Alien Rock Candy in the 619

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

actually man, their soil with the other items makes over 30 gallons. a pound of seaweed that last forever is 15 bucks, and same with the humic. I spend $150 per run on everything which is way cheaper than the $280 it cost me to buy ocean forest and nutes. and its way easier, much less stuff to worry about. I actually water plain water every other watering so its super easy.
Agreed yes you have to spend a few bucks up front but then your plants get most of there food from the soil and drastically cuts back on the over inflated nute prices plus organic weed is much better tasting for sure.... and if you can grow , you can grow and your plants look fire to me... yea some people are always gonna look a little better but anyone that takes a seed or a clone and turns it into dank ass weed is a master grower in my book. It just some can or have better working conditions and more funds than other..... keep up the awesome work .....

619ster

619ster

Definitely agree Sos!! I will have to implement some organic growing into my system for sure at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later. Might just take OYY's approach with a few twists here and there;)

My Alien Rock Candy#1 clones are doing GREAT! They are at week 6 (more like day 45) and beginning the water only now. They are stacked like crazy, and look damkn near ready to pull down as is!!! Super fast flowering on these as far as buds are concerned. But I'm no commercial grower so I'm going off trich's not buds! Here's more pics:
CIMG4172
CIMG4173
CIMG4116
CIMG4125
CIMG4153
CIMG4154
CIMG4155
CIMG4166
CIMG4168

619ster

619ster

this looks like straight fire my dude! great job cant wait to see the big finish :)
Thanks alot! I have a huge monster plant ready for flower as well. Vegged for about 8 weeks in a screen/cage, and will go into flower soon. These were only vegged a few weeks, maybe 4 at most. Still should get at least 1 1/2 ounce from each. For now, I'll puff on last harvest ARC buds. Wakey Bakey time!!!

Oh and Happy Holidays to all the Farm!!! Enjoy your families and friends!!

CIMG4110

soserthc1

soserthc1

2.2 grams is a nice size morning bake joint ......just had the same arc for breakfast but only 1.1 ......does that make you twice as high ....lol.... the arc is awesome morning smoke for sure.......

619ster

619ster

2.2 grams is a nice size morning bake joint ......just had the same arc for breakfast but only 1.1 ......does that make you twice as high ....lol.... the arc is awesome morning smoke for sure.......
Yea I'm a blunt smoker, no joints (just how it is here where I've grown up), so I can roll fatties!! The whole 2.2 isn't going in the blunt though. Gonna start off with a couple bong loads, sip a few beers (yea it's early so what? I'm on vacation LOL!!), and get to this blunt soon enough. I can smoke ARC all day. It's officially my favorite cut in the garden now for sure! Gonna be growing out LOTS more of it in the future. I don't want to ever run out of this strain!!! Wish I knew more folks in my area I could share this lovely specimen with...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Day drunk sweet, is acceptable on vacation's , sporting events , fishing , and a few others but as soon as the bar opens on vacation its fair to jump in , as i do the same .... thats is usually after watching the sun come up over the ocean with a few fatties , to old for the blunt fad , joint have always worked well for me , guess i'm a old head at 43 but i will occasionally fill up a dutch master but really holds about the same as a paper . Just something about rolling that perfect joint , we used to take great pride in that as kids in the good old days , to bad we had get all the seeds out..... family christmas party last night smoke my first joint of seedy mexican weed in 5 years and it sucked........lol ......enjoy vacation and your day drunk be sure to paint you pubes white...lmao

619ster

619ster

HAHA!! That's funny! Yea bro I used to take great pride in my joint rolling skills as well. Then it just transition over to blunt rolling. I can roll a joint to look just like a cigarrette!!! But the real key is to make it smoke right. Not too tight, not too loose, and minimal air gaps (spreading the weed nice and evenly is key to getting minimal air gaps). I will pass up some mexi shwag all day everyday! It really does nothing for me medicinally, and probably does my lungs worse than I could have ever imagined before I was aware of what possible contaminants and/or molds and fungus the plants could have been exposed to. Needless to say, I will take a puff or two if somebody offers just to not disrespect. Not that anybodies offered me any in years, heck it's been a couple years since I've even seen brick weed!

