Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Pimp c 715217

your a PIMP!

half baked

half baked

looking real good bro, defo pulling up a chair for this 1

the 1st close up of the sour pebbles looks mad, good but mad, the newest growth looks like its gonna throw a few heads out :) im high tho lol

peace bro
hb

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn bro this one slipped bye me 107 post in 2 weeks - blowing it up big time , glad to see A, laid some killer genetic's on you could of happened to a better dude , i'm posted up but looks like a sold out show , standing room only , someone get me a stool i'm only 5'9 ...........the lotion is really taking off around here ...... funny shit Dan K ...... BEST OF LUCK bro.... and try to keep the dudes to a minimum .........peace SoSER

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn bro this one slipped bye me 107 post in 2 weeks - blowing it up big time , glad to see A, laid some killer genetic's on you could of happened to a better dude , i'm posted up but looks like a sold out show , standing room only , someone get me a stool i'm only 5'9 ...........the lotion is really taking off around here ...... funny shit Dan K ...... BEST OF LUCK bro.... and try to keep the dudes to a minimum .........peace SoSER
its always in the last place you look aint it haha. welcome to the show SOS. you already all the alien genetics threads are where the cool kids hang haha. Alien really blessed me big time and thanks for the kind words. i bet if you hike that skirt up some gentleman will give up their chair haha. if you didnt know the LOTION is the main ingredient in the Alien Organic Feed Program. believe me bro im going to go the extra mile to ensure no dudes pop up. thanks for sliding thru

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeeeeah Mac and cheese...you do your thang. Your gonna freak out over the sour pebbles. Some of the best seeds iv ever popped in my life. My keeper is epic. I can't wait to see what phenos you get man. Just imagine aliens keeper fpog cut with added sour. Love that shit.
I need to pop some alien sledgehammer seeds as well...your ahead of me. Damn you big cheese. Your all over the place. Sometimes I feel if someone ways cheese three times in a row you will just pop up like fuckin beetlejuice.lol ~Smf~

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeeeeah Mac and cheese...you do your thang. Your gonna freak out over the sour pebbles. Some of the best seeds iv ever popped in my life. My keeper is epic. I can't wait to see what phenos you get man. Just imagine aliens keeper fpog cut with added sour. Love that shit.
I need to pop some alien sledgehammer seeds as well...your ahead of me. Damn you big cheese. Your all over the place. Sometimes I feel if someone ways cheese three times in a row you will just pop up like fuckin beetlejuice.lol ~Smf~
thanks bro, i already freaked out over yours and Ds sour pebbles so i know imma shit when mine are done. im really excited for all the alien gear i popped and have going. it will be very very easy for me to "imagine" the As keeper cut here shortly hahahahaha. getts ta poppin them alien sledgehammers mr 400 bean popper, whats another pack at this point :confused: ? haha. like 2 pac i get around but with these strains im more like candy man rather than beetlejuice . thanks for the kind words and for dropping by bro, respect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom