Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Alien in a previous post you talk about top dressing the fossilized seabird guano at week 4, then later you state you add to the res. Do you do both /Which method do you prefer?
For conversion of dry guano powder do you use 1 gram = 1 ml?
Wanted to confirm dosage rates and usage, want to pick up enough guano.

I have been using bat guano and want to test out the difference from the seabird guano. Have you ever compared the two? Thanks for sharing.

I top dress with Fossilized Seabird Guano, and also feed it in my reservoir. You can use a ton...tough to burn with it.

I measure the dry powder in the same scoop as I do liquid nutes, I just put the chart measurements in ml so people would understand how to measure.

Bat guano is awesome...I don't use any in my regimen because I don't have the need.

The primary reason that I use Fossilized Seabird Guano is to add flavor and aroma...it's not for bulking.

A

Alien

Supporter
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Bigcheese510, if youre local nursery doesn't take care of you and/or you do not want to order online. (shipping is big on some bulk supplies)
Lyngso garden materials in redwood city has organic supplies. EWC, Kelp, Down to Earth, etc.

I top dress with Fossilized Seabird Guano, and also feed it in my reservoir. You can use a ton...tough to burn with it.

I measure the dry powder in the same scoop as I do liquid nutes, I just put the chart measurements in ml so people would understand how to measure.

Bat guano is awesome...I don't use any in my regimen because I don't have the need.

The primary reason that I use Fossilized Seabird Guano is to add flavor and aroma...it's not for bulking.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Way to go! like how you make it easy to measure. Have a good one!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Privately sourced from a mine.

You will be able to locate Leonardite Shale at any nursery...they might call it "Humic something or other"...just read the ingredients and find something comprised of Leonardite Shale.

ive mostly found soluble humates derived from leonardite. thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Bigcheese510, if youre local nursery doesn't take care of you and/or you do not want to order online. (shipping is big on some bulk supplies)
Lyngso garden materials in redwood city has organic supplies. EWC, Kelp, Down to Earth, etc.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Way to go! like how you make it easy to measure. Have a good one!

thanks lead. i know exactly where thats at . i get concrete there when im on that side of the bay

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Do you still use the same flowering chart that's posted while running cap's bennies? I will be ordering soon and I'm on your regimen. I thought I read that you do use a tea every third feeding in place of nutes, is this correct?

slausongardens

slausongardens

since growing organically ive become a lot more fond of the nurseries then the hydro stores.. i love em. some things are very hard to find and i gotta order on the internet but ive come up on good stuff like greensand and soft rock phosphate and kelp meal and most of the stuff i need.. cant wait to see these alien strains grown organically. aliens pictures are proof that you can still pull big chunky yields organcically.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Do you still use the same flowering chart that's posted while running cap's bennies? I will be ordering soon and I'm on your regimen. I thought I read that you do use a tea every third feeding in place of nutes, is this correct?
he actually has an updated feed chart

oregongreener

oregongreener

I asked him the same question via PM and haven't heard back yet. I know he's a super-busy person, so I hope he's kind enough to post it... I want to move to his entire regimen, but I really would like to know how, when and in what quantities Caps Bennies are used, and whether or not Sea Green can be eliminated from the program... Alien has been open with information in the past, so hopefully a new chart will be posted soon-ish...

Thanks!!!

greener

J

Jellybean

I asked him the same question via PM and haven't heard back yet. I know he's a super-busy person, so I hope he's kind enough to post it... I want to move to his entire regimen, but I really would like to know how, when and in what quantities Caps Bennies are used, and whether or not Sea Green can be eliminated from the program... Alien has been open with information in the past, so hopefully a new chart will be posted soon-ish...

Thanks!!!

greener

hi oregon, im new to this whole organic thing and used this thread as a jumping point, excellent info here (i literally just sold my GH line, boosters and all on craigslist last week lol), from what i understand sea green is only for HEAVY feeding like Alien is doing (i prefer feeding twice a week), also every regimen is different depending on strain, for instance i changed a couple things in the schedule to make up for my girls preference for drinking up calmag like there is no tomorrow, took out a couple things and added some others. got my tea brewing right now for the 1st application 2maro - day 1 of 12/12!

btw - im pretty sure his new feeding reg involves A1 since they are 'label' mates :)

good luck !

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

hi oregon, im new to this whole organic thing and used this thread as a jumping point, excellent info here (i literally just sold my GH line, boosters and all on craigslist last week lol), from what i understand sea green is only for HEAVY feeding like Alien is doing (i prefer feeding twice a week), also every regimen is different depending on strain, for instance i changed a couple things in the schedule to make up for my girls preference for drinking up calmag like there is no tomorrow, took out a couple things and added some others. got my tea brewing right now for the 1st application 2maro - day 1 of 12/12!

btw - im pretty sure his new feeding reg involves A1 since they are 'label' mates :)

good luck !

This is bad info from what he told me.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks!!!

greener

ive seen the new schedule and sea green is still used and caps bennies are no longer used after week 2 of flower but he uses ACT with bennies in it up until flush time.

oregongreener

oregongreener

bigcheese510-

Thank you for answering the question surrounding Sea Green. I appreciate that.

So should I take that to mean that Alien no longer uses the ROOT bennies in the soil, but uses the ACT with bennies as a soil drench (with the NUTE and FOLIAR benny packs)?

Thanks!!!

greener

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

bigcheese510-

Thank you for answering the question surrounding Sea Green. I appreciate that.

So should I take that to mean that Alien no longer uses the ROOT bennies in the soil, but uses the ACT with bennies as a soil drench (with the NUTE and FOLIAR benny packs)?

Thanks!!!

greener

no problem ... you only use nute 1 time at transplant , you use foliar and root in your ACT. also you only use nute if youre in soil. hope that helps. he also has a post in how to use caps packs if you want an insight on what his ACT consists of. hope that helps .

oregongreener

oregongreener

bigcheese510-

thanks man... I figured Alien was only using ROOT at transplant (however many times one transplants depending on pot sizes). I have read the ACT recipe, and I know how Caps packs are used and I plan on doing exactly the same. So, I guess then, basically, stop using Caps Foliar as a Foliar Spray after week 2 of flower. Makes sense.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

greener

Top Bottom