• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

My keeper ewoke.. Also my biggest yeilder

Amber

Amber

Hey everyone, I wanted to write up a overall review of the Alien gear for people who are considering purchasing. I definitely feel I need to give these beans proper credit.

I purchased Tahoe Alien and Alien Rock Candy. Basically, I narrow my genetics down to a "top 3". I have ran hundreds of strains as I am always searching for better and better genetics. I had ran Cali Connection's Alien crosses and Alien Dawg, Sour Aliens, and Alien OG were all in my top three at some point.

Before trying Alien Technology last year, I had a top 3 that had lasted for about a year and a half. Basically, no new genetics were able to knock out my top three in a while.

They were:

Green Crack "Grass Valley" cut
Bubba Kush
Girl Scout Cookies "Forum" cut

Well, I have had the absolute pleasure of running Tahoe Alien and Alien Rock candy 3 times now. They knocked out 2 of the top 3. I can't even start to explain how talented this man is to accomplish this feat. I still can't believe it. The first two I tried BOTH ended up on top. His genetics seem to get better and better every time I run them. Germination was near perfect, zero hermi traits, uniformity, and something I had never seen in my life.......MULTIPLE keepers in one pack. I have always been able to narrow it down to one, until now. Amazing. I even received 15 seeds in one pack, which is also a first.

It's clear to me that Alien raised the bar all the way up to where it should be. No more unproven males/females and using hermi genetics if you want to compete with Alien. He provided full disclosure regarding his genetics and provided more than sufficient pictures and grow tips. He released genetics on both sides that are truly ELITE and usually only accessible to a select few. Alien Technology is a true glimpse into the small elite breeding circles in California that we only read about. On top of all this....he's also just plain good people. What more can you ask for?

Buy Alien Tech!! Now!
BirdDawg
Curious did your Bubba Kush come from the Grass Valley area also?

soserthc1

soserthc1

wow...... a hour of my life wasted ...... all i can say is that .......Alien and Obs have been very personable to me and i think Waayne's pictures kinda speak for the genetic's in there lines... I don't care how good a grower is them plants are some insane looking ladies ..... to each his own .... like stated above if you don't like the genetic or care to pay the prices , move on to what you do like...... me personally i have not come across a plant as nice as my sour dub ARC and i really dont care who invented it as they hoard it..... i'll give my money to Alien as he was the only one to offer it......... if your genetic are locked in your grow room and not reaching the masses then there only good to you.......
Alien - Obs - Birddog have all been stand up people in my book....... blessings Soser

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

wow...... a hour of my life wasted ...... all i can say is that .......Alien and Obs have been very personable to me and i think Waayne's pictures kinda speak for the genetic's in there lines... I don't care how good a grower is them plants are some insane looking ladies ..... to each his own .... like stated above if you don't like the genetic or care to pay the prices , move on to what you do like...... me personally i have not come across a plant as nice as my sour dub ARC and i really dont care who invented it as they hoard it..... i'll give my money to Alien as he was the only one to offer it......... if your genetic are locked in your grow room and not reaching the masses then there only good to you.......
Alien - Obs - Birddog have all been stand up people in my book....... blessings Soser
preach it brotha, i feel you though for real; i just wish i could get more of their gear:(......take it easy

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Daaaaaaaammm!!! I haven't been back to this thread in a while. The pics you folks have been throwin up are CRAZY. Ya, A's gear is total garbage, just look at every pic from all these different growers......just plain garbage hahahaha :D

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Did you test the starfighter you got? Just curious how that stacks up to your LAD.....iv seen both your pics and they both look epic....shjt all your strains look killer

M

MiDWeZ

Just grabbed Alien Rock Candy and Tahoe Alien Bubble Gum.... Hope they come out as shitty looking and hermie prone as all these pics ;)

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Nice numbers doggie.. It was some good stuff.. Wish I could of ripped some out of a bong tho..
sorry, all my friends are giving me shit about the blunts. next time i see ya well pull some tubes goo.

seeker

seeker

Was looking at the moonwalker og today. cant seem to find any info on these strains. can anyone help?

Latest posts

Top Bottom