• Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

No worries...here's a more in depth version of the mix:

Roots Organic Soil (Regular, not 707)
Oyster Shell Calcium
Glacier Dust Micronutrients
Leonardite Clay Dust (Silica and Humic)
10-25% more perlite (optional, I don't use any extra)

I don't really know how to precisely explain the ratios to you, because I do it all by eye and just go with what feels right from experience. The best description I can give you is fill a container 8" deep with soil. Round kiddie pools work great. Then once you have 8" of soil, cover the top if it with calcium...use a nice heavy dusting. Then do about 1/2 as much with the micros and 1/3 as much with the leonardite. Add the optional perlite if you choose. Now mix it up. You're good to go...no waiting necessary.

That's a very basic mix that kicks ass from seed/clone to finish, and allows for the heavy feeding that I prefer.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Peace,
Alien
Where can one obtain Leonardite Clay Dust in SoCal? The only thing I can find is General Organics Diamond Black which is derived from leonardite, unsure if this is the same thing?

sky high

sky high

:) Right on blazeone! I have used these guys for years and have always found good "shit" there!

best of luck!

s h

A

Alien

Supporter
^^^Great link, sky high. Thanks for helping to get organics out in the masses!^^^

YaaMon

YaaMon

Ever thought of maybe replacing The PBP with BioBizz Grow and BioBizz Bloom? Gonna give that a try and see how it goes...too many patients complain of Botanicare making them sneeze, even when flushed properly (not me personally). Never had an issue with any of the BioBizz products. And Sea Green is definitely a most for any gardener, your plants will love you for it.

YaaMon

YaaMon

Anyone have any suggestions for an awesome ALL organic base nutrient, one for flower and one for bloom?

I'm loving the guanos, bone meal, Sea Green, Molasses, A.C.T.'s, etc I've been using but need to find an all organic base nute. I'll probably just end up going with the BioBizz Grow and Bloom with TopMax during Bloom, along with the additives I'm already using.

No disrespect at all to you Alien, in fact, I've learned and tremendous amount about feeding and what the sour/chem/diesely strains like to eat thanks to you constantly helping out and giving out your knowledge so freely. I'm constantly passing on your knowledge to others and can say that I've learned more in these past few months just reading through this sub forum then I have the entire time I've had my hands in the soil.

So, I'll keep you guys updated with my results, replacing the PBP with BioBizz Grow and Bloom. Almost double the price, but I'm hoping for some great results. I've run nothing but the BioBizz lineup in the past and have always loved the results. The end result is always an extremely complex taste as well as incredibly effective medicine that is as organic as possible. In running your feeding regimine, my medicine has increased in size, trichome content, flavor, and I'm hoping for some great results in combining this blend of plant goodness.

Enough rambling, just have to give thanks for all the knowledge that's freely dropped on us here at the Farm.

J

jw214

PM me your email and I will send it over that way...seems to work for everyone that can't view it in the browser.

Budswel is great. Been using it for years on the trees.

I run it up until I flush. I think it will be fine but you should dial back your fulvic a bit just to make sure. SG is amazing stuff....

Right on...it'll do wonders for you and create some super tasty organic herb.

Thanks.

Awesome....thanks for the info and the link. I really appreciate it.

No overwatering...just really need to be tuned in on EXACTLY how much water your plants need.

PH - 6.2
PPM - 150-175

I am very fortunate to have such a clean flow.

Thanks for answering these questions bro. I appreciate it.

I do indeed prefer start to fresh with new soil. It's sterile and easiest. I save all of my soil and re-amend it for our vegetable beds in the yard.

Watering first, then feeding is the most effective for sure. This applies to indoor and outdoor.

And yes grower2, you are correct, I have an exact calculation of how much water/food each bed needs, and I water then feed accordingly to match those needs.

The beds do not have any drainage...that is correct.

Thanks for taking the time to scour the threads and find all this info to be helpful to others...very cool of you.

Peace all,
Alien

Alien, Im in a 27 gal tote. How would you recommend watering/feeding in terms of gallons? Usually I get slight run-off feeding 4-5 gals. How would you do it? 2 gal str8 water then 2-3 gal nutes? Thanks bro..

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I've been using this exact regimen for a couple of weeks now, and my plants exploded. I'm talking like doubled in growth since I've been feeding. Not one sign of deficiencies either, nice and healthy. Even seemed to wake up a couple of my stunted Seven Ghosts seedlings, so maybe they will be keepers after all :)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey alien.. ive been looking over your regimen and during my research the only primal harvest ossilized sea bird guano i could find has a 0-8-1 npk. is there another product that i am not finding or is this the same as you use ?

A

Alien

Supporter
Alien, Im in a 27 gal tote. How would you recommend watering/feeding in terms of gallons? Usually I get slight run-off feeding 4-5 gals. How would you do it? 2 gal str8 water then 2-3 gal nutes? Thanks bro..

Just wait until its damn near bone dry...then feed SLOWLY until saturated with slight runoff...then let it eat all of that and dry up before feeding again.

