278_1280x960_.jpg

279_1280x960_.jpg

291_1280x960_.jpg

some fire ass beans Crom has enjoy farmers

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Good shit Freegrow! Enjoy those lovely buds brotha! Looking forward to the dry nug shots and the final weight! Do you have a smoke report template? If not let me know I'll hook it up!

Cheers,
Crom

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Good shit Freegrow! Enjoy those lovely buds brotha! Looking forward to the dry nug shots and the final weight! Do you have a smoke report template? If not let me know I'll hook it up!

Cheers,
Crom

no hook me up bro and thanks for the testers

peace and love

Growster

Growster

Shit's looking great FG, you're definitely ranked way up there in my book as far as growers go on the farm.

I also gotta throw props to Crom for these DAAAANK ass beans... He really did a great job all around in this breeding process with some very stable, HIGH YIELDING, and most importantly POTENT genetics... Top shelf gear here Crom, if I do say so myself, lol.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit's looking great FG, you're definitely ranked way up there in my book as far as growers go on the farm.

I also gotta throw props to Crom for these DAAAANK ass beans... He really did a great job all around in this breeding process with some very stable, HIGH YIELDING, and most importantly POTENT genetics... Top shelf gear here Crom, if I do say so myself, lol.

thanks growster ...very kind words brother man even if they aint true LOL

ho my god ........erl is in and wow ....just wow bho this time no more Iso for me good god man I did not separate the trim so its a mix of chem , fuel ,lemon ,cherry paint thinner BHO and very VERY !! potent wow says it all

100_0838_1280x960_1.jpg

100_0839_1280x960_.jpg

100_0841_1280x960_1.jpg

cant find a oil bong that I would buy over the net so this and in a pipe is how I smoke it

100_0842_1280x960_.jpg

100_0843_1280x960_.jpg

much love farmers .........and thanks Crom I love everybody this Valentine day
:passingjoint::bong-hits::bong2::joint::party0023:

party over here wooo hooo

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Looking good bro! How does it taste? I made some erl with my '91chem x aliendawg! Shit smells and tastes like a strange mix of apricots and cherry blossom Chemdog D funk! Yummy stuff! Here's some pictures, I also included my oil rig for ideas for you! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Mmmm

Looking good bro! How does it taste? I made some erl with my '91chem x aliendawg! Shit smells and tastes like a strange mix of apricots and cherry blossom Chemdog D funk! Yummy stuff! Here's some pictures, I also included my oil rig for ideas for you! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Crom

IMG 3965
IMG 3966
IMG 3969
IMG 3970
IMG 3971
IMG 3972
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter

Cheers,
Crom

man i wish we had them pipes here taste is like a mix of chem , fuel ,lemon ,cherry paint thinner just wow it bad ass also #3 is the only lemon smelling one now both # 5s are cherry funk and the Aog # 2 is cherry smelling and the cherry paint thinner went to the chem more in the dry taste is still to be tested thanks for the kind words Crom

B

bckwht

damn i wanted the showerhead sooo bad but went ahead and picked an inline perc piece up from a local shop...that is without a doubt the next piece i get, love watchin them work too

i cant tell from the pic but is that a Top Dawg decal or custom done? either way i love it

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
damn i wanted the showerhead sooo bad but went ahead and picked an inline perc piece up from a local shop...that is without a doubt the next piece i get, love watchin them work too

i cant tell from the pic but is that a Top Dawg decal or custom done? either way i love it

Thanks bckwht I too love it! I love me some Syn glass! The Top Dawg image is a sticker I put on it because it fit like a glove and looks badass! :cool0019: Not to mention Top Dawg has some SiC gear!

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Crom! I love that wax. I cant wait to pop them beans and make me some of that tasty ass shit. LOL. U can call me The Duke of ERL! Hahahaha! PS. Nice SYN glass and killer sticker as well.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
dry nugs shots

if a picture holds a thousand words its 999 WOW'S
dank ass fire came in at 11 1/2 o's for 5 plants that were 13" - 14" at flip

100_0846_1280x1043_.jpg

100_0849_1280x763_.jpg

100_0852_1280x832_.jpg

100_0851_1280x743_.jpg

100_0850_1280x596_.jpg

100_0855_1280x607_.jpg

100_0859_1280x594_.jpg

100_0860_1280x772_.jpg

100_0862_1280x775_.jpg

100_0863_1280x756_.jpg

thanks Crom and the farmers for the support and kind words

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
"must spread rep around before smothering freegrow with more"

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
"must spread rep around before smothering freegrow with more"

LMAO thanks bro

Nice quality on the budz, muchos trichomos, looks yummie

far far beyond yummy ..........hard core meds. here not a day smoke well not a day that you have to do shit LOL ok I guess I will do the smoke report

Judge: freegrow
Date: yeaterday
Strain: Alien og x ADf2 and AD f3s
Breeder: CROM Cannobi Genetics
Grower: freegrow

Grow Report:very easy to grow slow in veg so she takes a little more time but if you do put in that time she will blow you away . In flower she shines 3 week frost and from week 4 on she swells everyday

Cured bud photo
100_0859_1280x594_.jpg

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. __[ very dense frosty as you see above ]__ Visual Appeal ~ 9 ~
Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10. 1 being unappealing-10 being excellent.

2. __[I dip them in sugar LOL ]__ Visible Trichomes Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.

Trichome rating : ~ 8 ~

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

IM color blind so go to the link provided and you tell me
Brown [] Green [] Gold []
Blue [] Grey []White []
Red [] Rust [] Orange []
Purple [] Black []

5. __[9]__ Bud density
Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [2 ]
Earthy [2 ]
Fruit [cherry 8]
Meat [1 ]
Petroleum [9 fuel ]
Skunk [chem 6 ]
Citrus [1 ]
Spice [1 ]
Lemon [6 ]

7. __[10 like a bounch of skunks had an orgy in cherries ]__ Aroma
Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful.
Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. __[0]__ Seed content
Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.

9. __[fresh like 2 days in cure ]__ Weeks cured If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: haevy dense buds and frosty

THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation.
Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Joint (enter brand of papers zig zag ultra thins )

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Petroleum [fuel 8 ]
Cherry [7 ]
Skunk [5 ]
Lemon [4 ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. __[9]__
Taste Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. __[7]__
State of dryness Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. __[6]__
Smoke ability Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. __[3]__
Smoke expansion Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: WOW JUST WOW

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS

Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. __[3 to 4 ]__
Dosage Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. __[4]__
Effect onset Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. __[6]__
Sativa influence Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. __[9]__
Indica influence Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. __[9]__
Potency Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. __[3]__
Duration Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

8. Usability Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.
Morning - wake up [9]
Day - work [9]
Evening - relax [9]
Night - sleep [1]

9. __[10]__ Overall satisfaction
Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10. __[4]__ Ability and conditions .
Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this strain a keeper for long term use? Yes [x] No []

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

Negative Effect[] Positive Effect []
Appetite __[8 unless your fat like me]__
Anxiety __[8]__
sex drive __[6]__
Sleep __[7]__
pain __[5]__
peacefulness __[4]__
Thought process __[5 focous]__
[3 forget words] Speech process
Imagin./creat.__[9]__
Humor perception__[9 everythings funny]__
Visual perception__[7]__
Audio perception__[7]__
Taste perception__[6]__

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Bravo Freegrow! Bravo! Thanks for all your hard work homie! This has been fun, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with after a few runs of her! Not to mention I'm excited to see your next thread! Good job, and go enjoy your harvest!

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom