Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alkhemit

Alkhemit

This thread is great.. the whole site for that matter. I've decided to go to soil from Grodan/aero/fog. Since we're looking at medical oil extraction and juicing, I was struck for a moment looking at my plants and wondering if I'd really want my wife throwing the plants in a juicer with my current feeding schedule... really made me think about the health implications with organic over chem/hydro. You guys have been great and I'm learning more than I had ever imagined I would about plant biology and growing. The plan now is to use Alien's schedule as best I can... getting Cap's bennie trio and start fresh with some new nutrient purchases. Really stoked about starting some Alien Tahoe F2s... want to cross that with CBD Nordle...at least until Alien finishes his medical strain project. Also building one of Leadsled's vortex brewers sometime over the next week or two. I did start using root trimming softpots for my ethnobotanical plants but I kinda dig the nobby root pots. Might be buying a few. Here's a quick pic of what I'm using now for feeding. Just wanted to say thanks... genuinely appreciate all the great knowledge exchange and help so far. Take good care guys.

Photo36
A

Alien

Supporter
This thread is great.. the whole site for that matter. I've decided to go to soil from Grodan/aero/fog. Since we're looking at medical oil extraction and juicing, I was struck for a moment looking at my plants and wondering if I'd really want my wife throwing the plants in a juicer with my current feeding schedule... really made me think about the health implications with organic over chem/hydro. You guys have been great and I'm learning more than I had ever imagined I would about plant biology and growing. The plan now is to use Alien's schedule as best I can... getting Cap's bennie trio and start fresh with some new nutrient purchases. Really stoked about starting some Alien Tahoe F2s... want to cross that with CBD Nordle...at least until Alien finishes his medical strain project. Also building one of Leadsled's vortex brewers sometime over the next week or two. I did start using root trimming softpots for my ethnobotanical plants but I kinda dig the nobby root pots. Might be buying a few. Here's a quick pic of what I'm using now for feeding. Just wanted to say thanks... genuinely appreciate all the great knowledge exchange and help so far. Take good care guys.

Awesome to hear that you're going to abandon the chemmy hydro and go organic! You will not regret it, I promise. Any advice along the way, hit me up. Happy to help anyone make the conversion from chemicals to organics!

Cheers,
A

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Awesome to hear that you're going to abandon the chemmy hydro and go organic! You will not regret it, I promise. Any advice along the way, hit me up. Happy to help anyone make the conversion from chemicals to organics!

Cheers,
A

Hey Alien have you ever used Iguana juice from advnced b4? I have tried the iguana juice veg and it worked awesome especially for when my plants are young and i'm cramming them with bennies carbs and sugars the root mass just explodes. I have never used the Iguana juice bloom b4 though. Any way just wanted to hear what you thought about it i know you like the PBP but from my experience advanced bases are imop better that botanicare but I'm thinking of trying it again now that i'm much more competent of a grower and see what i can do.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hey Alien have you ever used Iguana juice from advnced b4? I have tried the iguana juice veg and it worked awesome especially for when my plants are young and i'm cramming them with bennies carbs and sugars the root mass just explodes. I have never used the Iguana juice bloom b4 though. Any way just wanted to hear what you thought about it i know you like the PBP but from my experience advanced bases are imop better that botanicare but I'm thinking of trying it again now that i'm much more competent of a grower and see what i can do.

as you know ive rocked with AN, botanicare, roots organics and trying soul sythetics now id have to say botanicre PBP is far superior to iguana and much more stable. it needs a little help to get your yeilds where they should be but its great to start off with. im done experimenting with nute lines and going back to botanicare for the long haul. plus the PBP is half the cost of iguana makes it a no brainer.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i dont use bottled nutes except for biobizz topmax in flower.

there are a few brands that make awesome organic nutes like age old, organicare, general organics, earth juice but biobizz is my favorite. im going to experiment with adding more nutes here and there with the hot soil mix cuz i know some of these ogs and chem hybrids can handle it.

i did a run once with pure blend pro and it turned out great.. i dont know why i dont use it again but i always do reccomend it to people that ask.

im in love with the teas right now, nothing has ever made my plants happier then the teas.. they arent the same as bottled nutes and dont have an npk, theyre just for the microherd and help the plant take the nutrients. i also add cal mag by general organics, humic acid and a fish hydrosylate, not emulsion. but mostly just water.

