Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Alien, are there specific medicinal attributes to your Genes, beyond the general effects of appetite inducement or others commonly associated with cannabis?
Any condition for which your gear really shines through?

waayne

waayne

in my opinion it is better. my taste buds can tell the difference between the two. many people cannot and they are satisfied whether it is chemmy hydro, organic hydro, coco or organic soil. some people just dont care. like you said different strokes for different folks, but that doesn't mean i can't tell the difference.

Organicyumyum some people really can't tell any difference>>I know that's hard to believe but true.
My homie grows everything with chems and he swears he can't tell any difference>>I attribute this phenomenom to the fact he smokes tobacco and that really mess's with your taste buds.

Some people just don't really have that refined of a palette........

I can tell the difference, and grow 100% organically.

35 years of indoor growing has led me to this conclusion,uh I meant opinion ;)
In my experience it's hard to beat the flavor of organics,whether it's apples, tomato's,or Cannabis :rock

R

Reptile

Bro, wish ya knew me.. youd understand. I applaud your drive to perfection... it's what pushes me everyday. I'm sure your meds are top notch, by looking at your flowers they look healthy as can be, not here to knock anyones method, but one must understand it is a method, and like the difference in every room, there is a difference in different food programs, I use alot of food grade nutes, not sold in a grow store... I use things never seen or heard of being used. They know more about the stars than the soil beneath our feet. Biology is a realm that there is alot of GREY area that people misconcieve and miss the whole picture, very few people have enough knowledge that encompasses the growing process, there are SO many scientific/atmospheric conditions such as frequencies that have more impact than they realize, they align the ions where applied, weather in the media or on the plant.... YES I gained my knowledge through experience, but I learned alot through others work as well. I just percieve more factors involved, and do true testing side by side and in all situations.. co2, no co2, 84 degrees,90 degrees, 45% humidity,60% humidity,12 hr flower, 11 hr flower,1000 watts per plant,500 watts per plant. you get my picture here, but once again these are my results, in my rooms... One thing that improved my game was NEVER think your way is the best, because all the factors that make it different. Definatly didnt try to be like my ways better, just lots to learn, as factors have the real effect. One thing agreed for sure, its gotta be organic.:animbong:
in my opinion it is better. my taste buds can tell the difference between the two. many people cannot and they are satisfied whether it is chemmy hydro, organic hydro, coco or organic soil. some people just dont care. like you said different strokes for different folks, but that doesn't mean i can't tell the difference.

grower2

grower2

Bro, wish ya knew me.. youd understand. I applaud your drive to perfection... it's what pushes me everyday. I'm sure your meds are top notch, by looking at your flowers they look healthy as can be, not here to knock anyones method, but one must understand it is a method, and like the difference in every room, there is a difference in different food programs, I use alot of food grade nutes, not sold in a grow store... I use things never seen or heard of being used. They know more about the stars than the soil beneath our feet. Biology is a realm that there is alot of GREY area that people misconcieve and miss the whole picture, very few people have enough knowledge that encompasses the growing process, there are SO many scientific/atmospheric conditions such as frequencies that have more impact than they realize, they align the ions where applied, weather in the media or on the plant.... YES I gained my knowledge through experience, but I learned alot through others work as well. I just percieve more factors involved, and do true testing side by side and in all situations.. co2, no co2, 84 degrees,90 degrees, 45% humidity,60% humidity,12 hr flower, 11 hr flower,1000 watts per plant,500 watts per plant. you get my picture here, but once again these are my results, in my rooms... One thing that improved my game was NEVER think your way is the best, because all the factors that make it different. Definatly didnt try to be like my ways better, just lots to learn, as factors have the real effect. One thing agreed for sure, its gotta be organic.:animbong:

Whats up Reptile!

Sounds like you have a plethora of Organic growing knowledge. For real.

You should start a log or throw out some organic grow tips.

With all your testing and experience I'd love to hear what you have found to work best, or what you are currently doing, as what works "best" is always changing.

I love to be able to hear and see what others are doing to help up my own game. Thanks.

Anyways, welcome to the Farm! Glad you came on board.

