Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
ive also noticed you dont use an enzyme, care to elaborate?

I do use enzymes during flush...just didn't incude it here. The entire feeding regimen has been re-vamped and fine tuned.

Alien, I'm almost gonna pull the trigger on 100% organic.. When are you gonna post new regimen with veg regimen, adding teas and cap's bennies? Also what is avg yield with your 4x10 beds with plant count, 8 plants 2k? 16 plants 2k? Curious, damn near sold thx. Also would like to start when I get my LAD and grenades shipped.. Thanks always...

Will post as soon as I can. Which probably won't be as soon as I would like...haha.

I find less plants is better in beds if you prune them to bush out correctly. 4 per light is optimum with solid veg time...9 per light MAX.

Greetings Alien! I have been reading your threads and the many post that accompany them...busting at the seams with great questions and answers to say the least! You and your mates are the epitome of a saying I live by, which is : Each One Teach One! I hope my question doesn't disturb the flow of this thread as I know it mainly pertains to a feeding regimen. However, I have yet to stumble upon, come across or find you mention what it is I'm in search of...so here I be...humbly asking; What is your preferred methods and line of attack when starting seeds? Quite frankly and "Bluntly" :) put, what lights/cycles do you use, paper towel method, pop beans directly in soil, do you scuff your beans, soak...etc...? Answer at your convenience bredren, its all love!

Bless up...Sol

P.s Doc.H is the shiznits as well...and him chiming in to answer my questions would be just as equally appreciated and valued!

Boom Bless...Sol

1. I scuff them if they're old or look like they might not pop
2. Paper towel method for sprouting
3. Straight into 1 gallons into mild organic soil under a 8-lamp blue spectrum veg T5 - keep close
3. Drop into soil 1/2" deep, cover gently and moisten with plain water...then wait for them to break the surface.
4. I begin with 24 hours of light until they get established and cut back to 18 once they are a few inches tall.
5. In soil, only use straight water until you see a need for a feeding. At least the first 2.3 weeks. Less is more with seedlings.
6. DO NOT OVERWATER. I can not state this enough. More seeds are killed by overwatering than anything else. TOO much love at the very beginning while waiting for them to come up can really ruin things. Just keep the pot a bit moist until the seedling gets going, then you have one of the easiest things to grow in the world. Hearty seedlings will explode....

great thread and conversation here.

quick question, the chart is for flowering correct? i have caps bennies and an ACT kit on the way and pbp grow from a previous soil attempt. i figure i could just use the bennies, pbp grow, and a once a week tea during the vegetative stage? that should be good, yeah?

really excited to go organic

The chart is for flowering.

Brew a tea with the bennies...I posted my recipe in this forum and in Capulator's forum.

Cheers all,
A

J

Jellybean

so you dont feed any base nutes in veg, you rely on ammendments? hmmm.

waayne

waayne

Alien I've been using your custom ACT recipe that you posted in Caps testimonial thread, and I gotta say it is working very well!
I was able to get the last batch under a scope and it was rockin.:cool:

Really liking the addition of the Alaskan Humisoil

Thanks for the great recipe!

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Alien I've been using your custom ACT recipe that you posted in Caps testimonial thread, and I gotta say it is working very well!
I was able to get the last batch under a scope and it was rockin.:cool:

Really liking the addition of the Alaskan Humisoil

Thanks for the great recipe!

Hey waayne! Would you mind linking me to the said recipe, please and thank you?!
I have gone to Caps threads and searched in his "best way to use caps bennies" section...start to finish and just could not spot Aliens recipe! Could just be me...IDK!

Bless...Sol

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

And big ups to Alien for coming through with the multi-qoute response to all the questions asked! Stay active homie...its appreciated...real talk!

Bless...Sol

J

Jellybean

I said no base nutes while they are getting established. The soil has plenty of nutes for seedlings. I've seen more people kill seeds with overwatering and nutes than anything else.

Yeah I really wasn't talking about seedlings. I don't feed till the 4 set of nodes pop up. Thx anyway.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Top Dress with Fossilized Seabird Guano at beginning of week 4

Cheers all,
Alien
Straight in the tank...it's already been run through a 100 micron screen, so the Guano is amazingly pure and soluble. You don't see sand residue like you do with other companies SB guanos.

So I water in my nutes as usual, most goes into the beds...and the leftover guano does an automatic top dress. Simple.

You will find that once you introduce the Foss SB Guano into the regimen, your organic herb will taste and smell better...it really gets the terpenes going. You will notice a positive shift in odor in your room within 3 days of use that will only get stronger and stronger through flower.

Alien in a previous post you talk about top dressing the fossilized seabird guano at week 4, then later you state you add to the res. Do you do both /Which method do you prefer?
For conversion of dry guano powder do you use 1 gram = 1 ml?
Wanted to confirm dosage rates and usage, want to pick up enough guano.

I have been using bat guano and want to test out the difference from the seabird guano. Have you ever compared the two? Thanks for sharing.

squiggly

squiggly

Right on. Still ain't the easiest forum to find a specific thread lol

I find that searching for what you're looking for in google with "thcfarmer.com" in quotes does a really great job of searching the threads. No offense meant to the search functionality on this site--this is a huge upgrade from before, and I've never had problems per se finding what I was looking for. Just google is way faster and it seems to always know exactly what I want, I dunno if I'm asking it the right questions or if it is just that amazing.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Right on. Still ain't the easiest forum to find a specific thread lol
Search here works really well. Browsing to the right spot would be hard. IMHO, Hard part is knowing what to search for.
fyi, I knew to search for alaskan humisoil via thcfarmer search (a.k.a. GH ancient forest alaska humisoil) then it came right up. Hope that helps you and others.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

are you using the DOWN TO EARTH: OYSTER SHELL ? also have you ever used azomite?

A

Alien

Supporter
are you using the DOWN TO EARTH: OYSTER SHELL ? also have you ever used azomite?

Pacific Pearl Oyster Shell

I haven't used Azomite, but I hear great things. I use leonardite clay when amending my soil in a similar fashion to the Azomite...

Top Bottom