Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alien

Supporter
Verdict on Sea Green is its a GO. We both use a lot of it and love our results. I use it all the way through. 1ml always.

I personally went down to Beneficial Bilogicals and found out the skinny myself. We've been buddies for awhile and they are solid bros. I take them for their word.

Yes, absolutely. We're still rocking the Sea Green full blast.

Thanks for doing the research, Doc. It would have killed me to pull this from the regimen.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Sea Green works great. I love the stuff and It's only 1 ml per gal so it lasts forever. I've noticed that molasses seems to neutralize the foaming effect.

Alien produces connoisseur quality smoke for sure.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for sharing Alien. That rocks. I know quite a few growers using a very similar feeding schedule.
Coco growers can also use the same recipe just add cal/mg to account for cocos requirements.

hey alien... was wondering if a "clean green" certification can be reached using your feeding regimen? thanks in advance . Much respect.

queso
no, would need some changes to get clean green certification.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thats a good question Cheese. Do you know how 'clean green' certifies the products used? I mean do they go by OMRI certs, or products labeled "organic", or do they have their own system?? Do they consider rooting hormones a deal breaker?

im not sure of that. i had contacted steep hill about getting their standard testing and they asked me if i was interested in the orgnic " clean green" cert and being i used botanicare pbp i automatically said no because it doesnt have an OMRI rating. they want an additional 300$ for the test so before i spent the extra money i wanted to see if it was possible to get the rating with Botanicare pbp. i should definantly ask about the rooting hormones and
"organic" labeling.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for sharing Alien. That rocks. I know quite a few growers using a very similar feeding schedule.
Coco growers can also use the same recipe just add cal/mg to account for cocos requirements.

no, would need some changes to get clean green certification.

do you know what is the deal breaker in his recipe?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
FYI, Stork oil will also stop the foaming from sea green.

do you know what is the deal breaker in his recipe?
For one, Botanicare, I am pretty sure roots organics wont fly either.
You can get a best practices cert w PBP though.

As far as clean green, You can search each product at omri.org.

I highly recommend watching the training and reading the specs. Will open your eyes to all that is involved.
There is more to it than paying $300.00 and there are a few different certifications as well. Clean Green vs best practices grower is pretty big difference. Clean green allows the same inputs that are allowed under a USDA organic program.

--------
The Clean Green Certified program is comprised of three parts: legal compliance, a review of the manner in which the medicine is grown, and a standard agricultural crop inspection. Taken together, the program helps to ensure a grower’s legal compliance as well as distinguishing the product from others available to qualified patients. Clean Green Certified is a medical cannabis certification program modeled on the USDA National Organic Program, ensuring environmentally clean and sustainable methods. Clean Green inspects all inputs, from seed or clone selection, soil, nutrients, pesticides, mold treatments, dust control, and source of electricity, to methods of harvesting and processing. This program reduces the environmental impact of cannabis crops, ensures legality, and regulates what chemicals go into ingested medicine. A certified operation is licensed to use the Clean Green Certified label on their products after an annual review requiring yearly on-site inspections.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks so much lead. Thats great info. I'm gonna google best practices also, as I'm interested in exactly what this means.

aleYarok

aleYarok

i dont know anything about best practices...
but this is how clean green was described to me at HS; we cannot label cannabis as "organic" because it is schedule 1 narcotic. so a third party co came along and created "clean green". it is there own certification process that they came up with.
this was over a year ago. things might have changed, but it was something like a grand/year for clean green cert. they need to come to your op and check everything out. HS said they hardly ever turn you down if you are clean green cert, and will pay 100 (or 200?) more than they normally would.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks so much lead. Thats great info. I'm gonna google best practices also, as I'm interested in exactly what this means.
You are Welcome, Glad it was helpful. http://www.cleangreencert.com/ looks to be the current website.

Ale, Summed up the clean green cert well.

More info on best practices here: http://www.cleangreencert.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=62

I can not find the other information that was previously online. A study course, videos, etc. Was very extensive, documenting all your inputs, methods.

Another option to show your PBP grown meds are out of the world alien quality:
Can get safe cannabis certified from steep hill labs.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
I hear ya Obs, I was wondering about that exact type of thing.

Any idea on how they would certify this in the 'regular ag world'? Tissue samples? Soil samples?

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
I think it is an on going inspection process with accurate record keeping in regards to fertilizers purchased , receipts are part of the proving process in regards to estimated amount of fertilizer per acre and so on . it is way more in depth and a lengthy process . i understand it can take a year or longer to gain cert . soil test results ect ect

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

FYI, Stork oil will also stop the foaming from sea green.

For one, Botanicare, I am pretty sure roots organics wont fly either.
You can get a best practices cert w PBP though.

As far as clean green, You can search each product at omri.org.

I highly recommend watching the training and reading the specs. Will open your eyes to all that is involved.
There is more to it than paying $300.00 and there are a few different certifications as well. Clean Green vs best practices grower is pretty big difference. Clean green allows the same inputs that are allowed under a USDA organic program.

--------
The Clean Green Certified program is comprised of three parts: legal compliance, a review of the manner in which the medicine is grown, and a standard agricultural crop inspection. Taken together, the program helps to ensure a grower’s legal compliance as well as distinguishing the product from others available to qualified patients. Clean Green Certified is a medical cannabis certification program modeled on the USDA National Organic Program, ensuring environmentally clean and sustainable methods. Clean Green inspects all inputs, from seed or clone selection, soil, nutrients, pesticides, mold treatments, dust control, and source of electricity, to methods of harvesting and processing. This program reduces the environmental impact of cannabis crops, ensures legality, and regulates what chemicals go into ingested medicine. A certified operation is licensed to use the Clean Green Certified label on their products after an annual review requiring yearly on-site inspections.

thanks lead. i thought there is more to it then 300.00 and with other products i use currently i knew it wasnt possible. i will definantly research it more if i decide to go that route. thanks for the great input.

Top Bottom