(ALIEN og and DAWG) testers for CROM

• Thread starter freegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Bravo Freegrow! Bravo! Thanks for all your hard work homie! This has been fun, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with after a few runs of her! Not to mention I'm excited to see your next thread! Good job, and go enjoy your harvest!

Cheers,
Crom

thanks brother I love it so its not really work to me .....and hay bro got some good news I am fixing to blow up maybe something like 4 or 6K flower .....now that I found some righteous gear .Crom you are defiantly going places in this industry with your horticultural skills and your good science sense and last but not least your top notch moral compass your their for your testers and you stand behind your gear this kinda sucks but the thing that showed me the most about your moral compass was the (there all smashed joke ) got 2 things from your reaction, felt bad immediately like dame that joke didnt go over well and then the urgency and distress in your reply shed a lot of light on that moral compass ......glad to have you as a friend and a brother in this fight against stupidity and the all mighty dollar

peace and respect brother if you need it ask

Those are looking good. Can't wait until you get them dialed.

thanks bro its not far off :dance:dance:dance

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks free! I'm touched homie! You know what's up! I YOU need it ask! Now go blaze a fattie lol

Im on it :passingjoint::passingjoint::bong-hits::character0050::rock:confused0054::party0023::party0023:

party time farmers

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
cured nugs

fire just strait fire enjoy farmers this is the Aog x AD f2s

100_0896_781x1280_.jpg

100_0895_1280x495_.jpg

100_0894_1280x544_.jpg

100_0887_859x1280_.jpg

100_0885_1280x916_.jpg

100_0865_1280x980_.jpg

love it Crom one of the top 3 ever smoked no lie bro :talking:talking:talking

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice report Free! Thanks for all you've done homie! I look forward to the next thread!

Cheers,
Crom

J

Johhnydope48th

Wow great grow free! Happy I got pointed in this threads direction !!! U do good work .I bet that oil has blossomed a whole new side to your relationship with your couch :)

And CROM talk about going babe Ruth on a cross it's great when both parents come through isn't it !!! . I can't wait to throw mine into bloom ! As my bra trefarmer says this shits " tits on beacon"

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey freegrow, just seeing this epic job on some fire genetics by the one and only crom!!!! great job bro, what kind of nutes are you using on those beautiful beasts? very nice, got some wet right now. thanks 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Right? Free killed it! "tits on bacon" lmfao! Thanks for the kind words everyone! This is only the beginning! Free's running some more of my gear in the near future so fingers are crossed that he does a thread for all to drool over! I know Free is a bit tied up at the moment with life stuff, but everythings good! Thanks again Free!

Crom

R

Ricardo Cabeza

Crom, its Ricardo Cabeza, nice thread, I cant find a PM button on this site. Is ther another place I can PM you

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro do you know what kind of nutes/co2 etc? dyin to find out.. 42o

Top Bottom