• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Very nice you guys!!

I wasnt sure if I was gonna post photos of my winter light dep..till I found out if it worked...lol
but WTF

they need a few more weeks
ARC
arcbat-jpg.302442

Ewok
ewokbed5_44-jpg.303587

Please be honest with me...
Do you think they are gonna be ok in a few more weeks of winter sun?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Very nice you guys!!

I wasnt sure if I was gonna post photos of my winter light dep..till I found out if it worked...lol
but WTF

they need a few more weeks
ARC
arcbat-jpg.302442

Ewok
ewokbed5_44-jpg.303587

Please be honest with me...
Do you think they are gonna be ok in a few more weeks of winter sun?
You might think about adding some lights to keep them from revegging

Jdub1

Jdub1

Ya the cherry always throws a cpl here and there but never enough to do anything to any of my other girls in the room, She is such a good smoke its been hard for me to let her go! These were some old pics from a harvest awhile back that I came across and decided to throw up. But good lookin Bigcheese! I will post some better shots when my next batch of alien gear is finished.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ya the cherry always throws a cpl here and there but never enough to do anything to any of my other girls in the room, She is such a good smoke its been hard for me to let her go! These were some old pics from a harvest awhile back that I came across and decided to throw up. But good lookin Bigcheese! I will post some better shots when my next batch of alien gear is finished.
I told ya, bro! She is def good smoke. I had to let her go tho. Damn mites killed her chances!

Latest posts

Top Bottom