soserthc1

soserthc1

HAHA!! That's funny! Yea bro I used to take great pride in my joint rolling skills as well. Then it just transition over to blunt rolling. I can roll a joint to look just like a cigarrette!!! But the real key is to make it smoke right. Not too tight, not too loose, and minimal air gaps (spreading the weed nice and evenly is key to getting minimal air gaps). I will pass up some mexi shwag all day everyday! It really does nothing for me medicinally, and probably does my lungs worse than I could have ever imagined before I was aware of what possible contaminants and/or molds and fungus the plants could have been exposed to. Needless to say, I will take a puff or two if somebody offers just to not disrespect. Not that anybodies offered me any in years, heck it's been a couple years since I've even seen brick weed!
was the first time since i started growing about 5 years ago , that i smoked it and I swore i never would again but it was a family party and I didn't wanna be rude like you said , really can't believe i smoked that garbage for 20 years ...... but i do remember that it got a little better around christmas time thou ... funny we called the better mexican weed christmas bud ... when it smelled a little better and only had a few seeds ....lol...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yea I'm a blunt smoker, no joints (just how it is here where I've grown up), so I can roll fatties!! The whole 2.2 isn't going in the blunt though. Gonna start off with a couple bong loads, sip a few beers (yea it's early so what? I'm on vacation LOL!!), and get to this blunt soon enough. I can smoke ARC all day. It's officially my favorite cut in the garden now for sure! Gonna be growing out LOTS more of it in the future. I don't want to ever run out of this strain!!! Wish I knew more folks in my area I could share this lovely specimen with...
look no further brotha, I'm in the 619 atleast once a month. I'll help you out with smoking this all day;)
Seriously Great looking frost bombs! Makes me want to try flowering out sour dubble again...

O

Organicyumyum

You and Soser need to learn my technique called The Clinton. Anytime I wanna be respectful but don't wanna smoke some shitty weed, which these days is most of the herb I see outside of my garden, I pull a Clinton. It's as simple as making it look like you inhaled without actually doing it. Lmao! My business partner and I came up with this technique years and years ago after continually not wanting to be an ass to someone with inferior herbs. The thing is, I never mean disrespect, but most people don't understand the chemicals used on herbs these days, nor how much pm is on herb. I just wanna try to stay healthy. Smoking is bad enough on its own to be inhaling pm and eagle 20

O

Organicyumyum

The sour dubs are really coming through in this cross. My dubs leaning arc just got chopped. I'll have pics soon. I also chopped some dubs so we can do a side by side comparison. y'all are now seeing why sour dubs is one of my favorite strains

grower2

grower2

Great looking ladies you have in your garden 619ster!

I read through your thread, that sure is an interesting veg method, I thought the very first pic was a plant growing out of thin air! I enjoy your use of LEDs and I looked up info on those eclipse lights you mentioned, I am now eying to get some in the future to play around with and supplement hps. I have some old procyon 100's laying around that I'm gonna fire back up now too!

Keep rocking those leds and growing out some fire! Good luck in '13.

619ster

619ster

look no further brotha, I'm in the 619 atleast once a month. I'll help you out with smoking this all day;)
Seriously Great looking frost bombs! Makes me want to try flowering out sour dubble again...
That's wassup bro!! We need to link up sometime!!! I want to get this ARC out there in other folks hands too. I know good weed, and this cut I've got definitely produces it, and in decent amounts too. I can't be the only one out here with this cut lol. Hit me up sometime. Peace!
You and Soser need to learn my technique called The Clinton. Anytime I wanna be respectful but don't wanna smoke some shitty weed, which these days is most of the herb I see outside of my garden, I pull a Clinton. It's as simple as making it look like you inhaled without actually doing it. Lmao! My business partner and I came up with this technique years and years ago after continually not wanting to be an ass to someone with inferior herbs. The thing is, I never mean disrespect, but most people don't understand the chemicals used on herbs these days, nor how much pm is on herb. I just wanna try to stay healthy. Smoking is bad enough on its own to be inhaling pm and eagle 20
Yea it's funny how before I began growing I wouldn't be so picky about what I smoke. But once I started learning of what could be in or on these "meds", I started being a bit more critical, even with the pretty looking stuff. And I can usually tell when a plants been grown with Gravity and other paclo products. I usually pass on the hard cardboard-ish Gravity bud lol.
The sour dubs are really coming through in this cross. My dubs leaning arc just got chopped. I'll have pics soon. I also chopped some dubs so we can do a side by side comparison. y'all are now seeing why sour dubs is one of my favorite strains
Looking forward to you thoughts on the two. Personally I think the pheno I have is a perfect blend of the genetics used. Definitely OG leaning though, but that Sour Dubb taste is coming through big time!
Great looking ladies you have in your garden 619ster!

I read through your thread, that sure is an interesting veg method, I thought the very first pic was a plant growing out of thin air! I enjoy your use of LEDs and I looked up info on those eclipse lights you mentioned, I am now eying to get some in the future to play around with and supplement hps. I have some old procyon 100's laying around that I'm gonna fire back up now too!