glad theres a lot of discussion here on organics. keep it going.

danny04

danny04

i would like to try to make some tea follow Alien's recipe but can anyone tell me which nutes is root pack , and foiliar pack

2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack

F

freshgardens

Whats up Alien!. Im in 20x20 sealed room 10 1000w lights and a ebb and flow system. Everyhting completly controlled and very professional. I am in SoCal and tired of trying to go online or hit up buddies for their geenitcs. Down here many strains are flooded and i just want to bring some new fire down here. I'm looking to bring it to 3 strains total. Im looking to keep them in my mother room to continuously have. IF you could help me out or have any suggestions id love to here them due to attitude seed bank and sites like those its a little bit more of a risk and is flooded. Thanks!​

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Whats up Alien!. Im in 20x20 sealed room 10 1000w lights and a ebb and flow system. Everyhting completly controlled and very professional. I am in SoCal and tired of trying to go online or hit up buddies for their geenitcs. Down here many strains are flooded and i just want to bring some new fire down here. I'm looking to bring it to 3 strains total. Im looking to keep them in my mother room to continuously have. IF you could help me out or have any suggestions id love to here them due to attitude seed bank and sites like those its a little bit more of a risk and is flooded. Thanks!​

J

Jellybean

so hey guys, found a shop around my way that isnt geared towards commercial asian mafia grows (boo..lol) and picked up some seabird guano 0 -10 -1 5lb from vital earth for $17, rather than pick up the B3 bloom pack from Bountea which would be about $40 shipped i want to use this as a weekly 'bloom' tea since im cutting out the Nitrogen right now, really just want to make sure im getting the most out of the hi phosphorous in this fert, any suggestions on making some good ACT with this, i already did one, but am unsure if i did it right. i put a little bit of bennies in the bucket first, then the distilled water, then some molasses, then drop a stocking full of alfalfa and seabird guano into the bucket, seemed to bubble up nice...just want to see what yall think (im thinking maybe i should add the bennies last, or the molasses last as an activator....actually kind of confused on it right now. :D

but like i said b4, it seems to be working, the girls ARE BEASTING THE FUCK OUT at 26 or maybe 27 days of 12/12, the trichs are reaching the ends of fan leaves....i think i could really just cut out all feeding right now at week 3 and some days and still get some kill buds, but im trying to push the organic limits and see what these crosses are capable off. :cool:

J

Jellybean

almost forgot. check out the promo score on my sunday trip to the new shop, primordial solutions true bloom sampler!!!

maybe a little to late to use on this run. but super happy i got one, they had a couple, i tried to grab two of em, dude was like nope. hahaha

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

so hey guys, found a shop around my way that isnt geared towards commercial asian mafia grows (boo..lol) and picked up some seabird guano 0 -10 -1 5lb from vital earth for $17, rather than pick up the B3 bloom pack from Bountea which would be about $40 shipped i want to use this as a weekly 'bloom' tea since im cutting out the Nitrogen right now, really just want to make sure im getting the most out of the hi phosphorous in this fert, any suggestions on making some good ACT with this, i already did one, but am unsure if i did it right. i put a little bit of bennies in the bucket first, then the distilled water, then some molasses, then drop a stocking full of alfalfa and seabird guano into the bucket, seemed to bubble up nice...just want to see what yall think (im thinking maybe i should add the bennies last, or the molasses last as an activator....actually kind of confused on it right now. :D

View attachment 223211

but like i said b4, it seems to be working, the girls ARE BEASTING THE FUCK OUT at 26 or maybe 27 days of 12/12, the trichs are reaching the ends of fan leaves....i think i could really just cut out all feeding right now at week 3 and some days and still get some kill buds, but im trying to push the organic limits and see what these crosses are capable off. :cool:

View attachment 223213

if you want to get the most out of your bennies add them about an hour so before you feed with the tea. ive found it to more productive tho i havent scoped any tea before

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

almost forgot. check out the promo score on my sunday trip to the new shop, primordial solutions true bloom sampler!!!

maybe a little to late to use on this run. but super happy i got one, they had a couple, i tried to grab two of em, dude was like nope. hahaha

View attachment 223232

nice. i called them and they sent me a 1 oz bottle of sea green. after 3 feedings i noticed the difference and bout a liter or quart whatever size it is haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom