Aliendawg F3 cherry pheno hunt

• Thread starter socalval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

Whats up fellow farmers /patients/cargivers . Many thanks to Cannarodo for allowing me to rock these gems .
Aliendawg f3 cherry pheno hunt
Aliendawg f3 cherry pheno hunt 2
Aliendawg f3 cherry pheno hunt 3

socalval

socalval

Whats good symbiote ? EEEEWWWW thats what im looking for " That cherry ether smell that comes on after a week above soil with super branching and tight internodes . Ill have to drop in and check it out . Cannas got some sick ass crosses up his sleave . Im gonna pop his NL5/hAZE X aka alien headcold once these f3s take off . I should have some head shots in the am . I had three short tails this morning and two more b4 noon .

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

I like cherry phenos..
had cherry pie og once .. was a really sweet tasting og...

Sometime i just buy the cherry zig blunt wraps to get that flavor..
It Works!with any og..

One question,.. are cherry phenos ... bread out with cherry strains,,??
Or does a phreak cherry pheno just occur naurally in seeds..?
Can they be found in any strain?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yo Val. This is gonna be a great show. I'm def here for the long haul, bro. I got some of the AD F4 and Alien HeadCold. Gonna run some of Cannarado's beans soon. I'm thinking of running the Purple Afgoo F3 seeds outside. Bring the heat, bro! See ya in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with those scv, I'll be watching this one! I just popped 6 of his Chemdog #4 x AD f3 (Alien Double Dawgs - A.D.D. abbrev.) All reek of cherry ether right out the gate, I'm @ 17 days now!
Holy shit, SYM! That sounds like a killer. Sounds like the perfect strain for me. We would have something in common. A.D.D! Lmao. Big ups to Cannarado as well. Thanx for all the tasty x's, bro.

socalval

socalval

I like cherry phenos..
had cherry pie og once .. was a really sweet tasting og...

Sometime i just buy the cherry zig blunt wraps to get that flavor..
It Works!with any og..

One question,.. are cherry phenos ... bread out with cherry strains,,??
Or does a phreak cherry pheno just occur naurally in seeds..?
Can they be found in any strain?
Try a wine grape philly 3 for 1.99
It comes down to selective pheno hunting out of a large batch of beans .Idk if it was one in 10 or 1 out of 1000 . Canna may drop in to explain . I think the cherry was a pheno from a Chemdog D S1 x alien kush to make a F1 to lock in the cherry traits and now its a solid f4 i have the f3s . I think it was just a Gem found in big hunt . Thats the trill of hunting with any strain . Big ups to all the breeders who let the pollen fly !

Yo Val. This is gonna be a great show. I'm def here for the long haul, bro. I got some of the AD F4 and Alien HeadCold. Gonna run some of Cannarado's beans soon. I'm thinking of running the Purple Afgoo F3 seeds outside. Bring the heat, bro! See ya in the threads.
RIVAL my man whats stinkin up the funk lab ? Cannarado is a kind soul i want to give a day 2 day update so yall stay tunned for growth in real time ya hear . Eewww that Purp Afgoo will be a monster bush . Purple pounds under the sun rock on brother . Ive got a WiFi bush ready to go but my soil is still too hot .Yes sir ,spred the love its fire season !

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Man, I got a bunch of tasty girls in the Funk Lab. I got some Alien Kush, Alien Urkle, White Urkle, Seven Ghosts, AstroDawg, Cherry Ak47 x Alien Diesel and Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel. Should be a great flower show around my place again. Come by the Funk Lab anytime, bro. I will be lurking around here for sure.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Man, I got a bunch of tasty girls in the Funk Lab. I got some Alien Kush, Alien Urkle, White Urkle, Seven Ghosts, AstroDawg, Cherry Ak47 x Alien Diesel and Fruity Pebble OG x Alien Diesel. Should be a great flower show around my place again. Come by the Funk Lab anytime, bro. I will be lurking around here for sure.

So somebody did get their vault beans from the contest? I see a couple of the selections Alien gave me to choose from listed....I'm still "patiently waiting!" You pop anything yet? I haven't dropped by the Funk Lab in a minute but now I will be! Good luck Rival!!

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Try a wine grape philly 3 for 1.99
It comes down to selective pheno hunting out of a large batch of beans .Idk if it was one in 10 or 1 out of 1000 . Canna may drop in to explain . I think the cherry was a pheno from a Chemdog D S1 x alien kush to make a F1 to lock in the cherry traits and now its a solid f4 i have the f3s . I think it was just a Gem found in big hunt . Thats the trill of hunting with any strain . Big ups to all the breeders who let the pollen fly !
Sounds fair.. i know that allot of cherry strains are cherry ak crosses..
Maybe bred into the pheno ...

Im sure most dont care so much...
As a pheno hunter.. i just like to know these things.. its the odd phenos that intrigues me...

Fars as blunts ... im not big on zig wraps... especially the bule barry ones.
Im a big fan of the milds, white grape (white owlor swish). the too fruity ruins it..
But the cherries nice for sum rease...

Thanx for your help.

socalval

socalval

Hey no prob thats what the farm is about right . Hmmm Ok cherry AK is from a pheno found in serious seeds AK-47 ,i think dont quote me on it i could be wrong im gettin older and i smoke ALOT . Im into the flavor ,as a pheno hunter/aspiring bean tester its a trill to watch them grow .My garden is my place of zen , if i had cable and a bed the wife couldnt get me out of there .

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

Thats what i figured... if they can find one in Ak...why cant they find one somewhere else..
I get ya..

In my case i have cable a bed in the room and an unsuspecting gf too there ..
Problem is i cant get rid of the gf...lol

the hunt continues..

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOCAL:)
ahh great to see some one else growing the ALIENDAWG from cannarado im runing the F4 but they were still laeled CHERRY, now so far i have found three PHENO one COCO CHERRY no sex yet one NASTY ETHER type thing and most of the others are of the CHERRY PHENO...

im super stoked to have the COCO im just hoping it turns out to be FEMALE and im just as stoked to have the NASTY ETHER male for some BREEDING projects...

i'll be keeping an eye on this thread!!
peace;)

socalval

socalval

Yes sir who doesnt love chocolate coverd cherries if you have a creamy bananna pheno on deck youll have the groundwork for a banana split . Im cant wait to get some scent above ground .I dought ill be that lucky but i think i hit the jackpot with these f3 ill keep my nose open just in case .You know ill be sliding through the lab.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hell yeah Val! Should be a sick and fun pheno hunt, get after it! cant wait to see what you find, good luck and cherry blessings to ya! Peace! Motiv

Top Bottom