I've been using this exact regimen for a couple of weeks now, and my plants exploded. I'm talking like doubled in growth since I've been feeding. Not one sign of deficiencies either, nice and healthy. Even seemed to wake up a couple of my stunted Seven Ghosts seedlings, so maybe they will be keepers after all :)

Great to hear! I have fine-tuned my nute schedule to incorporate the tea I am using with Cap's bennies and some other additions/subtractions. As soon as I have the time to break down all the numbers mathematically, I will be posting a new chart here with per gallon measurements. Only so much time in each day...haha.

hey alien.. ive been looking over your regimen and during my research the only primal harvest ossilized sea bird guano i could find has a 0-8-1 npk. is there another product that i am not finding or is this the same as you use ?

The one I use is o-11-1, used to be 0-12-1...but really, the primary use for the Fossilized Seabird Guano is much more for flavor, aroma, terpene development...instead of bulking up...so the 0-8-1 should be great for you, as long it is is Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano. I believe in their product...far superior to any other Seabird guano I have seen/sampled/tried.

Cheers all,
A

J

jw214

Just wait until its damn near bone dry...then feed SLOWLY until saturated with slight runoff...then let it eat all of that and dry up before feeding again.

Great to hear! I have fine-tuned my nute schedule to incorporate the tea I am using with Cap's bennies and some other additions/subtractions. As soon as I have the time to break down all the numbers mathematically, I will be posting a new chart here with per gallon measurements. Only so much time in each day...haha.

The one I use is o-11-1, used to be 0-12-1...but really, the primary use for the Fossilized Seabird Guano is much more for flavor, aroma, terpene development...instead of bulking up...so the 0-8-1 should be great for you, as long it is is Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano. I believe in their product...far superior to any other Seabird guano I have seen/sampled/tried.

Cheers all,
A

2 gal str8 water first then 2-3 gal nutes all in same feeding?

A

Alien

Supporter
2 gal str8 water first then 2-3 gal nutes all in same feeding?

The measurements depend on how much volume your container can take...

You can water a bit first, then drench with nutes...which I feel is best if you have the time...or you can just feed nutes until she's full.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Sounds good. Basically since I'm in veg I used everything listed in day one on your chart, using half of the recommended usage on the bottle for veg, then upped it to the full measurements from day one of the chart. Also one tea brew so far (one of the two free organic tea packets that came with my 3 gallon brewer kit from xtreme gardening), and some foliar spraying. I have Jupiter OG, Pure Kush, Seven Ghosts, and the White OG freebies that came with the Seven Ghosts, and they all love it, except the Pure Kush hasn't responded as well. The OG's seem to be the hungriest. I made one hell of a mess the first two times using sea green. So now I add it and let it bubble for about a minute, then unplug the brewer and the foaming seems to stop.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah its the primal harvest. Ill look at the shop when i go to see if they have the same 1you use. Thanks for the info. Trying to get all the right food for the aliens when we have first encounter

Cheers all,
A

....[/quote]

A

Alien

Supporter
Sounds good. Basically since I'm in veg I used everything listed in day one on your chart, using half of the recommended usage on the bottle for veg, then upped it to the full measurements from day one of the chart. Also one tea brew so far (one of the two free organic tea packets that came with my 3 gallon brewer kit from xtreme gardening), and some foliar spraying. I have Jupiter OG, Pure Kush, Seven Ghosts, and the White OG freebies that came with the Seven Ghosts, and they all love it, except the Pure Kush hasn't responded as well. The OG's seem to be the hungriest. I made one hell of a mess the first two times using sea green. So now I add it and let it bubble for about a minute, then unplug the brewer and the foaming seems to stop.

I recommend putting your res in an overflow basin, such as a deep sink, bathtub, tote, garbage can etc...so you can leave your air pump running during feeding...best to keep it all churning and full of oxygen.

Just my .02

Cheers,
A

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ive also noticed you dont use an enzyme, care to elaborate?

J

jw214

Alien, I'm almost gonna pull the trigger on 100% organic.. When are you gonna post new regimen with veg regimen, adding teas and cap's bennies? Also what is avg yield with your 4x10 beds with plant count, 8 plants 2k? 16 plants 2k? Curious, damn near sold thx. Also would like to start when I get my LAD and grenades shipped.. Thanks always...

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Greetings Alien! I have been reading your threads and the many post that accompany them...busting at the seams with great questions and answers to say the least! You and your mates are the epitome of a saying I live by, which is : Each One Teach One! I hope my question doesn't disturb the flow of this thread as I know it mainly pertains to a feeding regimen. However, I have yet to stumble upon, come across or find you mention what it is I'm in search of...so here I be...humbly asking; What is your preferred methods and line of attack when starting seeds? Quite frankly and "Bluntly" :) put, what lights/cycles do you use, paper towel method, pop beans directly in soil, do you scuff your beans, soak...etc...? Answer at your convenience bredren, its all love!

Bless up...Sol

P.s Doc.H is the shiznits as well...and him chiming in to answer my questions would be just as equally appreciated and valued!

Boom Bless...Sol

J

Jellybean

great thread and conversation here.

quick question, the chart is for flowering correct? i have caps bennies and an ACT kit on the way and pbp grow from a previous soil attempt. i figure i could just use the bennies, pbp grow, and a once a week tea during the vegetative stage? that should be good, yeah?

really excited to go organic

Top Bottom