• Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

ewok day 50 with some led light
IMG 20130129 01990

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I need to stop being cheap and buy a digital camera and stop using my phone being it does seem like i am ever gonna stop growing on taking pictures of them.....
cameras are super cheap bro. for 120$ youll have a decent enough camera to take amazing shots and represent your babies in a much better light o_O

soserthc1

soserthc1

Very Nice Soser!!
What does she smell like?
not real good at smells till after the cure but i just went and smelled it and would have to say a strong fruity undertone , she is gonna be a real smeller thou as i sit here typing after leaving the flower room i am still covered in the smell really excited about her .... thanks for the compliment bro.... peace soser

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Alien recommended the Canon ELPH 300HS once in another thread. i bought it for a trip and took better pics than everyone i went with, and now use it for all of my room shots when i dont pull out the tripod. great camera, definitely recommended for someone looking to spend 175$ on a point-n-shoot. i got it for $150 on sale @ best buy.

according to amazon here is the new model of the 300...
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerSh...le-Recording/dp/B006UMM1UO/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

soserthc1

soserthc1

Alien recommended the Canon ELPH 300HS once in another thread. i bought it for a trip and took better pics than everyone i went with, and now use it for all of my room shots when i dont pull out the tripod. great camera, definitely recommended for someone looking to spend 175$ on a point-n-shoot. i got it for $150 on sale @ best buy.

according to amazon here is the new model of the 300...got the money - i gotta stop be keep just to have money , no fun if you don't spend .... thanks for the info and the link....peace soser

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
So i went to a patients house to drop off some meds and they busted out a jar of some of my meds i gave from the first week in September. these flowers are so damn flippin strong.... figured id share some pics of them

Sour Pebbles ~ with roughly a 160 day cure :)
DSCN0465

DSCN0466

RSCN0475

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah...it was vacuum purged for 20 minutes, then I stopped the pump and released the gas. Turned the pump back on for another 20 minutes. It stopped looking so active with bubbles so I took it out and flipped it and put it back in. Vacuum purged it for 20 minutes then stopped it and released the gas. Turned it back on......did this 3 times after I flipped it. It was roughly 2~2.5 hours each round I blasted worth of vacuum purging. I had some that came out looking like straigh up swiss cheese. Not the color but it had a lot of holes making it appear like swiss cheese if ya know what I mean. Most of it came out nice and a clear amber color....only a couple cloudy spots that were pretty small...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah...it was vacuum purged for 20 minutes, then I stopped the pump and released the gas. Turned the pump back on for another 20 minutes. It stopped looking so active with bubbles so I took it out and flipped it and put it back in. Vacuum purged it for 20 minutes then stopped it and released the gas. Turned it back on......did this 3 times after I flipped it. It was roughly 2~2.5 hours each round I blasted worth of vacuum purging. I had some that came out looking like straigh up swiss cheese. Not the color but it had a lot of holes making it appear like swiss cheese if ya know what I mean. Most of it came out nice and a clear amber color....only a couple cloudy spots that were pretty small...
the swiss cheese look is what youre going for.

Top Bottom