O

Organicyumyum

i don't think my way is best, and i know im not the most skilled farmer on the planet. and i agree with much of what you said. im only posting what i know from my experiences. now, you may have found a way to make hydro taste as good as soil, and if so, then congrats to you! at least we can both agree that organic is the way to be. :sun

O

Organicyumyum

Organicyumyum some people really can't tell any difference>>I know that's hard to believe but true.
My homie grows everything with chems and he swears he can't tell any difference>>I attribute this phenomenom to the fact he smokes tobacco and that really mess's with your taste buds.

Some people just don't really have that refined of a palette........

I can tell the difference, and grow 100% organically.

35 years of indoor growing has led me to this conclusion,uh I meant opinion ;)
In my experience it's hard to beat the flavor of organics,whether it's apples, tomato's,or Cannabis :rock

i just ate the most delicious organic pears you will ever have! my aunt ordered a box of them from one of those organic fruit delivery companies. they were like 6 or 7 bucks each but absolutely phenomenal! yum yum! :tongueout

R

Reptile

yeah, you cats are alright... The auction got my attention and didnt realize the quest for knowledge here, I have been debating on throwing some threads sharing my world with others to help them, still got my feelers out round here, seems to be balanced reaction here, puzzled why the mass banning happened, my bro T1420 was zapped... hope to see him back here.. Yeah, I'll start organizing a thread for yall.

O

Organicyumyum

Harry & David? Oregon pears I think...good stuff right there.

yup, thats it! forgot the name, they are fucking amazing! oregon pears are where it's at. i had to have 3 napkins to eat one it was so juicy! yum yum!

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
yeah, you cats are alright... The auction got my attention and didnt realize the quest for knowledge here, I have been debating on throwing some threads sharing my world with others to help them, still got my feelers out round here, seems to be balanced reaction here, puzzled why the mass banning happened, my bro T1420 was zapped... hope to see him back here.. Yeah, I'll start organizing a thread for yall.

Most of us are just trying to grow the best possible herb we can. However we may 'classify' that. I, along w/ most everyone else, would appreciate you doing a thread/journal and passing any knowledge along.

R

Reptile

You bet bro.:bong2:dont mind spendin time to help the fellow farmer who is appreciative.
Most of us are just trying to grow the best possible herb we can. However we may 'classify' that. I, along w/ most everyone else, would appreciate you doing a thread/journal and passing any knowledge along.

squiggly

squiggly

Alien

I'm wondering what are the mixing ratios (per gallon) you are using to produce stock solution for your mL measurements for the Great White and the seabird guano?

Excited to give this regimen a try but can't figure what to do for these measurements. Thanks in advance :)

aleYarok

aleYarok

alien and the dr have completely changed my views of flowers.

never in my life have i experienced such smells and flavors, combined with body and mind crushing highs.
from here on out its all organic. let the conversion begin.

O

Organicyumyum

alien and the dr have completely changed my views of flowers.

never in my life have i experienced such smells and flavors, combined with body and mind crushing highs.
from here on out its all organic. let the conversion begin.

im excited you are seeing the light my friend. I have been preaching the same thing for the past ten years, and it's good to see other's share the same view. and to any disbelievers, go ahead and do yourself a favor.....order some Harry and David ORGANIC pears. Make sure they are soft and ripe before eating...had to leave mine out for 5 or 6 days before they were ready to eat. stand over a sink and take a bite (cause that pear is gonna squirt all over your face, lmao). then go eat a store bought pear from the local grocery. that is pretty much the experience of smoking organic soil herb vs. chemmy hydro. if you really pay attention you will definitely see the difference between the high and flavor of organics vs. chemmy.

J

JustPothead

Alien.. I couldn't agree with you more regarding Beneficial Biologics Sea Green.. I started using it about a year ago, and I will never stop.. Have you used any of their other products with any noticeable success. I believe they are called Rootmentary, and Cool Blooms.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
I had a chance to smoke flowers grown by both dr and alien and have to say it is the most pungent fine smelling tasting herb i have sampled from ANY grower .

the fruity pebbles og is fantastic , i know this sounds selfish but i beg you not to release it . some shit should remain sacred .

Top Bottom