alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

The cheese man strikes again.......the sledgehammer and the sour pebbles gotta say I am a jealous man right now you have so many sick strains....I want access to the cheese vault....gona have to go hunt down some special beans everything in my stash just looks so bland right now......need to throw some cheese on that bitch!

im tuned in bro gonna be a awesome show!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

The cheese man strikes again.......the sledgehammer and the sour pebbles gotta say I am a jealous man right now you have so many sick strains....I want access to the cheese vault....gona have to go hunt down some special beans everything in my stash just looks so bland right now......need to throw some cheese on that bitch!

im tuned in bro gonna be a awesome show!
thanks bro i appreciate the support and kind words. I suggest you get your self some alien genetics to get your bean stash outta that bland rut, you wont be disappointed in the slightest bit.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Don't know how this got by me. Seriously... what can I say that already hasn't been said. The happiness for you, the props to Alien on these insane creations, the excitement to see the grow...
(and yes, I can't lie, a wee bit of jealousy.)
Do your thang, man.

Triple dog dare ya. jk ;)

thanks GOODS i really appreciate your kind words and continued support through out all my grows. i would take that triple dog dare but last time i did that i got my tongue stuck to a flag pole.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Here we go again! You on it haha... I been sleeping on this one. You doing it right gunz out blazing taking no prisoners.. My homie...
and again and again haha. WAKE UP >>> FIRE FIRE FIRE cant be sleeping in the room with fire like this. thanks for sliding thru bro, i know youre busy so i very much appreciate it. come back soon cuz its about to go down.

Top Bottom