Keep rocking those leds and growing out some fire! Good luck in '13.
Thanks bro! Yea man I will always keep some LED action added to flower. I think you will indeed benefit by adding them LEDs to your flower light. I would definitely love to grab me some Eclipse lights, but man that upfront cost on LEDs will always be the one thing that holds me back. Wouldn't mind grabbing an Apache light as well. Happy New Year to ya!

And a Happy New Year to the whole Farm!!!! Here's to a Hempy 2013!!!!!!

619ster

619ster

Chopped the two ARC's and got another nice beastly one into flower. I was gonna do different harvest times on them, but with Holidays and some other issues, I decided to chop both at the same time. They were chopped at approximately 60 days. Will see how they compare to the last one which was chopped at 70 days.

Here's a few pics of the chopped ones before and after, and a few of the one I just tossed into flower. In no particular order:
Iphone 015
Iphone 012
Iphone 013
Iphone 014
CIMG4186
CIMG4187
CIMG4188
CIMG4189

soserthc1

soserthc1

gotta agree the sour dub ARC is currently my favorite smoke , but lung candy # 1 is starting to look really nice a seven weeks.....and ewok is blowing up the room with a sweet aroma ....
IMG 20130107 01866

O

Organicyumyum

gotta agree the sour dub ARC is currently my favorite smoke , but lung candy # 1 is starting to look really nice a seven weeks.....and ewok is blowing up the room with a sweet aroma ....View attachment 280915

the ewok has nothing but fire in it. I have 3 females and they are all bomb. The one pheno I have trumps the original Albert Walker in potency and smell

O

Organicyumyum

That's wassup bro!! We need to link up sometime!!! I want to get this ARC out there in other folks hands too. I know good weed, and this cut I've got definitely produces it, and in decent amounts too. I can't be the only one out here with this cut lol. Hit me up sometime. Peace!

Yea it's funny how before I began growing I wouldn't be so picky about what I smoke. But once I started learning of what could be in or on these "meds", I started being a bit more critical, even with the pretty looking stuff. And I can usually tell when a plants been grown with Gravity and other paclo products. I usually pass on the hard cardboard-ish Gravity bud lol.

Looking forward to you thoughts on the two. Personally I think the pheno I have is a perfect blend of the genetics used. Definitely OG leaning though, but that Sour Dubb taste is coming through big time!

Thanks bro! Yea man I will always keep some LED action added to flower. I think you will indeed benefit by adding them LEDs to your flower light. I would definitely love to grab me some Eclipse lights, but man that upfront cost on LEDs will always be the one thing that holds me back. Wouldn't mind grabbing an Apache light as well. Happy New Year to ya!

And a Happy New Year to the whole Farm!!!! Here's to a Hempy 2013!!!!!!

please spread that cut down this way! it looks super fire homey!

619ster

619ster

the ewok has nothing but fire in it. I have 3 females and they are all bomb. The one pheno I have trumps the original Albert Walker in potency and smell
I want to try that Ewok!!! Most A's crosses right now consist of mostly OG's and Diesel's. So the Ewok stands out as well as LAD.
gotta agree the sour dub ARC is currently my favorite smoke , but lung candy # 1 is starting to look really nice a seven weeks.....and ewok is blowing up the room with a sweet aroma ....View attachment 280915
Looks bomb bro! I been needing a good Strawberry D cut or hybrid. Wonder if they'll ever hit the market? I got Strawberry Dogshit going for now. Need to flower that out and see what it holds in the 3 different females I have.
please spread that cut down this way! it looks super fire homey!
I'm pretty positive it will eventually be in a garden near you soon enough lol. That's if y'all don't find one that's just as good or better. But everybody who's tried this cut can't get enough. I'm constantly bugged about the buds from this cut when I'm out. So I'm gonna have to get a nice room filled at some point cause I can't seem to produce enough!
Hey bro arc is looking beautiful. Those are some nice bushy plants.
Thanks man!! Yea this ARC pheno is your typical lanky OG style type plant, so bushing out is your only option if you want yield. But the branching is nice so even if you don't top, the side branches catch up with the top and makes a narrow bush anyway so could be nice in a SOG. But I have to watch my plant numbers so wide bushes are best with this strain for me.

Finally got the #2 pheno harvested. I have yet to flower the #3 pheno lol. Just been vegging it out and taking clones, and more vegging haha. But she'll eventually get her shot real soon. Here's pics of #2 just before harvest:
CIMG4214
CIMG4215
CIMG4216
CIMG4217
CIMG4218
CIMG4219

Latest posts

Top Bottom