I have sooooo many seedlings going its kinda hard to take pics of all them, but I can assure you whenever I get time I'm in the rooms trying to document as much as I can and still have time for family and friend. I'm sure you know all about that player. Hope all is well!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn that's a grip of fire ass Alien Strains u got crackin.. They all look great.. 4/4 LAD chicks great.. ur gunna love them LAD's..this is gunna b a super sick thread.. Great update.. Man this must b a grip of work.. Thanks 4 showing us how it's done..
My man goo....good to see you get a sec to drop a line mang. Yup, 4/4 fems on the LAD. I'm 2/5 on my starfighters but the two I got are insane structure. Real thick and very similar as of now. Def a grip of work but I'm very proud to be able to showcase aliens fine work along with bodhi and some Hazeman stuff as well. All those guys have been nothing short of true friends and I can thanks them enough for all they have done to help me out. Would do anything less than show my finding from the work with the upmost respect! And respect to you goo....your a great dude and always bring positive vibes in my logs, so I thank you for that man!
Heelz yeah SMF, STRAIGHT blowin it up homie. I dont know how i missed this thread, but im subbed and posted up now. Such a sick group of strains man, gonna be a GNARLY harvest. Well, starting to sound like here soon ill be getting to finally move to a 5 bed house, im gonna blow it up SMF Stylee, haha. Maybe not quite that big, but none the less, i got some catchin up to do, cant let you have all the fun, lol. Keep slayin it Big Skunk, great work. Peace & Respect to you brother! Later! Motiv
I wouldn't have it any other way....motiv has to be involved in my grow shows....just like goo, you guys bring extreme good vibes. Love both your guys work and your kind works inspire me to work harder and strive for excellence. I have a far ways to go but with the stoke you bring, it helps more than you fellaz know. Thanks for always being around brotha! Also, I'm more than excited for you on the new spot. You are gonna fuckin blow people away with a new place to play around in...you already know I'll be checking in on that thread. Hope all is well my friend
I like pheno 1,3 and 4 for the lad's and pheno 2 and 4 for the tahoe alien's i tink those are gonna be killer for sure!
I agree PG.....great minds think alike. The alien tahoes seem to have two phenos....shorter ones and taller ones. I'm my experience with alien as a strain.....the better alien phenos seem to be a little more on the taller aide, at least the frost bomb ones. Not to say that is the case here but, it's my experience so far. I'm real excited on the LADs as a lot of great grows have ran these and I'm stoked to see if I get phenos half as good as there and do these even close to as much justice. Much respect PG.
FLOWER FLOWER FLOWER!!! I can't wait for the action SMF!

Keep on killin it Broman!
Assssssssman! Miss you buddy! Get at me soon man....gotta catch up soon. Skype toke soon?

Whaddup SMF! Another great start for another great show... Really looking forward to see you work your magic on these genetics... I'm especially interested in the LAD's as I've got a pack that I haven't popped yet... Gotta pop a few Alien Rock Candy and other beans too, but I must admit I've been a bit lazy lately...
Nothing but love for my homie shady always....stoked to have you drop in. Miss having you around brosiff. Drop me a line soon just to rap and bullshit. Hope all is well with the fan and things are epic for ya over there. I already know your beyond stoked to pop those LADs ....all aliens gear has been epic so far.
YESS i love this line up. Hopefully soon ill have the same amount of alien Genetics in my garden as you do :D FIRST ORDER should be there soon
I'm stoked for you bro....alien has some of the best beans possible....you will love them....and for a first order you couldn't have chose better. Good luck my friend and thanks for rolling thru and checking out my Shizzle :)
Off to a great start SMF! Can't wait to see the moonwalkers, I'm waiting on those and a few others to show up so I can veg them a few weeks before I have to flip the others. Thanks for the thread!!
Thanks digger! The moonwalkers iv found 2 or 3 females from the five or so I popped so far. They seem very OG in structure during vegg so I'm extremely happy about that....def gonna be another epic alien creation. If alien doesn't stop pumping out so much consistent fire I'm even gonna run outta room soon lol. Hope all is well brotha digger. Hope to have ya around for the whole show. Respect

D

Digger

Man, I heard that about the room issue! I just gave 4 plants away and will possibly cull a 5th to make room for the Alien genetics. And the crazy thing is, I've never tried, seen or even heard of Alien before, but I figured if Obs had anything to do with it, it must be fire!! I used to read all his old thread at Mr. Nice when I was trying to learn about SSH, mango and Neville's Haze. I started training my garden to buy time so I can veg the MWalker and hammer out some before I flip them. Unfortunately, I'm not set up for mothers and clones and whatnot, but my little set up sure pumps out some dank!! Thanks again for the thread and if you have a couple of pictures of the MW, that would be great!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope all is well, SMF! I def wanna see how things turned out for ya. Check out my new thread, if u get a chance.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Anything new SMF?
SMF - I believe is still having issue's getting everything back in line after leaving grow for a little , sure he will chime in but I know as stated above he was having some issue's .... i believe he is working it out thou , not sure of what he lost - hopefully he chimes in soon ......peace soser

Top Bottom